• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Here I go Again- Whitesnake

I love this song. It has great rhythm great message and its overall a great song.

TY

This song literally blew me away. From somewhat calm to blasting my ears to death... <3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Soul'd Out - Magenta Magenta

I've had this song stuck in my head all day but I only know the chorus so the chorus has been bugging me constantly. Now I'm listening to the full song and I feel at peace.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Marksman (She Shou) by Magic Power.

The video clip makes me laugh, the first time I heard it, I was literally rofling, and then the second time, I thought it was actually a pretty good song.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Kulgrinda - zeminnika kweitaakedi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nQvL9Rd3w&list=PL5BEC2711762D0742&index=1

Kulgrinda means a secret cobbled road under water through a marsh or a lake leading to the castle. Kulgrinda is also a path of initiation. Ritual folklore band Kulgrinda was founded in 1990, the time when Lithuania was undergoing rebirth. The entire revived movement of the Balts' belief can be hardly imagined without this group.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Parliament Funkadelic – P-Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up)

"Good evening
Do not attempt to adjust your radio, there is nothing wrong
We have taken control as to bring you this special show
We will return it to you as soon as you are grooving

Welcome to station W-E-F-U-N-K, better known as We-Funk
Or deeper still, the Mothership Connection
Home of the extraterrestrial brothers
Dealers of funky music, P-Funk, uncut funk, the bomb"

BiS, this is as deep of funk as you may find, brother.

Also, to anyone who thinks Lady Gaga is SO original with her strange costumes, apparently you haven't seen George Clinton.

Also, to anyone who says Red Hot Chili Peppers is a funk band, they're actually Funk-Rock. P-Funk is true funk, man.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Papa Roach - Kick In The Teeth and One Track Mind.
Those guys make incredible music!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
As I Lay Dying - The Sound of Truth

I only recently noticed that a lot of their songs have legitimate meaning behind them. Some of the only "deep" metal songs I've heard haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back