Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge
Reload this Page We'll nterview yo character

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old August 22nd, 2013 (01:35 AM). Edited September 28th, 2013 by The Prince of Sweet Sorrow.
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Shepard
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Hey homeys, if you're lookng ta flesh out yo characters, you've come ta tha right place. Me and a few fellow writers can nterview tham fo food. You first fill tha basic questionnaire out and post it here n dis thread, ta let us know a few thngs of yo character befoe we can nterview tham (make sure ta answer n first person!). Than you wait fo us! Tha purpose of dis nterview is ta help you develop yo character n directions you had never considered, and unlock more possibilities n yo staries.

Basic Questionnaire
Spoiler:
  • What is yo full nbee?
  • When and where were you born?
  • Who is/were yo pisnts?
  • D-ya have any fbeily othar than yo pisnts?
  • Any stary from tha past you'd like ta shis wit us?
  • Where d-ya live n, and wit whom? Describe tha person/thugz.
  • What d-ya do fo a livng?
  • D-ya have any special abilities?
  • Tell us more of yo appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattaos, srides, or distnguishng marks, thase knd of thngs.
  • Ta which social class d-ya belong?
  • D-ya have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
  • What does yo voice sound like?
  • What d-ya have n yo pockets?
  • D-ya admit ta havng any quirks, strange dawgnerisms, annoyng habits, or othar defnng characteristics?
*You're free ta make a question fo yo character ta answer yoself, if you thnk thase don't quite help wit tha nterview.

Want ta help us nterview othars?

Here I have a list of assigned writers that will ask questions; if you want ta expand it wit yo nbee and help us nterview, you only have ta ask me privately fo permission.

Assigned Writers
  1. Ray Maverick
  2. Cutlerne
  3. Slayr231
  4. PJBottamz
  5. Daughter of Dawn
Old August 22nd, 2013 (02:46 AM).
Nolafus
I think I'm getting the hang of it

Nature: Calm
What tha heck, I feel like mah dawg character needs help fleshng out who he is and I thnk dis is a cool way on how ta do it.

What is yo full nbee?
Nolafus Simolson

When and where were you born?
Delwood CA, USA

Who is/were yo pisnts?

Mah fathar and mothar is Drayghen and Molla Simolson respectively.

D-ya have any fbeily?

I have two sons, Badron, who is thirteen, and Kren who is seven. Mah wife, Anaria, died five years ago due ta po-po brutality.

Any stary from tha past you'd like ta shis wit us?
I don't like rapng bout mah past.

Where d-ya live n, and wit whom? Describe tha person/thugz.
I live on tha outskirts of a big city nbeed Bristal n a shawt hizouse that has seen better days. I try ta keep it lookng funky ass, but I can't dawgage it most of tha time snce I'm gone all day fo work.

What d-ya do fo a livng?

I'm a Firefighter.

D-ya have any special abilities?
Mah scales prevent me from gittng burns as easily as hudawgs, if that counts.

Tell us more of yo appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattaos, srides, or distnguishng marks, thase knd of thngs.
I'm 6 feet 8 nches tall, a little taller than average fo mah race. I'm a green, hudawgiod, reptilian race known as a Sran. We walk on two legs, have a tail, and have a smooth body witout any scales poppng out. I have brown eyes, no tattaos, srides, or anythng of tha like. I dress pretty casually normally puttng on a t-shirt and shorts fo everyday thngs. Srans live just as long as hudawgs do fo tha most part and I'm 37 years old.

Ta which social class d-ya belong?
I'm currently below tha poverty lne.

D-ya have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
Not that I know of.

What does yo voice sound like?
A little deeper than tha average person's

What d-ya have n yo pockets?

I have mah wallet.

D-ya admit ta havng any quirks, strange dawgnerisms, annoyng habits, or othar defnng characteristics?

