Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 12th, 2013, 01:18 PM
!Gambit
Pokemon Trainer Jessie Ryder

Advertise here
If you were able to live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? What region and city? Why?

Pokemon Trainer Jessie Ryder
Enzo the Umbreon // Oberon the Staraptor // Crush the Sandslash
Rocco the Nidorino // Harley the Luxray // Tytus the Feraligatr

Old June 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
I would live in Viridian Forest, and scare beginning trainers...
I'm kidding.
I'd live on Chronos Island, turning the rocket warehouse into a house for me. I really like the small main island of Chronos, and it's peacefulness. Plus there's a big meadow I could train in, and I love being close to the ocean.
I like Sandshrews. A lot. I am Sandshrews number 1 fan. And don't you deny it.
My friend code for White 2 is 4857 7379 4725
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Moved to Voting Polls as that is the nature of the thread topic.

I'm... not really sure where I would live, tbh. Somewhere near Saffron or Goldenrod would be neat if only one could hop to the next region after a quick train ride.

Old June 12th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Espeon Master

I'd probably end up in Vermillion city. I like the idea of living by the water and having access to all the ships. Plus it'd be cool to see some of Lt. Surge's battles and have a nice influx of trainers in town to challenge him.
Suppose the same could be said of Olivine City, that's be my second choice.
Pokémon Y FC: 2380 - 3967 - 7573
IGN: Chandra (y) Alex (x)
Ground Safari - Trapinch - Camerupt - Diggersby

Old June 12th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
I think I'd like to live in Olivine City, I'd be a night person though. Beaches and lighthouses in the dark.
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I would live in Nimbasa City. The nearby stadiums always let my Pokemon gain some experience or just watch the players practice their games, I won't have to travel far to watch a game.

Ferris Wheel nearby, the Amusement Park, and all the fun and excitement. Pokemon Musical, so if my Pokemon want to enjoy a great show, or want to participate....

Nearby is Lost Iron Forest, so if my Pokemon and I want to relax with nature we can just go and have a picnic in the forest.

Every Tuesday (I think its the right date) we can travel down south to Castelia City for the Casteliacones.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenges - sorry for no updates, been reorganizing my room
Random Challenge - Badges: 6/8 - game: X - Location: Route 15
Random Challenge - Badges: 2/8 - game: Y - Location: Geosenge Town
50/50 Challenge - Badges 4/8 - Game Y - Location: Lumiose City
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
If I could pick anywhere, I think that I'd like to live in Vermilion City. It's right along the water, which is something I've always loved, plus you can get access to many places around the world thanks to the Vermilion Port. It's also close in proximity to the two major cities of the region- Celadon and Saffron (which, has a direct connection to Johto itself via the Magnet Train).

The combination of a slightly slower lifestyle in the city, and the fact that there is so much to do nearby would make it a great place to live in my eyes.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:46 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Seeing my imaginary Goal to become an Elite Trainer I really want to live in Evergrande city. You know near the Victory Road to train from tough Pokes and no one there to disturb my time and training
Old June 13th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I think I would live in Fortree city in the Hoenn reigon because they live in tree houses.
Old June 13th, 2013, 03:02 AM
Yukari Yakumo
scary luma mother
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
I'd live in Canalave City. I like the look of the library, and Iron Island seems like a nice place to explore sometime.
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old June 13th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed
I would live in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island. I'd renovate it and turn it into the ultimate crib. And there'd be 5 secret Basement levels that would house some of the greatest laboratories and training facilities on the Pokeworld.

