• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise smiled kindly, the teacher didn't answer her question about Frio. "I think I'll wait just a little longer." She said softly, "I don't have any injuries, and I don't want to leave if he is coming back..." She knew Frio would come back to tell her what happened, and the only reason he wasn't there was because he went for help. Elise waited patiently, alone in the graveyard, and she tried to remember what happened. The problem was, she couldn't remember anything, which felt normal to her because she was not awake the entire time. The entire time she was trying to keep her mind off of the thought of youkai, she kept her mind busy with many useless thoughts.

After half an hour passed, Elise felt worried. And after an hour, she felt lonely. It didn't take long after that until she felt disheartened. She stood up sadly and began walking to the school building.

As she walked she noticed that a familiar student was laying on the ground. She kneeled down next to him and recognized his face. She wondered how he got his arm back, though decided that it was best not to ask him. She lifted him up by putting his arm over her shoulder and dragging his legs across the ground. It wasn't very easy for her, but he was about the same weight as Frio, and she wasn't fully lifting him off the ground. She got him all the way to the nurse's office, where she turned over the boy to the nurse. "I found him outside asleep." Elise explained.

"Don't you usually come in here with Frio?" The nurse asked., though she could see Elise was saddened by the mention of his name, so she quickly said, "Though I'm sure he is safe in his room." with a smile.

Elise smiled faintly, "I hope so." She answered. "Do you mind if I stay here until everyone wakes up? I want to make sure everyone is fine." Elise mostly wanted to ask what had happened.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

(OOC: I hope you don't mind the sudden transition to second person)

There's a few moments before you notice that you're still sitting on the battlefield where others already were.

You pack up your things. Your bow and arrows fall into place into your bag; your bow definitely sustained some cracks; that won't do. Your arm has some blood on it; some trickles down your arm at the moment by a wound (located on your upper arm) which seems like it'll need to be stitched up; however, you don't think it's that bad. Your left arm also has some cuts as well; however, most of these are what you believe to be minor injuries. Probably, in the heat of battle, you had sustained hits but hadn't even noticed. You stand up, wondering where Chris had gone; and how Milly was. Both thoughts made you worried, and you ran towards the main building. You see them on the way there, and stop. "There you are..."

Your voice falters as you see all the damage he had taken, plus the fact that he was unconscious. Seeing Milly there, you skip the greetings. You also see another guy who you recognized as the guy who made Divine go mad, but that's none of your concern at the moment. "Don't waste your energy like that," you say quietly. "Wait here." You run towards the nurse's office.

"I need a stretcher." You nod at the nurse.

"No, you need to get those wounds stitched n-"

"No, I need a stretcher. There's someone who needs to be treated much quicker- and more urgently- than I do." You grab a stretcher. It's heavy, but you heave it the best you can anyways. "D-damn." Arriving at where you left Chris, you put the stretcher on the ground. You motion for them to lay Chris on it. "I'll help..." You don't remember his name, so you skip it. "...This guy. We'll heave the stretcher towards the nurses office. Milly, considering that..." You bit your tongue and closed your eyes to keep back from saying "you care for him the most at the moment," your eyebrows furrowed, you quickly resume a normal expression as if this thought never crossed your mind, simply saying, "considering that you won't be carrying the stretcher, you should make sure Chris is okay. Also, if there's any doors we need opened, do us the favor and open them for us, okay?" You lift the front of the stretcher. It's even heavier now- causing you to wince- but you decide that life demands sacrifices. C'mon Chris, you're going to be okay. But I wish that people were lighter when they were unconscious...

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
As they hobbled along Lerion almost gasped when he felt the weight on his shoulder increase and noticed the way Chris slumped against him, and that his cat features were gone too. "Aw crap, he's lost consciousness! That's not good, we gotta get him to the nurse's quick! Uh...ok I'll carry Chris and you-" Before he could ask Milly if she was feeling any better the guy with the bow from the fight showed up and told them to stay put then hurried away before he had a chance to answer. "Let's keep going till he gets back, Chris can't afford for us to stop at this point." Lerion is a strong guy, almost inhumanly so, but lifting up a person that was pure dead weight with one arm was still not easy, he laid Chris over his left shoulder and kept leading Milly along and trying to help her keep her balance. He wasn't even sure she still needed his help but he was in a rush so he didn't ask yet.

They made progress, but not as much as Lerion'd like when the other guy showed back up with a stretcher, he was relieved to help the guy put Chris in the stretcher, he was about to help lift up the stretcher when he smelled blood again, but not Chris' this time. "No...you're hurt too I can handle the stretcher myself. Besides...we don't know if Milly's ready to-just stay ahead of me and make sure nobody gets in our way and the doors are open, I'll make sure they get there...actually on second thought help, but let me handle most of the wait, I seem to have taken the least damage of anyone in the fight...the luck of being late I suppose."

