The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 17th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Pkmn Trainer Ash

Advertise here
could someone plz help. I`m outside Vermillion City whenever I try to see the summary of any of my pokemon the game freezes on a gray screen except the music still plays. plz help
Old August 17th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Safarul23

After losing the raft

you can travel on water after the Fit to be Tide event where you get Lapras
it is only available on beta 4.0
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:57 PM
lalalola2011

I cant deposit any more than like 10 items into my PC item storage, and so i cant fight the elite 4, any help?

thanks!
Old August 17th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Urnme23

Could someone help me find the download button for the game? My computer is constantly being covered by ads that look like download buttons, so I can't always tell which one's the right one. So could someone tell me where to download this hack, including the location of the right download button?
Old August 17th, 2013, 02:08 PM
twix1999
Nobody beats me. I'm the Champ

Nature: Relaxed
Hey Guys
Can you Tell me please where i can find a Good Rod or a Suoer Rod to catch a shellder for the slowpoke/slowbro Evolution Event ?
Thanks

Hacks i Support

Old August 17th, 2013, 04:40 PM
OohMan

You can get stuck in the water in the gym of Cerulean City. You should fix that. I couldn't get out. I had to start all over again
Old August 17th, 2013, 06:27 PM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by izheizzy View Post
I need help,i'm at the pokemon league and i'm at the part where you beat team rocket and it says you will be late for the battle with richie. I didnt have any flying pokemon in my party so how do i proceed. :'(

Well if you want to follow the anime well you just have to continue that by walking back to the pokemon league but if you want to challenge ritchie and fight the ELITE FOUR you shold have pidgeotto in your party it will fly you back to the stadium and let you fight ritchie and if you win you can challenge the elite four.
Old August 17th, 2013, 06:32 PM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
I cant deposit any more than like 10 items into my PC item storage, and so i cant fight the elite 4, any help?

thanks!
Since all healing items are not allowed in the league you can toss that and buy some again after the pokemon league event or you can also give those items to the pokemon in your pc. Make them hold that items.
Old August 17th, 2013, 08:30 PM
lalalola2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrockinjc View Post
Since all healing items are not allowed in the league you can toss that and buy some again after the pokemon league event or you can also give those items to the pokemon in your pc. Make them hold that items.
Is this a glitch or is like that in the games? that you have a limited amount of thing u can have in the PC?
Old August 17th, 2013, 10:59 PM
twix1999
Nobody beats me. I'm the Champ

Nature: Relaxed
I really need help to get this good Rod or Super rod

Hacks i Support

Old August 17th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urnme23 View Post
Could someone help me find the download button for the game? My computer is constantly being covered by ads that look like download buttons, so I can't always tell which one's the right one. So could someone tell me where to download this hack, including the location of the right download button?
Use the ad-block for Jesus' sake... o.O
Not to mention there's no Download button, there are only attachments.

Quote:
Is this a glitch or is like that in the games? that you have a limited amount of thing u can have in the PC?
It shouldn't be 10 but yeah... it's limited.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 18th, 2013, 01:48 PM
charizard1912

Hello guys, i'm new around here! can you answer some questions for me please? I love this game, it's the best hack ever but i'm stucked. i'm in the ocean archipielago or something like that and i cannot get trough one island. after battling with team rocket, i have nowhere to go. i have passed all the greepaberries islands and that stuff. wanna know if that's the end of the hack or what should i do now? thankss
Old August 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM
xSabirr

I know how you feel, I have been stuck there for almost two months I think .____.
Old August 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM
sevig

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS OLD ROM HACK BACK AND UPDATING IT ILY U MAN
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard1912 View Post
Hello guys, i'm new around here! can you answer some questions for me please? I love this game, it's the best hack ever but i'm stucked. i'm in the ocean archipielago or something like that and i cannot get trough one island. after battling with team rocket, i have nowhere to go. i have passed all the greepaberries islands and that stuff. wanna know if that's the end of the hack or what should i do now? thankss
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSabirr View Post
I know how you feel, I have been stuck there for almost two months I think .____.
How many time do I have to repeat it...? Continue through water route... you have Lapras who knows Surf so use it...
You should always find a way because the end of beta is in place with waterfall... if you read previous posts, you would know that.

Old August 19th, 2013, 02:08 AM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Just like what ASH493 said. Yes it is limited.
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:12 AM
lugia.199x

I wonder how long this beta last ??
Old August 19th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Munkey581

Where is the Beta 4.0 download? Im stuck right by where I go into the house with the old lady in it, after the 2nd time we crash land after battling team rocket. It's right after the couple walk out and talk about how they have to usually come to this island to see pokemon.
Old August 19th, 2013, 08:37 PM
devlan1987

i seem to have encountered a glitch ive just entered the Poke Park it glitchs up and it says i get a master ball and completely freezes
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:39 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
Are you so noob enough that you cannot see previous posts. Just above you Ash493 stated the beta ends after the Waterfall event
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:03 AM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkey581 View Post
Where is the Beta 4.0 download? Im stuck right by where I go into the house with the old lady in it, after the 2nd time we crash land after battling team rocket. It's right after the couple walk out and talk about how they have to usually come to this island to see pokemon.
If you can't get the 4.0 beta just use walkthrough wall cheat so you can pass that house.
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:13 AM
makdesi

Quote:
Search metapod his posted **** and look for the 4.0 download. 4.1 was around 186.
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
Quote:
3 pieces of advice.
1) Read previous posts (at least the page you are on)
2) If number 1 does not answer your question, use the "Search this thread" feature
3) If everything fails, repeat step number 2 and only after that... ask a question.

This hack has many answers that are totally same and have same answers that are easily found because there are multiple of them.

Old August 20th, 2013, 02:33 PM
j_Woo
Patnogonian

Nature: Hardy
Okay so I'm kinda stuck right now. I've got a clean patched ROM and everything, and once I get past the couple who's surprised to see a real pokemon, I walk into the building and this happens. The same text just runs through the box endlessly >.> I transferred my save over from 3.6.1, do I have to start the whole game over or something?
Attached Images
File Type: png wat.png‎ (12.1 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)

^Play these, they're mo betta^
Old August 21st, 2013, 12:06 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_Woo View Post
Okay so I'm kinda stuck right now. I've got a clean patched ROM and everything, and once I get past the couple who's surprised to see a real pokemon, I walk into the building and this happens. The same text just runs through the box endlessly >.> I transferred my save over from 3.6.1, do I have to start the whole game over or something?
Do you have save before this?
Try to reload and before entering this event, repatch this with 4.0 version, try to go through this event and repatch to the version you are using.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here