The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old August 14th, 2013, 04:12 PM
reniersnyder
The Glaceon Girl

Nature: Naughty
I think that there should be a place in the forum for only Pokemon Manga. The reason why is because I personally feel that the Pokemon Manga topics get overlooked by the Anime topics. if it could be a sub forum that would be a step as well. I know that there are some Pokemon Manga(Most of them are Pokemon Adventures) that would like to see a forum about it. I for one is one of those fans. I hope that you take this into consideration.

Sincerely

reniersnyder
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Lance
Master of Dragons

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Well, we did have one until recently. We decided to archive it due to the lack of activity - the place was pretty dead. :/ So I don't foresee another Manga section in the near future, unless we get that activity.
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Yeah, basically we don't have the activity to warrant a manga forum for now. But we do have a thread for discussing Pokemon Manga, located right here in the Pokemon General section.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old August 20th, 2013, 12:35 PM
A Shadow's Soul
Waaaaaaaaaat?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
I do feel a Manga section would benefit a lot of people, It's quite hard to find discussions people are having on manga and most of them are generally about manga as a whole rather than different genres.

~ Abingdon Boys School - Howling ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~

Old August 20th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Leader Adam View Post
I do feel a Manga section would benefit a lot of people, It's quite hard to find discussions people are having on manga and most of them are generally about manga as a whole rather than different genres.
Like it was said above, we DID have one before. The traffic to the forum was really low and the forum itself wasn't really producing any activity so the forum was taken out and the Manga was moved in with the rest of the General Pokemon discussions. Once the activity for the Manga discussions picks back up we should re-open the manga forum.

Until then all we can do is try to pick up traffic to promote the Manga. With out that there is nothing worth discussing and without anything worth discussing we can't have a forum for it.
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Antemortem

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
If it's difficult to find topics regarding Manga to discuss, start one yourself! 8)

kawaii in the sheets
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Radiam
This is my breaking point.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I would only add a Manga section if it would be active. It sounds like a good idea, but just how many people are into the Manga?
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:16 PM
adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by reniersnyder View Post
I think that there should be a place in the forum for only Pokemon Manga. The reason why is because I personally feel that the Pokemon Manga topics get overlooked by the Anime topics. if it could be a sub forum that would be a step as well. I know that there are some Pokemon Manga(Most of them are Pokemon Adventures) that would like to see a forum about it. I for one is one of those fans. I hope that you take this into consideration.

Sincerely

reniersnyder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Leader Adam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Like it was said above, we DID have one before. The traffic to the forum was really low and the forum itself wasn't really producing any activity so the forum was taken out and the Manga was moved in with the rest of the General Pokemon discussions. Once the activity for the Manga discussions picks back up we should re-open the manga forum.

Until then all we can do is try to pick up traffic to promote the Manga. With out that there is nothing worth discussing and without anything worth discussing we can't have a forum for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiance View Post
I would only add a Manga section if it would be active. It sounds like a good idea, but just how many people are into the Manga?
Just like Antemortem said, the only way to make more manga topics pop up is to make them! So if you are itching to talk some pokémon manga, head over to Pokémon General and do it. Like Hikari10 pointed out, there is a whole thread dedicated to discussing various pokémon mangas, in case you don't feel like you have a topic that could use a whole thread to itself. The first post even lists some of the most (and less!) well known titles, if you are curious about where to begin or what it's all even about.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links