He picked up the stretcher and the veins in his temple stood at attention as he concentrated and had bits of upward force here or there under the stretcher to keep it balanced, he hadn't been doing much with his telekinesis but he had been using it steadily ever since he started trying to help Chris and Milly, and his headache was becoming a migraine. Lerion turned towards Milly, not believing what he was about to say, even being near women made him nervous but...this was no time to think about his own psychological problems. "We don't have time to just walk anymore I think, if you're still feeling off go ahead and hop on my back...trust me I can carry both of you if I need to, long as you guys get there alright."

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Blinking hard, Milly stood dumb struck by first Lerion's statement about his Gynophobia then Chris' teary confession of feelings for her. Volt's sudden appearance the disappearance didn't help and without enough time get a word in edgewise with any of the three guys Milly felt drown in emotional and physical turmoil.

The day had begun that morning so normally, well to a point, but as each second ticked by Kaiko was beginning to feel like her sanity was ebbing away. Things had just gone from bad to worse with her day beginning with detention then an enraged mermaid followed by a head injury, two badly beaten up friends and one unconscious. Of course when Chris had slumped, her heart leapt for fear that they would not make it in time, but perfectly timed as per usual, Volt appeared and ran to fetch a stretcher. At first, when he came back, the young werewolf had felt a spark of hope ignite inside her, the flickering hope of Volt bringing back some clarity to their current situation. However this was disappointed by how he spoke. Despite hitting her head pretty hard, it clearly was not hard enough to render her unable to spot Volt's furrowed brow when he addressed her.

Wrinkling her nose in confusion, Milly felt her shoulders slump. Guys were weird and with her head now throbbing painfully she gave up trying to think about their strange ways and focused on the present which consisted of Lerion and Volt struggling with an unconscious Chris.
"If you are still feeling off, go ahead and jump on my back.." Leroin's voice cut into her internal monologue and almost jumping, she looked at him with a kind smile before shaking her head. He had already said he was surprised that he was already to hold her hand and give her support so a piggy back was probably pushing their luck and besides she didn't want to make the new guy feel even worse about his first day. Enraged mermaid and a collapsed classmate was bad enough for anyone.
"I'll be ok." It was a lie, but a white one. The guys needed help and she was their friend so regardless of her needs right now, theirs were greater. Slipping her hand away from Lerion, Milly smiled, ignoring the dizziness and the way she leaned slightly to the right, before jogging unsteadily ahead to grab the first doors. When she got there, every now and then sending back glances to check where the guys were, she pulled open the first of the double doors and wedged herself against it. The other was held open by an unlucky fellow first year boy, whom Milly had barked at to hold the door open as he passed by. The boy's small face peered worriedly from the side-lines, switching back and forth between Milly the trio slowly approaching the door.

"What the hell happened?" He asked, his voice a lot deeper than Milly would have first thought for a guy whom was not much taller than herself.

"Accident." Milly answered simply, after pausing for a second to think over her response. The boy however, seemed unconvinced, his eye brows cocked in a questioning manner to which Milly promptly ignored, with her head spinning she couldn't think clearly and thus decided not to at all.
So when she did not explain in any more detail, the boy shrugged and pressed himself back against the wall as the guys neared, to which Milly gave a polite apologetic smile. Glad that the boy had twigged that now was not the time to chit chat.

However, despite her first hopes, the boy spoke once more. "Are you ok? I mean I can see from the state of friends something happened. But you have blood running down the side of your face…"
Milly's hand shot up at this, finger tips seeking out the warm slip of red which trickled down her cheek. When she pulled back to examine her hand she noted the red blood staining her fingers and cringed, but held her head high and ignored the flipping notion her stomach now preformed.
"I'll, erm… I'll be ok." Milly once again lied, shrugging as she spoke as if it would make the lie more convincing. It didn't. The boy shook his head and frowned but stayed where he was, holding open his side of the double doors.

"Listen. You can run ahead if you like. I will keep the doors open."
It was a sweet offer but Milly refused, once again offering a soft smile as she shook her head.
"I'll be fine." She insisted. "Besides, I want to make sure all three of my mates get in alright." She grinned and the boy nodded in reply as all conversation, much to Milly's relief, stopped. Lerion and Volt only a few steps away from the door now.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
Cheryll sniffled as she finally stopped crying. Sitting upright in her bed she sniffled again wiping at her cheeks. Thinking back she figured she probably acted a little irrationally, but she was so upset about Gav..Terra she reminded herself. Several minutes of staring at the walls of her room Cheryll eventually got out of her bed. I...I shouldn't push Allister and Yorick away. she thought.

Leaving her room not caring that she looked a mess from crying she walked to the infirmary only to find several other students there but no Allister. he's probably in the library or in his dorm she thought going to check the library first. Sure enough her friend was there sitting at a table surrounded by books. "y-your...your not going to stop being my friend...are you?" she asked quietly.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

"Alright man, but don't strain yourself."

