The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Old August 21st, 2013, 12:04 PM
Azure Rathalδs
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Today everyone resident turtwig ♪Twiggy♪ has turned 20 today! I remember seeing you around PC a lot, and I enjoy moderating the forum you are running with AlexTheRose.

One again happy birthday and apologies for it being a bit late and for me sucking at celebration threads and I hope you will have a even better one with this picture:

Old August 21st, 2013, 12:05 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Happy birthday Twigs! Have a lovely day today and may it be filled with lots of cute green turtles!
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:21 PM
Alex
TheRose, Pt
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
Happy 20th, Twigz! I hope you live another eleventy-hundred years! Seriously not

I did my time and I want out
So effusive – fade – it doesn’t cut
The soul is not so vibrant
The reckoning, the sickening
Packaging subversion
Pseudo–sacrosanct perversion
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:05 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Happy 20th birthday my fave Twigster!

You're no longer a teen but a serious full-fledged adult and with your good technical knowledge as well as being Pokesphere Forums staff, you are a true leader in your own right. Have some fun with drinks, cake and Turtwigs!

Enjoy your day buddy.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old August 21st, 2013, 04:14 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
ohh,i remember i was 20 once! it was same like 21 but younger lol ;P happy birthday,hope you have great fun with your family and friends..and of course with lots of gifts

remember!! you're one year close to death too so celebrate in silence

Old August 21st, 2013, 05:11 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Happy Birthday Twiggy! I have seen you around and always thought that you seemed pretty awesome, so I hope you have an awesome day and share many more birthdays with us here at PC~!
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:14 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

Hey dude. This is kinda late, but I hope you had a good birthday. 20 is an exciting age, Happy Birthday :)
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:48 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Para-Dox View Post
Today everyone resident turtwig ♪Twiggy♪ has turned 20 today! I remember seeing you around PC a lot, and I enjoy moderating the forum you are running with AlexTheRose.

One again happy birthday and apologies for it being a bit late and for me sucking at celebration threads and I hope you will have a even better one with this picture:

Sometimes I keep feeling old, but yeah, thanks for creating the celebration thread. This is actually the first birthday that I've celebrated alone (though not the first birthday on foreign soil, of course), but seeing people coming in here... It makes my heart feel warm.

Here's to another few decades of Turtwig'in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Happy birthday Twigs! Have a lovely day today and may it be filled with lots of cute green turtles!
You can never have too many green turtles! And adorable dark, big-headed foxes, an armoured yellow-green dinosaur, some kind of not-fairy apple-rabbit-something, or maybe some kind of fruity, batty wyvern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheRose View Post
Happy 20th, Twigz! I hope you live another eleventy-hundred years! Seriously not
Who knows, maybe I'll make it... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Happy 20th birthday my fave Twigster!

You're no longer a teen but a serious full-fledged adult and with your good technical knowledge as well as being Pokesphere Forums staff, you are a true leader in your own right. Have some fun with drinks, cake and Turtwigs!

Enjoy your day buddy.
Maybe I should get a bigger Turtwig plushie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Arrow View Post
ohh,i remember i was 20 once! it was same like 21 but younger lol ;P happy birthday,hope you have great fun with your family and friends..and of course with lots of gifts

remember!! you're one year close to death too so celebrate in silence

I actually celebrated this one alone.

One year closer to something is one year closer to something. Always look at the bright side of life (and death, if you're into that sort of thing )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
Happy Birthday Twiggy! I have seen you around and always thought that you seemed pretty awesome, so I hope you have an awesome day and share many more birthdays with us here at PC~!
Heh. Point taken! Anyway... if you have the time, feel free to message me via any method that's available, or use visitor messaging. My door's always open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
Hey dude. This is kinda late, but I hope you had a good birthday. 20 is an exciting age, Happy Birthday
And second year of uni is just getting started, so there's that.

Thanks for the wishes, by the way, everyone.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:59 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Happy Birthday, Twiggy! My bad for the late reply, but it's the heart that matters, right? :3 Hope you had or will have an awesome day and God bless! Give today all you've got as you only turn the big 20 once in your entire lifetime. xD

Here, have a Turtwig plushie! n_n

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links