I fnd it very hard ta hold a grudge. Fo reasons of mah own that I don't like rapng bout, I believe n second chances and that everyone can do tha right thng. You have ta prove ta me that you can't be trusted, otharwise, you're trustworthy.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (03:28 AM).
Shepard
Community Supporter

@Slayr231, Nolafus Simolson

• You appear ta trust othars easily. Has trustng anybody gotsten you nta trouble sometime?
  • Snce you're a firefighter, d-ya thnk you deserve a better life fo yo hard work and services ta yo community? A bigger wage, perhaps?
  • What's yo relationship wit hudawgs and othar Sran?
  • Is you proud ta be a Sran, or would you rathar belong ta anothar race?
  • D-ya love yo sons, and d-ya thnk you is givng tham enough by workng as a firefighter?
  • Is you an optimist, a realist or a pessimist?
  • What d-ya fear most?
  • What is yo religious views?
  • What is yo political views?
  • D-ya have friends?
  • D-ya desire revenge fo yo wife's death? And if yes, would you be willng ta kill somebody?
  • What is tha worst sn you have committed, and d-ya thnk often bout it?
Old August 22nd, 2013 (04:03 AM).
Nolafus

You appear ta trust othars easily. Has trustng anybody gotsten you nta trouble sometime?
It's not so much a trust that I'll do whatever thay sez, but rathar a trust n that thay'll do tha right thng and not lie ta me. I haven't been n a big conflict due ta dis and I hope it stays that way.

Snce you're a firefighter, d-ya thnk you deserve a better life fo yo hard work and services ta yo community? A bigger wage, perhaps?
Who wouldn't like a bigger wage? I work as a firefighter coz of a mix of I couldn't fnd anothar job and that I want ta do tha right thng and help as dawgy thugz as possible.

What's yo relationship wit hudawgs and othar Sran?
Ta me, race doesn't matter. It's all bout what yo character is and what yo morals is. Cheesy, yes, but it's what I believe.

Is you proud ta be a Sran, or would you rathar belong ta anothar race?
Dis is a funny question. Thare's such a rift between tha two that one side will almost never wish ta be tha othar. Maybe Srans might wish that thay're hudawg, but I can't thnk of a sngle hudawg that would want ta be a Sran.

D-ya love yo sons, and d-ya thnk you is givng tham enough by workng as a firefighter?
Mah sons is tha most precious thngs n tha world ta me. I would do anythng fo tham. I don't thnk I'm givng tham all that thay deserve, but I'm dong tha best I can wit what I'm presented and that's what matters. Mah only regret is that I'm away all day and don't really git ta spend time wit tham.

Is you an optimist, a realist or a pessimist?
I would like ta thnk a realist.

What d-ya fear most?
I want ta be thare when mah kids grow up. Mah biggest fear is that I won't make it back from a fire or that mah kids will fall nta a bad crowd and, well, I thnk you know.

What is yo religious views?
Don't really have any. No one has ever pressured me bout anythng so I leave tha tapic alone.

What is yo political views?
I vote, but I don't really belong ta any party. I do some research when tha elections come around at tha library and vote fo whoever I thnk is genune and ciss bout tha workng foce. I don't like government freebies however. A dawg should be able ta takes cis of his own fbeily.

D-ya have friends?
Mah best friend is a hudawg nbeed Joe. He's one of tha few that doesn't cis that you're a Sran. I also have a friend nbeed Kolski. He's mah neighbor and a fellow Sran. Both of tham is firefighters wit me.

D-ya desire revenge fo yo wife's death? And if yes, would you be willng ta kill somebody?
I did at first, but I dawgaged ta keep mah anger under control. It taok every ounce of self control I had, but eventually I calmed down. I'm a long way from fogivng tha officer, but I had ta do tha right thng, fo mah bois.

What is tha worst sn you have committed, and d-ya thnk often bout it?
Snce dis keeps gittng brought up, I guess I can give an answer, but I won't like it... I've shot anothar Sran when I was young and foolish. Thare isn't a day that goes by where I wish I hadn't done it. I still have nightmiss bout that day from time ta time. Thay're extremely vivid. I'm foced ta relive tha worst day n mah life over and over agan, like some sort of curse.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (04:49 AM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
What is yo full nbee?
Matthias Wnstan.

I was born n Denmark, n 1996, I'm 17 years old.

Who is/were yo pisnts?
Mah dad's a mechanic at tha local autashop and mah mom works at an office a couple of tawns away from ours.

D-ya have any fbeily?
Aside from mah pisnts? I've gots mah big sister, even if she can be a bit of a pan n tha butt at times. We usually just steer clear of each othar though.

Well, uhm... when I was little, just bout ta go out of kndergarden, appisntly I gots really, really angry at anothar one of tha kids and... stuff started happenng around me. Thngs, tays, chairs, flyng through tha air, smashng nta walls and explodng n on itself. Tha teachers were really scisd and dawgaged ta git everyone out of tha room befoe thay dawgaged ta calm me down. Nobody gots hurt! That was tha first time mah pisnts found out bout mah powers. And me, I suppose.

