The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old August 6th, 2013, 09:58 PM
IAmAGiraffe

I'd have to say Hydreigon, I just like the look of it all around.
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
#1: Snivy evolutionary line. I remember the hype surrounding "smugleaf" when it was first unveiled, and it's evolutions stayed true to this attitude. It even had its own meme. (I chose Oshawott as my starter, to comment on my impartiality.)

#2: Zoroark. Illusion ability and a badass design. I don't even like Zoroark that much, yet I can't ignore his coolness factor.

#3: Scrafty. Sagging IRL is not cool, but the fact that Gamefreak connected the idea of a lizard who sheds its skin with this fashion statement is pretty darn cool.

#4: Excadrill. Similar to Zangoose, the red scratch marks on its body imply, imo, both that he can make his enemies bleed and scar them. Hardcore.

I went through the list of all unova pokemon before coming up with this top 4. A bunch of notable mentions are things like Braviary, Hydreigon, and Chandelure.

Last edited by Shrew; August 7th, 2013 at 12:44 AM.
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Slayr231
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
For me it's a tie between Serperior, Ferrothorn, and Gigalith. They all look insanely cool and I love the overall design.
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Mew
New Species Pokémon

Nature: Brave

U mad bro? Can't mess with this!

Mew

Last edited by Jellicent♀; August 8th, 2013 at 05:08 AM. Reason: You need four words at least in every post
Old August 7th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Cidem Taberif

Nature: Modest
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Haxorus yet! He's wicked sick!
Old August 7th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Dark Sneasel
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Bisharp or Hydreigon. Bisharp is just plain awesome because of it's design and stats.
Hydreigon, it's pretty cool. I'm not usually a fan of dragon types (or Pseudo legendaries) because they're over powered but seriously who doesn't love Hydreigon? It's freaking awesome
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Volcarona
then live beautifully until the end
Community Supporter

Volcarona. So beautiful, strong, wonderful, exquisite, sensational... I could go on, but I won't.... Bug/Fire, for crying out loud. :P

Forget the world, tears, and the notion of strength
I only want to hear your beautiful laughter
It flares up and sparkles
The magic within you which I cannot see in myself
Old August 9th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Oshawott duh, you know me.

The thing's so adorable but pulls off badass poses with dat scalchop, and an awesome-looking samurai-themed evolution line.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old August 9th, 2013, 09:35 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
Rufflet... LOK AT DAT AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old August 10th, 2013, 11:09 AM
*Icecold*
Bow down to Queen Meowstic

Nature: Hasty
  • Samurott, and in fact his entire evolution line. Evolves from an adorable little ball of fluff and a otter ninja to a gigantic four-legged samurai with swords attached to its legs. Is amazing in battle with good stats.
  • Emboar. More original in one breath then in Infernape's entire monkey body. Wrestling pig! Wrestling pig! Two words that totally belong together! Great design and toleratable stats, and is also very versatile.
  • Hydreigon. Three headed Dragon type with awesome origin, uncontrollable rage and powerful attacks along with great stats. It takes a while to get one, but it's worth it.
  • Vanilluxe. Take something as stupid as ice cream and turns it into a defensive Ice type. An Ice type with Acid Armor is something deserving of worship! Great stats, better then that ragtag Glaceon and packs a lot of punch with that Ice Beam.
  • Leavanny. Two four time weaknesses? Whatever. Stats overwhelm that. Leaf Blade everything in your path!
  • Scrafty. He's just bad. Look at that hood! Look at those pants and that Mohawk! You've got something to deal with. Versatile and stunning. Use it!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 10th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Fiery Dash

Hydreigon: Killer battling stats, previous generations has other Pokemon with multiple heads,
but Hydreigon is different. It's looks: dubious, menacing, eerie -- a Pokemon to be fear at.

Volcarona: Enigmatic yet gives of a warm feeling like the sun.

Whimsicott: Cheerful and prankster, looks like a little tree fairy. Who wouldn't love this adorable Pokemon?

Braviary: Both shiny and normal form colors are one of the greatest combinations.
Moreover if one's going to pick a region symbol of Unova, Braviary would be the best choice to represent the region.
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:34 PM
sonoskay
Cain

Nature: Calm
My fave gen 5 pokemon is Between Beheeyem and Bisharp.
Beheeyems pre evelutoin looks so cool ..

Bisharp kicks so much butt its hard not to like.
Old August 21st, 2013, 03:30 PM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
For me, the coolest-looking fifth generation Pokémon has gotta be Zoroark. It has dark fur, red hair, blue eyes, and very sharp claws. What part of this Pokémon does not sound cool to you? Haha. Ferrothorn is also pretty cool, in my opinion. I love its design, which always remind me of Metagross.
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:07 PM
Whyvile
Toot your horns

Nature: Lax
Hydreigon.

Just... Hydreigon.

There's also good ol' Reuniclus, which I thought was a pretty cool guy.

He Trickrooms Blazekins and Doesn't afraid of anything
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links