You begin moving backwards, slowly, up the steps and into the building. Your end of the stretcher was lighter- although that didn't mean it wasn't heavy, either. Chris's corpse body lay on the stretcher, and you were very well aware that he wasn't exactly fat or anything, but he definitely wasn't light, either. This made you think back to earlier, where you had very conveniently had a pigeon drop a turd on Chris; now, rather than being the idiot, you felt a bit bad for it, and decide that you're going to get him to the nurse, as if to repay a debt. And it worsens when you see a trickle of blood down Milly's face. You need to get to the nurse- Chris isn't about to die on a stretcher! C'mon... let's do this!

It was with that you bit your lip and began to fully apply your force. You continue gradually, now quicker. "C'mon man, we can do this!" The whisper barely escaped your mouth, and you begin to round the hall and clench your teeth. Just a bit farther... c'mon Kakori! It's with this that you get him into the nurse's office, sweating. You lay your side of the stretcher on the ground as the nurse runs over, grabbing him and placing him on a cot gently. Although you're surprised at the strength that she wields, you sit down on a chair. Your arm hurts, but you're glad you got him back into the nurse's office. The nurse examines him, worriedly.

"That's not good... oh my, not good at all."

"You'll still be able to fix it up, right?"

She chuckles. "Don't underestimate my ability."

"Okay..."

"Name?"

"Sorae Kakori Jenai. The girl over there is..." You tell each name, or as least as much as you know. The nurse writes these on a notepad, before beginning to attend to each one of them, beginning with Chris. You stand up to leave.

"Where do you think you're going? You're still wounded." The nurse says this without looking back.

"I'm just going to get a Dr. Pepper. But first..." You take a clean washcloth and wipe the blood off of Milly's face. "It's not so serious, so just hold the washcloth on where the blood is coming out until the nurse treats you. Ciao." You walk out, unraveling the bandages on your lower arm and wrapping them on your upper arm instead. "Much better." You get a Dr. Pepper for yourself, and considering you have a bit extra, you get one for Lerion and Milly as well. You return to the nurse's office with the refreshments, before leaning on the wall right outside the office, sighing. You want to talk, but simultaneously, you don't. You're leaning towards the former though...

You flick the tab of the soda can upwards and take a sip. Soda. Delicious as always.

Sephear

Years
Lerion nodded when the other guy who he was beginning to think was part of some sort of love triangle told him not to strain himself, he of course did but he felt he should, considering all he had done with Divine was make things worse. He couldn't hide the relief that coursed through him when Milly assured him she was ok and slipped her hand out of his, as some of the tension eased out of his muscles he redoubled his efforts to move the stretcher and was able to concentrate his TK as well. They began to make much better progress towards the main building and Lerion agreed with the other man. "Yeah, Chris is gonna be fine between the 3 of us, we've got this!"

He felt a certain sense of victory when he saw Milly and another student holding the doors open and they made their way inside, but he lost a bit of steam when he noticed he still smelled blood even though Chris' had slowed down in his state and the other guy wasn't bleeding all that much to begin with. He saw blood on the side of Milly's face and his ears folded sideways in shame. She's worse than I thought...I shouldn't have said anything about my issues...I'm such a coward. Nonetheless after finally getting inside they made it to the infirmary pretty quickly and Lerion set down his side of the stretcher in perfect synch with the other guy, who had a little conversation with the nurse while she put Chris on a cot and began to administer to her. Sorae finally spoke his name before going out to get drinks.

Finally being able to relax Lerion slumped back against a wall on a different side of the room from Milly and begain to rub his temple in circular motions. His migraine was in full force by then so despite the fact that he wasn't under physical stress anymore his veins remained at attention and his face was quite red. "Well that's over with...at least I managed to not be a complete burden today...thanks man" He added the last part when Sorae handed him a Dr. Pepper, he didn't open it right away since soda didn't seem like a good idea for a headache and continued rubbing his forehead until pain shot through his ribs and he straightened his back to take weight off his chest. He decided he needed to relax and searched through his backpack for a moment to find his flute and once he had it he began to play. It wasn't a particular song, just a lilting melody that reminded him of the background music that danced through his old home brought to mind an image of sunlight filtering green through the trees.

After a few minutes of sitting and not joining in on whatever conversation Sorae and Milly may have decided to have Lerion stood up. "I should probably leave you guys to wait for Chris to wake up...I'm glad I could help. It was nice meeting you." And made his way towards the door.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly watched as Volt and Lerion carried Chris' limp body in and placed it down. The poor student she had roped into helping said his goodbye with an awkward smile, a wave and a brief "Hope your head gets better" before he rushed off with a single backward glance as he darted round a corner.
It was when she turned back that her face was met with a cool washcloth against her cheek as it wiped off the blood with few smooth motions by Volt. Behind him the nurse busied herself around Chris, barely even sparing a glance at the other students as she worked and though Milly knew that the nurse's intensity meant Chris was in a bad state, she knew he'd be fine and allowed herself to relax a little.