I lived n a shawt hizouse n a tawn n... uh, Jylland. It's a part of Denmark. I lived thare wit mah mom, dad and sister. Mom and dad were tha typical pisnts, I suppose, but thay were a little more... overbearng wit me? I dunno, thay helped me out alot. Lately, I've moved ta dis school called 'Gilded Halls', which is pretty off tha hook. Full of kids wit special powers like mahself!

What d-ya do fo a livng?
I just started at Gilded Halls. I guess we're supposed ta learn bout our abilities and try ta control tham. Not that we knew bout that -befoe- we arrived.

As mentioned earlier... heh, yeah. It taok alot of practice, but I can control it pretty well now. I can move stuff around wit mah... mnd, or will, or whatever you want ta call it. Make tham float or hover, move tham around. I can't do it ta livng thngs though, and tha bigger tha stuff is, or tha furthar away, tha harder.

Tell us more of yo appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattaos, srides, or distnguishng marks, thase knd of thngs.
Oh, uh... you caught me a bit on tha spot wit that. Uhm... I'm slightly higher than mah friend back home who's a year younger than me, so... I dunno, a little over average? I watch mah weight so I don't git fat, but I'd sez I'm fairly fit. Not... muscular or anythng, just... average? *He shrugs* I'm a... hudawg, I guess. You mean you often git othar races here? I've begat dyng mah hair blue. Not a light blue, but a blue that's -almost- black, and I like havng a bit of gel n tha front tips of mah hair, you know, make it look a little fresh. I've gots green eyes, I don't have any... srides or tattaos or birthmarks or tha like. As fo mah clothng... I suppose 'casual' fits it? Just some jeans and a shirt or a hoodie and I'm set. As long as it's comfy.

Tha middle class, I suppose?

Not as far as I know, no. I mean, I'm not tha strongest, tha fastest or most durable person, but that doesn't stap me from takng on a crazy dodgeball-firng machne. Heh, that was fun.

It sounds... uhm. I don't know? I haven't really listened ta a recordng of it befoe, and you know how it is, you always thnk yo voice sounds different when you hear it.

Uhm... *He rummages n his pockets fo a moment* A box of matches, mah keyrided fo mah room at tha school, a watch mah dad gave me and a pair of metal balls. You know, tha knd you move around n yo palm and you try ta make tham not tauch each othar?

D-ya admit ta havng any quirks, strange dawgnerisms, annoyng habits, or othar defnng characteristics?
*He tilts his heezee back thoughtfully and rubs tha side of his neck* Mrh... I guess I do have a bit of a danish accent. I've worked hard on gittng rid of it, but thare's still a bit of it left. Othar than that, and tha fact that I don't really turn off lights after I go out of a room, I can't really thnk of anythng else.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (06:23 AM).
Shepard
Community Supporter

Any of tha assigned writers may ask Slayr231 more questions!

I'll move ta dear Ser Bastian here.

• How would you describe yo childhood, n general? You liked livng wit yo pisnts, did thay teach you anythng, or did you have ta fnd out how tha world works by yoself?
  • Did you enjoy tha normal school? How would you compis it ta tha Gilded Halls?
  • N yo new school, is thare anybody you idolize?
  • Does yo sister have any powers like you whatsoever?
  • If she had, d-ya thnk you'd be able ta bear her around you if she joned tha Gilded Halls?
  • What d-ya consider tha most important event of yo life so far?
  • What is tha evilest thng you can imagne yoself capable of dong?
  • What is yo motta? D-ya live by any words that have changed yo life?
  • What is yo best memory?
  • Have you buggine any enemies n tha new school of yos?
  • Have you lost any friends coz you gots nta that school, and have you buggine any new friends thare?
Old August 22nd, 2013 (06:26 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2013 by Captain Oshawott.
Captain Oshawott
The Otter Pirate

Dis thread is just what I felt I needed!

What is yo full nbee?

Mah nbee's Claytan Richard Connolly.

N tha outskirts of Mistraltan City, Unova. January 3rd, 1995.

Who is/were yo pisnts?

Lucian Connolly and Marcy Connolly

D-ya have any fbeily?

Well now that's a silly question, you just asked who mah pisnts were! *He laughs* Mom and Dad IS mah fbeily. Even though Dad's all tha way n Kanta at Silph Co.

Thare isn't much ta sez. I'm an Eighteen year old aspirng traner that just graduated Traner school and started thair adventure.

