• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Your in game habits!

Years
I have the common habit of talking to every NPC like most people do. But I also have that habit where I have to check everywhere - mostly in RPGS - and I usually end up steering away from the end of the dungeon to make sure I checked EVERYTHING.

I also have the habit of overpreparing for the final boss and making sure I got all the 'unlockables' before fighting it . Getting the best equipment, best items, overleveling.. all that stuff.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years
Whenever I play non-linear, exploration heavy games like Skyrim, I pay no attention to missions and just explore the whole map first. xD

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I have a problem matching in-game characters to the cutscenes of the same level.

For example.

Spoilers below. Read at your own risk.

Black Ops 2
Spoiler:

When you choose Mason's loadout before the mission begins the recommended pistol is an M1911 Colt and will already be equipped. Despite that, I try to keep the gameplay as close to the story as possible. So I equip the character with whatever weapon is featured in cutscenes to my character before the mission starts.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
I don't really have any habits in games except for the pokemon series. i just talk to everyone i see, and make sure i catch all the cute pokemon and train them into beasts :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My main habit which Olli totally loves is to run in and take all the loot as soon as it drops from a defeated enemy. It's not actually to get it before anyone else that's playing but it's to get it before it fades, which I've been poisoned by countless online arcade games to always think will happen within seconds. It's not the best habit for playing multiplayer games as it tends to annoy the other people playing, but at least I get rich. :D

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Pokemon - TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE!

Assassin's Creed - GET ALL THE VIEWPOINTS!

Minecraft - GET ALL THE GOLD EQUIPMENT! (pfft, diamond sucks)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors - LISTEN TO ALL THE JAPANESE! USE ALL THE BONUSES!

Literally every adventure game - LOOT ALL THE THINGS!

RyanGT

Forum Elder
Years
When moving onto a new level or a new course .. Right when it starts I always go backward and look behind me because they're are often a hidden/ extra item just sitting there.

Also if I come to a path in a game where it splits into right or left , I always check the right path first.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Character creation, Im addicted to character creation. I have a bunch of Skyrim character I just create to see how they look and never use them again.

Back