The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 24th, 2013, 03:02 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
I have made a few Pokémon protection threads in the past. those have been around long enough know I have three or four since 2010. my belief is that Pokémon are the BEST protection in the world due to their strength. ranging from Legendary Pokémon, to just Pokémon and largest Pokémon you want to protect you...

now I got another one...

What Pokémon Type would you most want to protect you? please list one type (primary type) so no Dragon/Ice or anything like that... if you have multiple types you'd like to protect you list them all separately...

me, I'd like a Dragon Type Pokémon to protect me. even before Pokémon, I always wanted a dragon protector
Old July 24th, 2013, 04:52 AM
adventure
in mega we believe

Nature: Naive
Dragon seems like a good protector actually. They are strong, mostly. But I don't know if I could name a specific type that I think would be better at protecting me (or anything else for that matter). It's more based on the species, imo.

However, I could see how Water types would be good protectors. If anything came too close, they could just blast it away with Hydro Pump or Surf. A Blastoise as a protector would probably keep you safe against most things.

<<CLOUD v2.0>>
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:23 AM
BUKKØW

Nature: Brave
Physic or steel type. Physics can mess with the persons head and steel types r huge and intimidating

3DS FC: 5429-9023-9555
Current Shinys: NONE
FRIEND SAFARI:
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I would like a Fire type protector if anyone tried to hurt me it would flamethrower them away,.
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:29 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Dragon types because they are huge and perfect for protection like Hydreigon, Salamence etc
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:44 AM
nitemate

Nature: Rash
i want a ghost type Pokemon so that it could scare others away if they try to bother me.
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:51 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Fighting Pokemon, because they're strong and generally have a sense of right or wrong.

Old July 26th, 2013, 03:55 AM
The Evil Trainer

Nature: Naughty
Yeah Dragon type pokemon are pretty Epic..Someone messes with you and you're all like "Salamence use Dragon Rage" That's Bad-ass

But Me? I prefer Dark Type Pokemanz..I mean c'mon Darkrai..Shadow Ball you outta' my way
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I think a Psychic type Pokemon would make a pretty good form of protection. It should be able to sense any danger well before it occurs, which would really put my mind at ease.

A Fire type may not be a bad idea, either, as they could just singe anyone or anything that tried to harm me.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:11 PM
BubbleBeams
Defeating Champions Since 1999

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to BubbleBeams
I'd probably have to go with Electric.

Getting shocked really sucks, I'd hate to feel what actually being full-blown electrocuted feels like. Certainly wouldn't want to mess with someone if they had an electric type hanging out with them.

Poison would also be good too because, well... who wants to run the risk of getting poisoned, right? lol
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
For me, normal types would be the best helpers for me. They can learn variety of attacks from other types. I could have a normal type helper that would know normal attack, electric attack, dark attack, and an ice attack.

For me, water types would also help out. I love water, like swimming, keep me hydrated. So if I couldn't have a normal type helper then water would work out too.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Steel because they are normally good defensively and seem like they would be a good wall of protection!
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Green Stache

Mine would have to be a dragon type, and to be specific, a Dragonite. It's cute, it can be intimidating so no one would wanna mess with you, it's strong, can fly, can protect me, score girls, awesome high fives and I will love it for ever! Dragonite awaaaaay!
Old July 30th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Electric time. It would be a Pikachu, since self-sacrifice basically is it's deal. It could shock anyone I want and if worst came to worst... possibly injure... heh heh heh... I never forget a face... >:D
Old August 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
A ghost type. That way, if a human were to threaten me, the ghost would acts as a shield, the human would just phase right through unaffected, and I'd still get hurt.

Just kidding. A ghost could frighten or possess the person into leaving me alone. But I would actually just choose a psychic type. They could create a force field, or teleport me when I'm in danger. Furthermore, it should be able to subdue threats without injuring or permanently scarring them.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links