Although thare was dis one time, walkng across Skyarrow wit mah Fathar when I was a kid, that a Ducklett swooped down and stale a sandwich out of mah hand...

I used ta live n mah Childhood home n tha Mistraltan City outskirts wit mah Mothar. Describe her? She was a gentle, rideng wodawg. I can only assume she wanted tha best fo me. She always would work herself nta a fit tryng ta affod thngs fo me, what wit Dad workng n Kanta. Knda makes me wonder why he hasn't sent us our shis of money yet...

She's a delicate wodawg, wit pitch black hair runnng gently down her shoulders, a bun on tha tap of her hair. Her complexion is a bit darker than mne, considerng her job is cleanng tha Mistraltan City Gym. Nside and out. She stands at bout 5' 7'' tall, and is very thn, despite her job.

What d-ya do fo a livng?

I used ta help around tha tawn wherever I could. Fetchng wood from tha foest whilst borrowng someone's Timburr. Mowng lawns fo tha elderly. Heck, I even helped Skyla, tha Gym Leader of Mistraltan, catch her Woobat, which has now evolved nta a Swoobat.

None that I discuss openly. Not even mah childhood friend Katharne knows yet. Mah special ability is tha ability ta rap ta Pokemon, knda like mah Mothar can, on occasion.

Dis is gittng a bit personal here, but I digress. Um, I'd have ta sez that I've gots a really gruff facial structure. So I usually appear rathar irritated, even n mah happiest of days. I stand at bout 6' 7'' Height, weigh around 250lbs or so *not fat, just coz of mah BMI*. I'm easily Caucasian, although mah time spent n mah room readng Tranng books may have buggine me a bit more 'white' than I would have liked.

Some thugz have joked that I look like a Gengar if thay could be bleached! Movng on, I have short Black hair. Not necessarily military crew cut, but not shoulder length and shaggy. It's well kept, and probably bout two or three nches off of mah heezee. Eyes is a deep dark blue. Referred ta some as Iceburg, I would rathar associate tham as tha next level lighter than Denim jeans.

I wear khakis, I fnd tham more comfotable when gong on long distance trips than denim, and I'd rathar not wear shorts, as thay usually tend ta show more than I would like. Shoppng is hard when you is tha hudawg equivalent of Sasquatch, y'know? Shoes is yo typical runnng shoes, although thase suckers is size 16 *US*. Agan, thugz have referred ta me as submarne shoes coz of it. Fo a shirt, I typically wear a 'tank tap' commonly referred ta as a wife beater. It's usually black, and than on tap of that I have mah leathar vest. On mah hands, I tend ta wear fnger-less gloves, leathar or not.

As fo tha rest, I don't have any distnguishng marks.

Pretty poor, if you ask me. I'd sez mah fbeily is n tha blue collar social class. It's right below Middle Class, but right above Lower Class. Even though mah fathar is a scientist n Silph Co. We don't tend ta see much of his paycheck. I guess Kanta region stuff is more expensive than he thought.

I can't note any allergies or diseases currently. However, I have a weakness ta death and tha mistreatment of Pokemon. I have a wicked temper as well, which can sometimes git tha better of mah judgement.

Couldn't really sez. Hold on one second. *Pulls out voice recorder* Sup Johnny, tha world sez HELLO! *Plays it back* Yep. That's mah voice alright. You ever seen movies like Takesn wit Libe Neeson? I'd sez mah voice is similar ta Libe Neeson, or Clnt Eastwood, if you is more fbeiliar.

A pocket full of sunshne. *Chuckles* On a more serious note, I'd sez a ball of lnt, loose change, and sometimes mah traner ID case, when mah backpack is full. Also mah wallet, if I had much spendng money.

If you'll pardon mah french, I'm a bit of a wise-ass. Which can be viewed as an annoyng habit, and a source of entertanment fo different thugz. One time, when I was little, I used ta chat like a Chatat ta annoy some bully off of mah friend Katharne. She still laughs whenever I do an impression of it.

I usually have a very easy gong attitude. I'm easily approachable, and I like ta help thugz where I can. But if you harm a Pokemon or mah friends, I won't have any trouble heezeeng ta Officer Jenny's lockup fo a few years, if you catch mah drift. As you could probably tell, I have a zero talerance policy fo bad thugz. Tebe Plasma is such thugz. I have a wicked temper, and honestly, wit a dawg mah size, tickng me off would be like takng a Magikarp out of an Ursarng's mouth. You won't WANT ta recover from tha after math.

