The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:12 PM
reniersnyder's Avatar
reniersnyder
The Glaceon Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
I think that there should be a place in the forum for only Pokemon Manga. The reason why is because I personally feel that the Pokemon Manga topics get overlooked by the Anime topics. if it could be a sub forum that would be a step as well. I know that there are some Pokemon Manga(Most of them are Pokemon Adventures) that would like to see a forum about it. I for one is one of those fans. I hope that you take this into consideration.


Sincerely

reniersnyder
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Master of Dragons
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Well, we did have one until recently. We decided to archive it due to the lack of activity - the place was pretty dead. :/ So I don't foresee another Manga section in the near future, unless we get that activity.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Yeah, basically we don't have the activity to warrant a manga forum for now. But we do have a thread for discussing Pokemon Manga, located right here in the Pokemon General section.
__________________


Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:35 PM
A Shadow's Soul's Avatar
A Shadow's Soul
Waaaaaaaaaat?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nottingham, England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I do feel a Manga section would benefit a lot of people, It's quite hard to find discussions people are having on manga and most of them are generally about manga as a whole rather than different genres.
__________________
A night sky full of cries, Hearts filled with lies, The contract... Is it worth the price?
A soul pledged to the darkness, Now I've lost it, I know I can kill, The truth exists beyond the gates.

~ Abingdon Boys School - Howling ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~

Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Leader Adam View Post
I do feel a Manga section would benefit a lot of people, It's quite hard to find discussions people are having on manga and most of them are generally about manga as a whole rather than different genres.
Like it was said above, we DID have one before. The traffic to the forum was really low and the forum itself wasn't really producing any activity so the forum was taken out and the Manga was moved in with the rest of the General Pokemon discussions. Once the activity for the Manga discussions picks back up we should re-open the manga forum.

Until then all we can do is try to pick up traffic to promote the Manga. With out that there is nothing worth discussing and without anything worth discussing we can't have a forum for it.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Antemortem's Avatar
Antemortem
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas, United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
If it's difficult to find topics regarding Manga to discuss, start one yourself! 8)
__________________
senpai on the streets

kawaii in the sheets
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Radiam
This is my breaking point.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I would only add a Manga section if it would be active. It sounds like a good idea, but just how many people are into the Manga?
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:16 PM
adventure's Avatar
adventure
trust your doctor
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 瑞典
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by reniersnyder View Post
I think that there should be a place in the forum for only Pokemon Manga. The reason why is because I personally feel that the Pokemon Manga topics get overlooked by the Anime topics. if it could be a sub forum that would be a step as well. I know that there are some Pokemon Manga(Most of them are Pokemon Adventures) that would like to see a forum about it. I for one is one of those fans. I hope that you take this into consideration.


Sincerely

reniersnyder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Leader Adam View Post
I do feel a Manga section would benefit a lot of people, It's quite hard to find discussions people are having on manga and most of them are generally about manga as a whole rather than different genres.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Like it was said above, we DID have one before. The traffic to the forum was really low and the forum itself wasn't really producing any activity so the forum was taken out and the Manga was moved in with the rest of the General Pokemon discussions. Once the activity for the Manga discussions picks back up we should re-open the manga forum.

Until then all we can do is try to pick up traffic to promote the Manga. With out that there is nothing worth discussing and without anything worth discussing we can't have a forum for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiance View Post
I would only add a Manga section if it would be active. It sounds like a good idea, but just how many people are into the Manga?
Just like Antemortem said, the only way to make more manga topics pop up is to make them! So if you are itching to talk some pokémon manga, head over to Pokémon General and do it. Like Hikari10 pointed out, there is a whole thread dedicated to discussing various pokémon mangas, in case you don't feel like you have a topic that could use a whole thread to itself. The first post even lists some of the most (and less!) well known titles, if you are curious about where to begin or what it's all even about.
__________________
moderator of : Pokémon General
and of the : Roleplay Corner
paired with : abnegation
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.