• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Showcase] [→ x x k a y l a b b y gallery ★ ]

Nakala Pri

Wow! This is really nice... mind if I borrow a few to use as avatar and signature? :P

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i added two new signatures. they're a completely different style.
here they are here:
Spoiler:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
So I really like your stuff so far. Your style is very consistent and yet still diverse. And you show a lot of competence with effects now, compared to previously. One thing I do want to mention is that I think you are still over-sharpening your icons and graphics. In your recent larger icon is this especially apparent, and your tag for Archer. Another small issue I have is the text you used for the tag. It just doesn't sit right in the tag and looks somewhat forced. I have a lot of problems with text too, it is easily one of the hardest parts of a tag to get right.
My main piece of advice would be to lay off the sharpening tool a bit, too much doesn't do a piece any justice. Other advice I'll look at when I'm on my PC and can look at your pieces properly.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
So I really like your stuff so far. Your style is very consistent and yet still diverse. And you show a lot of competence with effects now, compared to previously. One thing I do want to mention is that I think you are still over-sharpening your icons and graphics. In your recent larger icon is this especially apparent, and your tag for Archer. Another small issue I have is the text you used for the tag. It just doesn't sit right in the tag and looks somewhat forced. I have a lot of problems with text too, it is easily one of the hardest parts of a tag to get right.
My main piece of advice would be to lay off the sharpening tool a bit, too much doesn't do a piece any justice. Other advice I'll look at when I'm on my PC and can look at your pieces properly.

thank you for your comments(: i can tell you right now i have a hard time picking out fonts for like regular tags. i tend to like having cute and big texts in graphics. sharpening is my friend :3 xD

Back