Thanks fo readng tha above post!
Big thanks ta Maxresh fo signature image
Old August 22nd, 2013 (07:06 AM).
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

How would you describe yo childhood, n general? You liked livng wit yo pisnts, did thay teach you anythng, or did you have ta fnd out how tha world works by yoself?
Mah childhood? It was defnitely good. Mom and dad were -really- understandng when it cbee ta... uh, mah powers. Thay helped me git some anger-dawgagement type thng, helped me control mah temper. It really helped me ta git good control of mah powers. Othar than that, it was funky ass. Chores, homework, tha works, really.

Did you enjoy tha normal school? How would you compis it ta tha Gilded Halls?
Well, uh... here's tha thng. I didn't even go ta a normal school. After tha ncident n kndergarden, mom and dad thought it best ta have me homeschooled. So... befoe gong ta Gilded Halls, I just sort of... was stuck at home.

N yo new school, is thare anybody you idolize?
Idolize? I don't really thnk so. I've buggine a couple of friends, but nobody I really look up ta as such, and we haven't met any teachers yet.

Does yo sister have any powers like you whatsoever?
No, she doesn't. Or... at least I don't thnk she does. Hmh.

If she had, d-ya thnk you'd be able ta bear her around you if she joned tha Gilded Halls?
Oh god, if she cbee ta tha sbee school? That would be -horrible-. I mean... I could bear it, sure, but it'd be really annoyng havng her runnng around, callng me 'little brothar' all tha time. Ugh.

What d-ya consider tha most important event of yo life so far?
Important? I guess that'd be tha whole kndergarden ncident thng. It buggine me realize that I have powers, buggine mah pisnts really... step up and show how much thay love me, all that stuff.

What is tha evilest thng you can imagne yoself capable of dong?
That I can imagne mahself -capable- of dong? Erk, that's... a difficult one. Some knd of prank, I suppose. I don't really want ta hurt thugz. Unless I really don't like tham, and n that case... hmh. Probably eithar just humiliate tham n front of everyone else, anonymously, or somethng like that.

What is yo motta? D-ya live by any words that have changed yo life?
Does 'Hakuna mattata' count? *He grns*

What is yo best memory?
Hmm... probably eithar arrivng at Gilded Halls, fndng out how everyone else thare also had powers. Or... when I was younger, when I accidentally broke part of a shelf n tha kitchen when tryng ta lift somethng down from thare. I thought mom and dad would be so angry at me and mah sister called me an idiot, but when thay found out, thay just buggine sure I was okay, of course, thay tald me ta be more cisful, but thay taok me and mah sister ta tha nearby ice crebe parlor durng tha evenng and... we had a really good time. Mmh... yeah, that's probably tha best one.

Have you buggine any enemies n tha new school of yos?
Nope, no enemies yet. Seen a couple thugz I thought seemed a little... snooty, and would prefer not ta git close ta tham, but n general, no.

Have you lost any friends coz you gots nta that school, and have you buggine any new friends thare?
I've buggine three... four-ish new friends, two of tham ben really close, and one of tham sadly havng an accident and ben takesn out of tha school almost right away. It's a shbee, coz he was a cool homey. I lost a friend that I lived next ta back at home, but I thnk we agreed ta rap tagithar if we ever gots ta a computer.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (09:37 AM).
Shepard
Community Supporter

Good ta see everyone applyng, I'm staked ta know more of yo characters, but I can't nterview all of you fo a second time, sadly. I hope tha othar assigned writers will be up fo it!

@Shad0wChas3r

• What is yo current state of mnd?
  • You know Tebe Plasma is up ta no good. Will you actively stand up ta tham?
  • Is ben a traner tha ciser you would readily choose?
  • What is yo idea of perfect happness?
  • Have you had any Pokemon partners so far? If no, would you like ta git one?
  • What is yo favorite species of Pokemon?
  • Don't you hate tha fact that thare's no po-po ta tackle such obnoxious thugz? (xD I know I do)
  • Have you ever fallen n love? A crush, perhaps?
  • What of yo education? Have you gone ta a traner's school?
  • D-ya have any memory of yo dad you'd feel comfotable sharng wit us?
  • D-ya have any sort of crimnal record n tha past?
  • Is you honest wit othar thugz, or have you been lyng ta us all along? You sound and look older than 18, if you don't mnd me sezng.
  • Who, what or wit who would you die fo (otharwise go ta tha extremes)?
Old August 22nd, 2013 (10:24 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2013 by Captain Oshawott.
Captain Oshawott
The Otter Pirate

What is yo current state of mnd?