"It's not so serious, so just hold the washcloth on where the blood is coming out until the nurse treats you. Ciao." Volt's voice came and went, as he pressed the cloth into her hands and walked away just as suddenly as he had appeared and with wide, surprised eyes Milly watched his back retreat down the corridor.

"Thank y.." Milly began but trailed off as soon as she realised her thanks were too quiet for Volt to hear. Again a familiar tug pulled at her heart but she ignored it, putting it down to a mixture of nerves, the smell of blood and the now throbbing pain which pulsed through her head. She had been so focused on the guys that she had managed to ignore it up till now, but as she began to relax she opened herself up to her own body's complaints. Using the wall to support her trip, Milly sought out a free chair and sat down, pressing the cool cloth to her head sulkily, as she waited to be seen, all the while staring at her lap…

Wait where are my clothes? The thought came suddenly, making her heart leap into her throat within an instant as the horrid realisation that she was still in her swimming stuff sank in. Feeling self-conscious and embarrassed, Milly resisted the urge to curl up and sent a worried glance over to Lerion, giving him an apologetic smile. She didn't want to guess what he thinking about her.

But as this thought drifted by, Milly was forced to stop when can of Dr. Pepper was handed to her by Volt before he retreated to the doors of the office where he settled against a wall. Lerion being handed one too, seemed to study it for awhile quietly.

Milly grinned her thanks to Volt and studied the drink with giggle before pulling back the ring.

"What's the worst that can happen?" She said mostly to herself, but shot a glance from Chris to Lerion and finally Volt, as she raised the can to her lips. "I'll drink to that." But just as she spoke, Lerion spoke, excusing himself as he stood and moved towards the door.

"Hey, you sure you want to go? When Chris wakes up he'll want to say thanks." Milly began, her head following Lerion's form as he walked. "Plus I want to say thanks to. Don't think I would have made it far without your help." She smiled and nodded to him, hoping he would stay. He was a nice guy and after giving him probably the worst first day in existence, she felt like she owed him one.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

Flying around Chris' body like a frenzied bumblebee, the nurse seemed to be a blur of motion. She first hooked up the tubes and electronics nescessary for his body to keep working, despite the fact that it was close to shutting down. She kept working on him, hooking up another tube into his arm, this one connected to a blood bag. Luckily, they had extra bags on hand for the vampires on campus. Even more fortunately, this one went untouched, so was perfect for use. Soon the nurse cut away his shirt, revealing the punctures and gashes across his body from the battle. She sat down with a needle and a special thread used for stitches that'd dissolve in a few days. She set to work, cleaning, disinfecting, and sewing the deeper wounds in the neko kid's body. Soon after, doing all she could do, the nurse turned to address her other patients.

Whether it was a few minutes, hours, or days...Chris wasn't sure. The furious pounding in his head felt like a migraine at first, but was revealed to be the pounding of his heart as it worked harder to pump more blood to his body. His entire body felt like lead, cold and partially numb. It almost felt like he wasn't in his body at all...like he was detached. Finally willing himself, he slowly opened his eyes. He quickly shut them, however, as the light was too bright for him at the moment. His breathing was labored, but at least he was breathing...always a good sign. He couldn't move his head at all still, so he tried speaking. No words came out yet, but a small groan escaped his partially-agape mouth. He wondered where he was and where his friends were, especially Milly.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Infirmary

Yorick laid the two people he was carrying onto a pair of beds and told the nurse they were injured (despite it being self explanatory). He had told them he would ask their names after the fight, so he decided that it would be best not to waste an opportunity to ask when they woke up and chose to stay there and wait for them to wake up. As he sat there waiting, he was approached by Frio who promptly placed a note into his pocket. Before Yorick could ask him, he said, "Please give this to Elise." He turned to walk away, but also added "Also, to everyone involved and not involved, I was the one who killed the lycan. It is best that way."

As Frio walked away, Yorick called after him. "Why would you lie? Elise must take responsibility for her crime!" However, Frio did not seem to hear and just wandered off. It did not make any sense, but then again, much else concerning this event didn't either. Left with nothing else to do, Yorick reached into his bag and took out his dictionary which he continued reading. As he did so, he noticed some familiar scents approaching, namely those belonging to Higoroshi-sensei and Solo. Why would Sense bring Solo's body to the infirmary? He watched as he asked the nurse to determine the cause of death. Yorick, however, knew the cause of death already. Frio had told him that he should consider him the one who did it, though. He thought about this for a moment before sensei addressed him directly.

"Yorick. Are they okay?" He asked him. He was with another woman who Yorick did not recognize but had a slightly fish-like scent that did not match that of anyone in the class. While he was smelling, he noticed a faint scent he had missed before. It seemed that Allister had been here not too long ago, but had since gone elsewhere. Perhaps he would ask him about that next time they met. However, now he had to answer sensei.

