The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old August 21st, 2013, 04:59 AM
freddy f1shf1nger

Advertise here
Thanks, this was pretty useful, the only thing is that I was unable to change the professor's sprite without it looking like a massive glitch and the rival changes colours when selecting his name :/. Other than that I guess it worked out.
Old December 5th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Hakansson

Originally Posted by freddy f1shf1nger View Post
Thanks, this was pretty useful, the only thing is that I was unable to change the professor's sprite without it looking like a massive glitch and the rival changes colours when selecting his name :/. Other than that I guess it worked out.
Exactly, I'm having the same problem with the colors of the rival. Have you found a solution yet? I mean, it's been six months, right?
Old February 10th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero

Nature: Relaxed
I come bearing glorious sauce for Oak's palette (although for some reason it alters the background colors too :/)

00460568 - Oak Palette 1
00460588 - Oak Palette 2

Last edited by Teh Blazer; February 10th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old March 26th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Gameassassin989

Nature: Relaxed
What a great tutorial! It was so easy to follow with all the detail that was put into it. I didn't get lost at all. Just wanted to say thanks. I've looked everywhere for a tutorial and this was the only one I found.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here