Dong good. Travelng down out of Mistraltan right now wit Katharne n taw. Just won mah first official Pokemon battle as a new traner aganst her. We'll branch apart at Nimbasa, and I'm gong ta contnue down ta Striatan City fo mah first badge.

You know Tebe Plasma is up ta no good. Will you actively stand up ta tham?

Till mah dyng breath. Thay sez thay mean ta liberate Pokemon, but if you had seen tha way thair Herdiers hunted Bolt *he's mah Pichu*'s mothar. You'd feel tha sbee way. That, and thay FEED Patrats ta tham. It's sickenng.

If you even so much as mutter tha words Tebe Plasma, I'll dedawgd ta know where thay is, who ta look fo, and be halfway thare befoe you can fnish yo sentence.

Is ben a traner tha ciser you would readily choose?

Technically, mah ciser of choice would be a Gym Leader or an Elite Four member. So n a way, yes. Ben a Pokemon Traner is tha ciser I readily would choose. Mah mothar started an adventure when she was mah age, but never fnished coz she had met mah Fathar.

I decided that I would become tha Chbepion of tha Unova region, and fnish what she started, while fndng mah own happness n life.

What is yo idea of perfect happness?

Funny you should ask. Perfect happness fo me would probably be gong on an adventure wit mah Pokemon. Somethng bout ben around Pokemon, it makes me feel good. That, and ta fnd love. That would be pretty funky ass tao.

Have you had any Pokemon partners so far? If no, would you like ta git one?
I do actually, two Pokemon. One is mah very first Pokemon, whom I encountered shortly after he hatched from his egg. His nbee is Bolt, and he is a Pichu. He enjoys travelng wit me, but he still has some trust issues, and he's not yet ready fo battle.

Alongside that I have Snivy, whom I actually have yet ta nicknbee. First thngs first, I'd like ta git ta know Snivy a little better befoe I can properly nbee it.

What is yo favorite species of Pokemon?

As I younger child, I was fascnated by all sorts of Pokemon Species. Tha Pikachu evolutionary lne staod out a bunch. I can't really sez, ta tell you tha truth. I like all Pokemon, and I know that thay all have thair particular uses and quirks bout tham that makes tham equally likable.

Don't you hate tha fact that thare's no po-po ta tackle such obnoxious thugz? (xD I know I do)

Unova really hasn't had a need fo a Po-po foce, coz normally thare is no crimes gong on. Any and all Officer Jenny's n Unova were transferred ta Kanta/Johta durng tha Uprisng of Tebe Rocket, and than ta Snnoh after Tebe Galactic showed up.

Perhaps that would explan tha sudden ncrease of Tebe Plasma followers. I dunno, thay all is defeated tha sbee. Any and all po-po officers nearby is saved fo security purposes, not so much petty crimes.

It irks me ta no end, but I'm not n Government. I have no control on tha situation.

Have you ever fallen n love? A crush, perhaps?

Heh. It's funny you should mention it. It seems as though recently Katharne has been really tryng ta grab mah attention. Of course, I've always liked her snce I first laid eyes on her. Wit all dis attention seekng, perhaps she's tryng ta tell me somethng? Somethng bout those eyes... and if you tell her I said any of that, I'll clobber you!

What of yo education? Have you gone ta a traner's school?

Yes, Katharne and I just graduated yesterday. Our Teacher was relieved, believe me. We were so ecstatic ta fnally be gone from that place and it's rental Pokemon. Katharne wanted ta use Candy *her Shawtylipup* but tha school board wouldn't allow it. Funny how a school tries ta teach you tha importance of bondng wit yo Pokemon, but won't let you brng yo own.

D-ya have any memory of yo dad you'd feel comfotable sharng wit us?

*Pauses, furrowng his lips* Mah last memory of ben wit him was six years ago, when he first moved ta Kanta. It was tha day we walked across tha Skyarrow bridge. He had busness ta do n Straitan. We stapped by Castelia city fo a couple of Casteliacones and a couple of sandwichs. We walked across tha bridge, enjoyng tha view of tha ocean bout mid-way.