"Yorick, are you okay?" The woman with sensei asked him. "I got your name from Higoroshi-sensei." she smiled kindly at him. "I am Divine, a member of Fairytale... or a spy that spied on Fairytale." Divine admitted. Members of Fairytale were criminals, but she did not quite seem like a bad person. Of course, Elise was proof enough that being a criminal was separate from being good or bad. Yorick did not really see what keeping close watch on Fairytale did to change anything, though. He was unaware that being a spy implied delivering that acquired knowledge to another side.

"Don't lie, you were a member of Fairytale until I came to tell you the truth about Fairytale." sensei said as if to correct her. So was she no longer a member? And what was this truth?

"O-Or that..." she giggled in response.

"Yes, I am well and they are alive and should be able to recover." Yorick put his dictionary away in his bag before continuing. "Sensei, why are you trying to ascertain Solo's cause of death? It is clear he was killed by flames and the only student present at the battle who used flame was Elise. Thus, it should be clear that it was her who killed Solo, something I witnessed happen. However, I do not understand why Frio would tell me that it was he who did it. Elise must take responsibility for her crimes." Yorick stood up and held his head, worried that the questions might trigger another event like at the graveyard. "Another thing I can not understand is why you have even removed Solo from his place. That graveyard is in the middle of a forest and would not make it too difficult for him to return to the planet. However, such a thing could not happen within this infirmary. It would be difficult anywhere in the school. Do you intend to prevent him from being consumed and decomposed?" Too much made too little sense.

After he had finished speaking, he noticed many others crowding into the infirmary, one by one by one by four. One of the ones to enter was another mage unfamiliar to Yorick who introduced himself as Sagishi Hokori, known as "Trix", from the U.K., child of a human and a mage, and practitioner of illegal magic. Hopefully sensei would do something about it if it truly was illegal. Another who entered was Elise, and Yorick was glad that she was here at the same time as sensei. He did not actually want for her to be punished, but he knew that she had a responsibility to face and wanted her to understand that as well. The next one to enter was Cheryll, but before Yorck could say anything, she left. Perhaps she could not see him because of all the others filling the room. Finally, four students entered at once, the only one whose name he knew was Chris' (who looked quite injured) from when he introduced himself in class. He, the werewolf, and another boy were all people he had seen in class, but the last, a Lycan, was not someone he recognized. After a little, the unknown boy left and eventually returned while the Lycan seemed to be moving to leave himself.

Yorick remained standing in case someone required rest on a chair more than he did, considering how he was not too wounded or even tired. He hoped that he would not have to wait too long for answers from sensei or for the two he had brought to wake.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Lerion stopped at the doorway and stood still for a moment...he felt like he had done his part and didn't belong there anymore...but the tone of Milly's voice almost made him feel that he was. He turned around and was about to walk back to the wall but as he took in the rest of the room he finally noticed just how many people were in the infirmary, he didn't want to crowd the wounded. And he noticed that somebody had died, he didn't know him but the scent that was mostly of a wolf made it clear what he was and Lerion felt it would be respectful to leave everyone there to heal and to possibly mourn the loss of the boy.

He looked at Milly and decided she'd be alright, she had Sorae and Chris. "Nah, it's full enough in here already...you guys just get better, if there's anything else I can help with I'll be in what's left of the forest, for what it's worth I'm glad I met you guys." Then he made his exit, not even realize he hadn't picked his soda back up after his migraine had softened to just a regular headache. I'm glad she's already got friends...she's nice but I just...I can't-guh! The memory of the day he had left began to creep to the forefront of his mind and his eyes widened considerably before he shook his head hard in an attempt to banish the thoughts. It is a good thing she has friends, because she'll just have to do without me...I'm too weak.

Lerion quickly made his way to a mostly still healthy section of the forest, but it didn't relax him like it usually would, all he could smell was fire and violence...actually come to think of it he smelled a very suspicious scent. Another Lycan...I think...too long gone to know what gender but...doesn't smell of the school like the rest of them have so far...hmm. After walking around for a while he came into a small clearing that reminded very much of the spot he used to visit in his own forest...it even had a large stump in the middle, it brought him happy memories of his time in the forest instead of the one he usually thought of.

He ambled over to the stump and took a seat, lifted the flute to his mouth and played the same melody he had earlier in the infirmary, he kept it going for quite a while in an attempt to pass time. He felt bad for leaving, he wanted to talk more with Milly and Sorae, and Chris once he woke up but he didn't feel right in that small room with all those other people, especially girls.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko
Milly watched silently as Lerion walked out of the office, before shooting Volt a questioning glance. She knew that he wouldn't stick around, he had gone so far as to tell her himself, yet despite this, Milly couldn't help but feel a little rejected as well as sorry for the guy. He seemed so lonely, boarding on tormented.