Oh yeah.....that would be awesome....
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Sandgem Town in Sinnoh. Ever since I went to Boracay, a popular beach here in the Philippines, I've always wanted to live in one. Plus, it's pretty close to Jubilife City, where I can study in the Trainers' School.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old July 13th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Hmm, I think I'd live in Olivine city. It's a harbor city, so it'd provide easy travel to Kanto, as well as the nearby Cianwood City, so getting to the Safari Zone would be no problem at, which would allow easy access to exotic Pokemon :D There's also the Johto Battle Frontier right to the west of Olivine, which would give me an easy way to go and test my skills, if I'd either already completed my journey, or just had no intention of gathering badges :p The only downside is, that without Fly, there's a long way to get around the region, rather than if you lived in a central place like Goldenrod or something, but Johto is a small region after all, and I've got my Pidgey either way ;D
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

ANY CITY OR TOWN IN HOENN <3. More specifically I'd live in Verdanturf town. It's just so quiet and peaceful. Seems like the perfect place to live.

"By force of will!"
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:02 AM
nitemate
Don't play Pokemon anymore ...

Nature: Rash
I'd like to live in fortree city. Living in a tree house in the lap of of nature is just amazing.
Left Pokemon
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:50 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I'd live in Hoenn's Slateport City because there's a beach nearby and I think the weather there would be perfect for me.

Old August 13th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Pokemount
Hello

I would probably live in the Johto region in Blackthorn City or Viridian City... somewhere close to Kanto for easy travel. Cianwood City or Olivine would be nice also.
3DS Friend Code: 3325-2162-8197
Friend Safari: FLYING - Farfetch'd / Hawlucha / Swanna
Old August 14th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I would live in Fortree City, probably, because it'd be a lot of fun to live in treehouses. Either that, or Dewford Town. It's a very small location, and it's very nice and quite. It's near the ocean, too. Whenever you're out of food supply, you could always go fishing! I'd be happy to live there with my family, haha.
for all distractions.
Old August 15th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Brolijah
Secretly Active ;3

Nature: Serious
I'd live somewhere in the uncharted lands in the middle of Johto. (Between Goldenrod, Azelea, and Violet City.) Whenever I see a geographical map of johto, the area is filled with some woods and small mountains. I think it'd be nice to live in a remote area like that, away from annoying travelers and the bustle n' buzz of the city. Post journey, of course.
To kill or not to kill? That is not the question. To survive and kill. That is the answer.
Old August 15th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
I agree with elija :3 Even though my favorite town in the games is Ecruteak. I'd probably like to live in Ecruteak yeah.

Or Olivine or Cherrygrove, just because in Olivine I'd have the wonderful ocean nearby, but Cherrygrove is a smaller, calmer town probably and still has some ocean nearby.

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old August 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Ayselipera

I always have really liked Vermillion City. I like the idea of living near the ocean and it's fun/cute being a port city and all. Plus I ideally prefer the older Pokemon.
Old August 20th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
Sandgem town in Sinnoh. I started off in Sinnoh as my first game. I like that is has a beach, a combination of two of my favorite types (ground and water.) I would like to be able to be an NPC for new trainers, because I really like dispensing my knowledge of pokemon to others.
3DS FC: 4914-3495-9756 (IGN: Shrew)
Tradelist
Old August 23rd, 2013, 05:09 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
Ecruteak ftw!!!
It's rich in History!
It has Legendary Pokemon!
It's Gym Leader is way cool!
It's in Johto, so I could Headbutt an Aipom somewhere!
It's close to:
-The National Park!
-PokeAthlon Dome!
-Goldenrod City!
-Saffron City! (Train)
-Olivine City!
-Vermillion City! (Ship)
-Mt. Mortar!
It has the Kimono Girls!
It has a lake!
It has Apricorns nearby!
It's nice and homey!
:D !
Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
Old August 23rd, 2013, 08:01 PM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Probably Village Bridge in Unova. I would like to fish in the water and the river would make a perfect spot to write. I don't like crowded cities so it would be perfect. It's also a short distance to some more populated cities for a night out on the town.
Proud Moderator of Fan Fiction and Writing
PC SisterPair
Previously, Slayr231
Old August 24th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Magic

Snowpoint City, Sinnoh!

Pretty and snowy. You would get to wear hats and scarves all the time and play in the snow. *-*
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here