• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2013 than there were in 2012?

In my opinion, I guess there will be because we have been having several sections getting changed so I guess this would mean more new mods than before.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2013 than there were in 2012?
I think it might be a possibility because the sections in PC have received some revamp.

Years
Perhaps? I'm thinking we'll get a Video Games moderator sometime this year, and perhaps X & Y will get a second moderator sometime in the future (assuming the current moderator there is interested in a partner). There's also the Member Interaction Center that might be opened to the entire memberbase that would likely need a staff... we'll see. :D There've already been a handful of promotions this year.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Hmmm... Okay, another new topic to answer!

If you were an admin for a day, what would you do?

If I were admin, I really don't know... xP Maybe some power aboosing but that really won't happen xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha I guess I can join a PC club. If I may :3

Username: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is my favorite place on the internet, bar Homestuck's bandcamp page maybe ;)
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Abneg- nah okay Rukario.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah same here! :3

Username: Meganium90
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is pretty much my internet home and it has been for the past three years I've been here. I've done everything here, from becoming a moderator, to hosting events at the Get-Together. There's a few more things that I'd like to try...like creating a ROM Hack or attempt to write a Pokemon fanfiction, but the most important thing is friendship. I've met a lot of great friends here and it's a place where our friendship grows.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario, the PC overlord.

I'm very excited for the GT coming up. It's going to be massive. I'm actually excited for the Video Game event because I'm actually able to participate in it, now that I have Team Fortress 2! I'm also excited for the Skype event, given that I'll be hosting it once again for the 3rd time this year.

Years
Username: ZachLMedia (or call me Zach :3)
Reason for joining: PC has been the prominent forum I've visited these past few months, and I've had loads of fun being a member here and love participating in any get-togethers we have
Who's the site admin? Rukario

How did you find out about PC? I came across PC when I did a search on Google for "pokemon forum"

What's your favorite board on PC? Chit Chat & Polls - I'm always posting over there lol

What's your favorite event on PC? Get-togethers! I love the games, contests, and other sorts of fun that happen during them!

As for GT 2013, I am excited for it! ^_^ I'm hosting two events and I'm a judge in another. I'm also looking forward to participating in as many events as I can!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
How did you find out about PC?
I was on pe2k and talked about the manga :p But then - from a link or something, I can't remember exactly - I found PC and thought it looked and felt a lot better. Plus, there was a lot of manga talk here back in 2007.

What's your favorite board on PC?
The Roleplay Corner and Pokémon General! I can have two favorites, right? Probably the former still, if I would have to pick one single though. And that'll maybe always be so.

What's your favorite event on PC?

I don't really participate in events :p

Years
SO THE GET TOGETHER IS SOON! Are you excited for it? What events would you join if it were approved?
Indeed I am! I'm probably not participating (boo) but I like to see everyone get involved and have fun.

Just admire my awesome red name, baha. That's clearly the best part of being an admin! But naw, I'm not sure what I'd do other than look into changing my username.

I remember googling for Shiny Gold in 2006. PC was one of the first if not the first result.

Too many! I love the Advance Generation Gaming and Metal & Color Generation Gaming boards, but of course The Welcome Lounge is first. Pokemon Clubs, Chit Chat & Polls, Pokemon Anime, and Pokemon General are really fun as well.

What's your favorite event on PC?
April Fools all the way! The site is so fun on each AF holiday.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ah, okay, I admit I usually love April Fools xD

Years

I'd like to get involved with all the crazy stuff that goes on in the HQ and the rest of the staff forums, like discussing potential moderator choices. I always love choosing people who I think would be awesome staff members.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
ECHO echo echo

So, what do you guys think of PC's current layout? Is it good in comparison to other pokémon forums? Are there some forums you'd like to change or switch around?

Years
So, what do you guys think of PC's current layout? Is it good in comparison to other pokémon forums? Are there some forums you'd like to change or switch around?

The default? It's wonderful and I'm so glad we're using it as the current default. I feel it fits really well with PC and is so aesthetically pleasing. :) Plus it was made by a good friend so I'm a bit biased, hehe. PC definitely has better skins compared to other Pokemon forums.. this is honestly the nicest-looking forum I've ever been to, Pokemon or not.

But I'm satisfied with the current forums layout~

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
hello 8)

Username: Razor Leaf
Reason for Joining the Club: Because... idk, I like PC, haha. Been on it a good while, done a lot here, and met some great people. It's pretty awesome generally. 8)
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

I think it's pretty nice. It's organised, makes sense, and... yeah, haha. In terms of the order than the forums is in, this is talking, anyway. If you're asking about the skins then damn we're awesome. 8)

Although I'm also quite into the idea of pretty dramatically changing how the forum's laid out into something like, not even reminiscent of default vB to make us look really striking and unique. That'd be pretty awesome.

Years
^I just thought the question over and realized the actual layout of the forums was probably what was being talked about.. oops. ;( On that note I do really love them and it has become almost the norm for me as it's usually the type of organization I look for when on other forums. Guess I've been active here for that long.

Years
Welcome to you too Razor! Now I'll get on the topic...

I like the layout, it what makes us stand out quite a bit compared to most vBulletin forums and that may have been why I managed to stick around for this long. It's easy to navigate, and everything is all detailed well. As for changing some sections, no thanks because I think they are just right.

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
Haha sounds fun! I'll apply~

Username: ErikaInRainbowCity
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is a great place and I'd like to show my support

I like it a lot, I like how there is a good separation between older posts and newer posts so that nothing is bumped up

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Username: Jeanne1571
Reason for Joining the Club: PC's the only forum I use more than usual.

Eh. Bow to me my minions! Bwahaha!

Fate. I call it Fate. or I was look for trade shops with event I don't have, and happened to stumble on the only forum on earth that didn't swear every other word.

two words, Trade Plaza

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back