Wrinkling her nose as she thought, she gave a small huff of defeat and flopped back into her chair, she wouldn't chase after Lerion just yet. Chris was still in a pretty bad state and Volt, well he just seemed to be a little off which meant she would hang back for now and make sure they were ok, figuring Lerion was a big boy and could handle himself for a little while. Regardless though her mind schemed over ways to make Lerion feel more comfortable around her, after all, it would be cruel to deprive him of Sorae and Chris' friendship just because she hung out with them, though truly she had no idea how deep Lerion's phobia ran.

"How not to come across as a girl?" she questioned as she sat there, her fingers tracing a slowly trickling bead of water down the can she held. Beast forming it would most certainly get the desired effect of removing all femininity to the human eye, so maybe that was the answer?

Just then a quiet moan sounded and Milly stood, puting her can down. Looking over to the office doors, she called Volt, waving to him with her free hand before she moved towards the bed. For the first time she surveyed Chris as he lay there, tubes feeding into his body as they pumped in blood and a number of bandages covered his chest. He looked so weak and fragile which caught Milly off by surprise. For a big guy like Chris she had never really thought he could look like this, all battered and broken.

"Chris?" Milly asked gently. " It's me, Milly… Erm.. How you doing?" A mute question again but her head was rather low conversational topics right now, as she came to a stop by the bed. "Volt is here too. They carried you in here on a stretcher. Lerion and Volt I mean." She stumbled over sentences like they were rocks as she tried to grasp hold of anything to say that wouldn't make her seem like an idiot, while at the same time, she tried to avoid the topic of his confession. Though she had read those type of scenes a thousand times in her books and a thousand more when watching films, she had never really thought she would be in a situation like this. Guys had always been friends, nothing more, but then she had met Sorae, Kieran and Chris. If it were any other girl Milly presumed they would be thrilled, yet she could only muster up a shy confusion.

No, it's best to let that lie right now, She thought as she looked over Chris and finally over to Volt. She wasn't ready to deal with this, not now anyway. For the time being she would focus her energy into making sure her friends well again and then she would go seek out Lerion and see if her plan would work. She wanted to be friends with him and she knew Chris and Volt would rise to the occasion too, she had to wait a little while.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis

Terra opened his eyes, but he didn't move. He didn't make a sound, nor did he look around. Instead, it laid still with his gaze fixed on the ceiling. There was talking and other noises, but he wasn't able to react. He felt as if he were unable to speak or enable to move. Maybe he was. His mind was calm for the time being, but the main question still hung over his head: Who was he? Well, he was Terra, of course (the way he saw it), but there was more to it than that. There HAD to be more to it than that. The question wasn't whether he was Terra Ignis, it was investigating who Terra Ignis was.

He looked to his left and noticed a girl nearby. Terra wondered if she was the one who brought him there. He started to speak, but no words came out. He wasn't able to speak. Or, at least, he felt as if that were the case. No, rather, he felt as if he were to explode if he had. He looked at her, but felt a bit awkward not exactly being able to speak or express his gratitude in any way. Maybe he was being silly, he thought. Maybe the worst of it all was over.

"Uh..." Terra started, trying to carefully pick his words. "Do...um..." He sighed, not knowing what to say to this girl whom he'd never met...but maybe...maybe she knew something about this whole ordeal, and tackling it all at once. "Have we met before?"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister hadn't noticed Cheryll entering the room due to his absorption in the texts before him and his determination to be able to defeat the woman who had beat him only a few hours earlier. He was shook when the shaky and quiet voice of his friend sounded in his ear however
"y-your...your not going to stop being my friend...are you?"

Allister was taken back by the sudden question but didn't have to even think before he responded to Cheryll
"Of course not. Why would I? After all, you're one of the few decent people I have actually met in this ridiculous school - I'd like to keep you around." Allister had never been the best in situations like the one he was in with Cheryll, probably because he usually tried to not get involved with people, so he was completely unsure of how to comfort his friend. Uncertainly he rose from his chair and hugged Cheryll, before he quickly released the embrace and returned to his chair.

Rubbing his head he looked at her
"I don't suppose Gavin's... issue, is what brought this on? What kind of ridiculous spell did he attempt in order to cop backlash like that?" he continued to think before adding in a lighter tone "Uh... you're okay aren't you?"

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - ???

Water splashed in his face with such intensity, pushing him off balance and rendering him unconscious. He felt his grip on reality fade as he plummeted towards the ground. Everything aside from himself was still and silent. He didn't know if he was dying or not, but it he was now trembling with fear. He was losing his composure and he was lost, reaching out towards someone to help him to his feet as his entire body went numb.

Instead of hitting a hard ground, Kakusu felt water splash around him as he felt himself being weighed down by an invisible force, deeper into the water until he was disoriented, not knowing which way was up. The force was gone and he panicked, reaching out for someone to help him. Weak and too shocked to help himself, Kakusu sank. He couldn't rely on his own strength nor anyone else. Higoroshi wasn't there for him. He closed his eyes and saw the gray symbol, which was once on his face and opened them to see nothing. It was hopeless... he would be dead soon. How did he end up here? Why wouldn't anyone help him?

