• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I remember the first day of my sophomore year.. there was gonna be an "A" Lunch and a "B" Lunch, both during a long 5th period. The lunch lines were clogged up that on the second day, they added a third "C" Lunch.

And during my freshman/junior years, we met in homeroom daily and had 5 minutes of passing time. During my sophomore/senior years, we met in homeroom once-in-a-while, with those days having shorter class periods. Because of the fact during my sophomore/senior years not having homeroom everyday, switching periods were 6 minutes.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Someone thought it would be funny to bring vodka in a container to school >_>

my friend did that in my pre-cal class last year, I had a plastic cup full of water because right before pre-cal was lunch, so I drunk all the water and when my teacher stepped out of the classroom to take care of something we started to drink. The smell was so strong though and my desk was right next to the door, I'm surprised she didn't smell it when she walked in again.

I remember I had "A" Lunch on "A" days and "D" lunch on "B" days, I hated D lunch I was always hungry an hour before lunch

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hehe, my friends would always bring in Vodka or Four Loko in an Arizona bottle. Would work like a charm every time.

My friend getting drunk for the first time was something I'll never forget, it was hilarious.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm drinking an Arizona right now ;D
Four Loko <3 that and MD 20/20 are my two favourite alcoholic drinks.

Oh gosh I remember the first time I got high, my dad and brother recorded me too xD I kept thinking I was having a heart attack and dying.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Being from Australia, perhaps my school was smaller, but everyone had lunch at the same time. Or e school was also right across the road from the mall, so we got so many students leaving at lunch or even during class, whether they were allowed or not.

Wild Turkey 101 has become my favourite drink recently, mainly because it's during enough to actually affect me after drinking one can, that's normally all I have time for.

Sirfetch’d

Hehe, my friends would always bring in Vodka or Four Loko in an Arizona bottle. Would work like a charm every time.

My friend getting drunk for the first time was something I'll never forget, it was hilarious.

Teehee sounds like some kids I knew haha. There were many times that people got away with it, but the one time they get caught it messes it up for everyone :(

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Teehee sounds like some kids I knew haha. There were many times that people got away with it, but the one time they get caught it messes it up for everyone :(

how did they mess up sneaking alcohol in for everyone? were you required to do a sobriety test before class? xD

Sirfetch’d

how did they mess up sneaking alcohol in for everyone? were you required to do a sobriety test before class? xD

Nah, I mean they got drinks banned period in classes. Before you could bring anything you wanted to class to snack or drink on.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Aww that sucks, a similar event happened in middle school to where no one could drink at all either. Hell I hated middle school it was terrible, they even had a no hugging rule -__-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Most classes here in general already don't allow drinks in class. Except for maybe something like water or at least something with a closed cap.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Most classes here in general already don't allow drinks in class. Except for maybe something like water or at least something with a closed cap.

Yea, when you think about it, when you are sitting in a class for at least 50 minutes, refusing to let your students drink water seems needlessly cruel.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Most teachers only allowed bottled drinks or something with a closed container to where it won't spill. But of course there's always the cool lenient teachers that really don't care.

This is irrelevant but I have the 4th highest post count on this thread xD I think I post here too much.

Edit: Paladin it was the stupidest thing ever omg xD

Years
Water in a clear bottle was the only drink allowed in my high school.... Let's change the subject, I don't like talking about my school.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No hugging rule. I love it. I need to declare that rule in order to stop people from hugging me. {:

Having a really lenient teacher was pretty cool. He let us get away with a lot, but was picky about drug references and potentially-offensive jokes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, if you really needed a drink there was the water fountain you could go out and get a drink from depending on the teacher as well.

I remember my pre-cal teacher in senior year was very lenient. I was pretty much able to do anything as long as I did my work, including playing HGSS when it came out. Though I think karma hit me later because I can't seem to do well in pre-cal in college because I learned nothing in high school ugh.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
My high school pre-cal teacher was the worst I swear she PMS'd every day.

My aquatic science teacher was the most lenient ever though and was my favourite teacher. He'd make crude jokes all the time and everyone got along well with him. He should've won teacher of the century imo.

Sirfetch’d

My high school pre-cal teacher was the worst I swear she PMS'd every day.

My aquatic science teacher was the most lenient ever though and was my favourite teacher. He'd make crude jokes all the time and everyone got along well with him. He should've won teacher of the century imo.

My pre-cal teacher was the exact opposite. She was the most lenient teacher ever and I can't recall one time she ever got mad at us, however our science teacher was the *****.

Years
My maths teacher was amazing. She even treated the class to pizza one time!

If you guys ever need any help with a maths problem, feel free to drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back