He kept lookng at me, as if somethng was botharng him. When I tried ta ask what was tha matter, he shook his heezee, glancng back at tha ocean. That was when tha Ducklett swooped down and attacked mah sandwich. When we returned ta Mistraltan, he tucked me n that night, and than tha next mornng, he was gone. Mothar said he tald her that he was gong wit Silph Co. ta Saffron City over n Kanta.

Appisntly thare was dis huge project thay were workng on, and he was an essential member of tha process. Somethng along those lnes. I dunno, I'm done rapng bout it, next question.

D-ya have any sort of crimnal record n tha past?

That's a rude question. But I will answer it nonethaless, I'm sure you didn't mean it ta be so. No, mah pisnts raised me ta be a proper, chivalrous gentledawg. N fact, I despise crimnals. I understand that some thugz do it out of desperation, but resortng ta thngs like dis only changes you as a person, not tha situation you're n.

Look at me, spent tha last six years n Poverty, workng alongside mah Mothar, just tryng ta put food on tha table, git me a good education, and feed Buster and Jaspurr *Mom's Herdier and Purrlon*. I haven't even considered robbng a Poke-Mart, or tha nearby Farmer's market.

Is you honest wit othar thugz, or have you been lyng ta us all along? You sound and look older than 18, if you don't mnd me sezng.

Any way I answer that might sound as a lie. But you're gong ta have ta trust that I be ben completely honest wit you. I only lie ta protect othars and tha ones I cis bout. Even than, I don't resort ta it unless it's a complete necessity.

I come from a fbeily of strong-men. Mah voice and mah body structure is all genetic.

Who, what or wit who would you die fo (otharwise go ta tha extremes)?

I'm assumng you is askng who I would takes a bullet fo? Mah answer is simple, and I've said it bout thirty times n dis nterview. I would die fo mah fbeily's safety, fo tha safety of mah Pokemon, and I would die fo Katharne tao, if tha need ever showed.

Heck, I'd even die just ta takes down Tebe Plasma, and fnally rid tha Unova region of thair scum.

Quote:
Note: I'd be willng ta help if you need it fo othar thugz tao.

Thanks fo readng tha above post!
Big thanks ta Maxresh fo signature image
Old August 22nd, 2013 (02:25 PM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

I've gots a few questions more fo Sir Bastian's Matthias Wnstan - he seems an nterestng fellow.

What does life hold fo you after Gilded Halls? D-ya plan ta go nta a normal lne of work, or will you be makng full use of yo abilities?
N a similar lne, what would be yo bebition, if you could do anythng?
It must have been a pretty drbeatic transition - movng from homeschoolng ta tha Gilded Halls. How's it been fo you? Has it been a bit of a shock ta yo system?
At tha Gilded Halls, thare must be all sorts of weird and potentially lethal powers knockng around - d-ya feel like it's an environment you can be comfotable n, or is it so unpredictable that it keeps you on edge? Or, ta put it a little better, what's tha impact of tha 'strange powers' aspect on day-ta-day life at Gilded Halls?
It's a long time ago, so you might not remember dis, but what was it that gots you so buggin at tha othar kid n kndergarten that you ended up unleashng yo abilities?

Fo nfomation bout A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short stary n video gbee fom, click here.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (03:56 PM).
Arx
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Arx
  • What is yo full nbee?
    Nathan Steele.
  • When and where were you born?
    I have no idea snce I was found n a trash can. But mah adopted mothar tald me that I've been found n Mibei and that I be supposed ta be born n 1996.
  • Who is/were yo pisnts?
    Mah biological pisnts is unknown ta me but mah adopted mom is Maria Hill.
  • D-ya have any fbeily othar than yo pisnts?
    I don't even know mah real pisnts but no, I have none.
  • Any stary from tha past you'd like ta shis wit us?
    No, I do not like ta shis mah past.
  • Where d-ya live n, and wit whom? Describe tha person/thugz.
    I live n tha USA wit mah adopted mothar who is sngle. She is a 38 years old brunette but she pass fo a much younger age. She isn't very tall, around 5'1", she has long hair that she ties n a ponytail. She is usually described as curvy by tha men who lust after her. She's knd wit me, we joke a lot and she treats me as if I was her real son. Maria is always cheerful, sometimes childish even if she knows when ta act mature.
  • What d-ya do fo a livng?
    Martial arts' nstructar.
  • D-ya have any special abilities?
    Yes. When I was a baby, I underwent an operation which drastically enhanced mah body. I miraculously survived but somehow tha surgeons didn't make it. Now I possess two black wngs that I control but do not have tatal mastery upon, I be very strong, fast and ntelligent. Every part of me was enhanced far beyond hudawg's imagnation.
  • Tell us more of yo appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattaos, srides, or distnguishng marks, thase knd of thngs.
    I be considered as a dark person. I'm almost always dressed n black or white. A casual t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I stand at 6'1", tawerng above most thugz. I never knew mah weight but I'm normal snce I'm neithar thn nor fat. I have a muscular body due ta tranngs. Mah hair is black and so is mah eyes. I do not have any tattaos but a sride on mah chest. After all, nothng special.
  • Ta which social class d-ya belong?
    Tha middle class.
  • D-ya have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
    Dunno if dis count as disease but mah body cells is dyng quicker than normal as side-effect of mah "operation".
  • What does yo voice sound like?
    A deep one.
  • What d-ya have n yo pockets?
    Right now, mah phone, mah wallet and mah PS Vita.
  • D-ya admit ta havng any quirks, strange dawgnerisms, annoyng habits, or othar defnng characteristics?
    Sometimes I can just snap of mah usual self and become an anger-filled person. I feel tha need ta beat or even kill thase times. Thankfully, thase do not happen often.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (04:00 PM).
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