These questions went unanswered as Kakusu wasn't even able to vocalize them. He closed his eyes again to see nothing, but the same abyss he would see if he opened his eyes and accepted his destiny.

He was not the master of his own fate...

Kakusu knew he should have been dead by now. Something was wrong, but he didn't know what. His lungs weren't burning like he knew they should have felt and he was almost in a tranquil state.

He was slipping away, that's what it felt like, life was leaving him, but he wasn't afraid; then he remembered: "There was something I was meant to do; somewhere I was meant to be."

Something told him to try to swim up and as he clenched his fist, he felt an intense pain in his stomach.

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise sat patiently playing with her hair, looking up every once in a while to see if anyone woke up. The first to wake up in front of her was the mage she and Frio had met before that she brought back. He looked around for a while, unsure about where he was, and began to ask a question.

He began awkwardly, and didn't seem to want to ask the question. Though his question made Elise smile kindly. "Don't worry if you don't remember me, we only met once." She was understanding and had herself forgot his name, "It'd probably be better if we introduced ourselves properly." Elise held out her hand. "My name is Elise, and I'm here waiting for somebody who can tell me what happened."

Frio
Frio laid in bed staring at the wall. Eventually he stood up and looked out the window. The sun had gone down all the way, and he stared at an empty campus. He took out his journal and wrote the words, Cold and Tired. He didn't feel tired nor cold, and laid back in bed looking at the wall.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Infirmary

Ryuu was relieved to hear that both Nami and Takumi were alive, esspecially Takumi who was supposed to be dead after all the damage that he probably had to deal with. Yorick asked quite a lot questions and seemed to be doubting a lot of Ryuu's decisions. "Yorick, I would like it if you would stop doubting me so much." Ryuu answered him a calm voice. "I brought Solo here with a reason, I have the feeling that he sacrificed himself and I wanna know what exactly happened." Ryuu pointed at Nami and Takumi. "That's why I want these two to wake up as soon as possible." He said.

"I know that it was Elise who did this but Elise is not the kind of person who would kill someone without a reason. That's why I disallow you to call this a crime unless I tell you that you can." Ryuu sighed and thought for a few second before he returned his gaze to the mermaid and the students on the beds. "Ofcourse she will be punished when she killed Solo without a good reason. She will probably be expelled from this school or worse..." Ryuu sat down on a chair and took out a small piece of paper out of his pocket. He looked at it before he handed it to Yorick. "Elise could go to a human jail for 15 years for killing a fellow student." He spoke. The small piece of paper showed a jail that was located in Great Brittain. It was a jail for dangerous criminals. Under the term "dangerous criminals" was Youkai included because they have incredible powers and could break free in a normal jail.

"This is the only jail in the human world where the guards know about the existence of Youkai." Ryuu explained as memories were filling his mind. "I can know... I was forced to stay there for 10 years of my life. I could break free but I didn't because if I did, then they would execute me." Ryuu explained. Ofcourse he expected Yorick to know that if a Youkai was executed, he or she would be executed in the Youkai realm.

"You wouldn't want to send Elise there, would you? That's why we need to find out what really happened there." Ryuu stood up and walked back towards the room where he brought Solo to. "He speaks the truth." Divine confirmed and remained where she was, keeping an eye on the nurse.

Ryuu had totally ignored the presence of the new boy so he returned only to find Divine introducing herself instead of Ryuu. "Hello, Trix... I am Divine and the man who just walked away is Ryuu Higoroshi. He is the 3C's homeroom teacher and I suppose your new homeroom teacher." Divine said. She was a little afraid of him because he seemed to be mad. He spoke with dead objects and that is what scared her. "May I ask what that illigal magic of yours is?" Divine asked him. Ryuu walked back to the small group and listened carefully as he also expected Yorick to ask him more questions or atleast to reply on the things that he said and explained.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Infirmary

Chapter I, Part V
"The Unsettling Transition"

ZYk9RRx.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

hNZCNlE.png
nIdSxP3.png
iRisu0T.png

iRisu0T.png

Spoiler:

Sagishi watched as the man literally ignored his entire speech and turned over to someone else. "H-hey, what--!!" He clenched his fist, his arm flexed and trembling as he resisted every urge to knock the guy square in the jaw. "What an arse!" Sagishi muttered under his breath. He looked over toward the woman who approached him.

"Hello, Trix... I am Divine and the man who just walked away is Ryuu Higoroshi. He is the 3C's homeroom teacher and I suppose your new homeroom teacher. May I ask what that illegal magic of yours is?"

Sagishi calmed himself, holding a hand over his forehead and shaking his head slowly for a few seconds. "I hope he's not my teacher, that man is a serious wanker..." He shook his head again and looked back at the woman who introduced herself as Divine. "It's an art that they call 'Alchemy' in the Human World. They call it this because alchemy is defined as the alteration of one material into another. It's labeled as illegal because if you turned any sort of material into gold or something valuable you could disrupt their currency system. There are a lot of reasons it's illegal, but the biggest one is probably that you could kill anyone by simply altering something inside of them. It takes only a minor alteration to completely end anyone's life, or leave them horribly injured or crippled for the rest of their lives." He grinned as he said it, but it rather quickly changed into a frown. "The slightest miscalculation could have the most dire consequences..."

