The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 17th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Emburn
<3

Nature: Bashful
I never really visit the museums since they don't even interest me in real life, however Since I had to go to the Oceanic Museum and the Carvanahs were nice EXP, I did like the Oceanic one :3
Old August 17th, 2013, 04:04 PM
RandomMudkip
Class on grass

Nature: Jolly
In my honest opinion... Museums are a waste of time. They don't hold any value and usually don't contribute to the story line. I guess the Oceanic Music was decent because I found some of it interesting. So yeah maybe they aren't useless.
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Green Stache

I visited the museums once cause I had too and then never went back.

The museum/gym in black/white is pretty cool though, like how it has fossils and skeletons of the old pokemon just for the old gen kids. (Still never went back)
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Calem
Water Pokemon Master

Nature: Bold
The Museum is just lame... :/ i only come there once on every Pokemon game, unless there somekind of Missions to do. But still, it worth a try

Old August 18th, 2013, 06:38 AM
mwuzatm

I never knew that you could fill paintings by winning contests, thats so cool
Old August 30th, 2013, 10:26 PM
FraxureGames
The road goes ever on...

Nature: Calm
My favorite museum would have to be in Lilycove. I loved how the manager would reward your effort in the contests with pictures of your pokemon, and how more and more people would come to see your paintings. Really gave a sense of accomplishment.
Old August 31st, 2013, 10:23 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
The Oceanic Museum was my favorite. When I was younger, I used to constantly visit the museum, look at the ships, and read their descriptions. Haha. I kind of liked the Lilycove Museum, too. The paintings were quite interesting to look at and I loved how they allowed you to display pictures of your Pokémon there, just like most of you. Also, their music always made me feel calm. <3

Old September 1st, 2013, 01:59 AM
Hikamaru
→ étoile brillante

Nature: Quirky
I always liked Lilycove's Museum slightly better, probably because I actually had a Pokemon narrowly win a Master Beauty rank contest, which is a Roselia. Still remains the only star contest performer I ever used in the game but I like how you can get your star Pokemon a painting if they win a Master Rank contest.

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old September 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold
In my opinion, Lilycove had far more interesting information than the Oceanic museum.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links