Sagishi sat silent, for a seemingly large number of seconds, when a sudden beeping erupted from his pocket. He pulled a phone out of his pocket and flipped it open, holding it up to his ear. An audible but impossible to understand voice came from the other end. Sagishi, however, could hear it clearly. "Yes, I made it safe... Yeah, still with me..." There was a slight pause. "It's not my fault, I mean-- I did bind him, but if anything I saved his sorry arse." He frowned. "Yeah, they caught up to me right when I opened the portal, but I froze 'em solid." The female voice picked up with intensity for a short sentence. "M-maybe...! What does it matter? It's not like they can follow me! I still have the book 'n' all." A pause, and Sagishi's expression turned grim. "I suppose that's a possibility..." The voice boomed at him, and he held the phone away from his ear for a few moments. "Y-Yeah, sorry ma'am..." He fell silent for a minute or so, while the voice on the phone seemed to be speaking most of that time. Towards the end, Sagishi's smile slowly returned. "A'right, I'll call you again soon mum. Love ya too." He grinned a bit and closed his flip phone, sticking it into his pocket.

"Sorry about that, miss." He turned to Divine with a grin. "Where was I again...? Oh right, 'Alchemy' magic. I learned it through an old set of forbidden books that my mum had stored away in the attic back home. I practiced while she was away, well-- while both my parents were gone. I got bloody good at it, too. Kinda like fate, y'know? Like it was meant for me to learn it. O'course, something happened, and I had to tell my mum. She got really serious after that, but she didn't hate me or disown me or nothin'. She actually was a bit proud of what I could do after a few months or so... But she burned the books after I finished readin' em... Said no one else could learn it, that I already got myself into loads o' trouble. She was right, about th' trouble. But I should be safe here." He paused, then smiled. "Wanna see it?" Without waiting for an answer, he looked around the room, and turned his gaze over to a water dispenser.

He walked over, grabbing a paper cup, then two, and filled them with water. He placed them on a nearby table as he sat back down. "What's your favorite kinda drink?" He waited for her answer, then lifted up one of the cups, and the material inside of the cup changed, and he handed it to her. He then grabbed the other cup, adding "Mine's peach flavored tea," before altering the water in his cup into a light brown-orange liquid that turned from cold to hot. He then downed the cup in one drink and crinkled up the cup in his fist. He chuckled, holding the crumpled cup in his palm. When he opened his hand flat, the cup in his hand had changed into a small marble figurine, shaped and colored like a triangular vial full of red liquid, something that often symbolized Alchemy or Health Potions. "I've gotten so precise with it that I can reform somethin' in my clenched fist without messin' up my own hand... I trained real hard to be more precise with my magic." He paused, looking off toward the wall to his right. "I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone with it anymore... And I refuse to kill someone with it."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

Through the darkness that his mind seemed to be in, he heard Milly's voice. She was there and so was Sorae. He was glad that he had friends to help him through this mess. He also didn't mind Sorae's presence. He felt they worked fairly well together. Besides, his own confession before passing out was enough to reveal his intentions. He decided to let that go for now. It was Milly's decision, after all. He had to honor and respect that.

The room was still really bright, but Chris summoned the strength to open his eyes up, even a little. His eyelids fluttered as light poured into his eyes. It was still bright, but not as bad as before. His eyesight was still fuzzy and unclear, but he thought that it'd get better with time. Even better, his body started to warm back up as the new blood that was being transferred into him was now pumping through his veins. His breathing, while still heavy, was getting easier too. Maybe he could try speaking again?

He moved his lips just a little as he spoke, "Feels like...I got flattened...by a truck..." He saw what he thought was his friends standing there, but with his sight he wasn't sure who he was looking at.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
"Of course not. Why would I? After all, you're one of the few decent people I have actually met in this ridiculous school - I'd like to keep you around." Allister said to her before he stood and hugged her. The moment she heard him say that, she let out a relieved sigh and hugged him back.

"I don't suppose Gavin's... issue, is what brought this on? What kind of ridiculous spell did he attempt in order to cop backlash like that?" he contiuned rubbing the back of his head as he sat back down. "Uh... you're okay aren't you?"

"I..I have no idea what happened to Gavin" she said quietly sitting down next to Allister. "I was trying to stop a fight and got shoved down. Then I went to find you...whatever happened to Gavin...it happened before he found the both of us" she sighed again looking down at the table.

"I'm not really okay right now" she added after a minute. "the way Gavin acted in the infirmary, it really hurt my feelings, and I was actually looking forward to my birthday in two days for once because of you guys"

Back