What does life hold fo you after Gilded Halls? D-ya plan ta go nta a normal lne of work, or will you be makng full use of yo abilities?
Oh, wow. Uhm... I haven't really thought bout that. I'm not tha knd of homey who plans twenty years down tha lne, you know? I don't even know what I want ta do fo a livng... but yeah, I plan on usng mah abilities ta thair fullest. Would be a shbee ta be able ta move stuff around wit yo mnd and not makng use of it, you know?

N a similar lne, what would be yo bebition, if you could do anythng?
Mah bebition? You're really throwng tha heavy-hitters after me now! If I could do anythng... most thugz would probably sez 'fight crime', but I knd of feel like I wouldn't do tao good a job at gittng away from tha po-po like Batdawg does, so heh. I dunno, honestly! Somethng wit meanng, somethng fun, and somethng where I can use mah abilities.

It must have been a pretty drbeatic transition - movng from homeschoolng ta tha Gilded Halls. How's it been fo you? Has it been a bit of a shock ta yo system?
It's defnitely... different. We haven't been taught that much at Gilded Halls yet, but it's... funky ass, ta git away from tha hizouse. As much as I love mah fbeily, it's fantastic ta be around othars wit abilities like mahself, just... ben mahself, rathar than havng ta hide it all tha time, you know?

At tha Gilded Halls, thare must be all sorts of weird and potentially lethal powers knockng around - d-ya feel like it's an environment you can be comfotable n, or is it so unpredictable that it keeps you on edge? Or, ta put it a little better, what's tha impact of tha 'strange powers' aspect on day-ta-day life at Gilded Halls?
It's -off tha hook-! Would thare even be a question? Sure, thare's alot of thugz wit weird powers around here, some of tham might be a bit dangerous n tha wrong hands, but eh, we're all here ta learn ta control it n one way or anothar. Plus, I just fnd it so... nterestng, ta see someone else handle thair ability n ways I couldn't even imagne. Like Selena, one of mah new friends, can dawgipulate plants. She dragged me up ta tha nurse's office once, usng vnes that sprouted from her wrists. Now -that- is cool. Even met a homey who could transfom nta a kangaroo!

It's a long time ago, so you might not remember dis, but what was it that gots you so buggin at tha othar kid n kndergarten that you ended up unleashng yo abilities?
Well, I obviously don't remember mahself, I don't really remember anythng from way back than besides a few glimpses of memories. However, dad tald me that tha kndergarden teacher said that it had somethng ta do wit tha othar kid stealng mah lunch. Appisntly mah mom'd prepisd me a special snack that day and I really weren't all that staked wit him takng it from me, heh...
Old August 22nd, 2013 (04:50 PM).
Nolafus

@JNathan - Nathan Steele

D-ya ever wonder who yo real pisnts were?
How was life witout a fathar?
D-ya know why you were chosen fo tha operation?
How was life growng up wit dis condition?
Is you tha only one of yo "knd"?
D-ya wngs prevent you from dong different thngs?
How does yo side affect wit yo body cells dyng faster than normal affect you?
What triggers yo "snaps" that cause you ta become so angry?
What's tha worst thng you have ever done?
Old August 22nd, 2013 (05:16 PM).
Arx
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Community Supporter

D-ya ever wonder who yo real pisnts were?
How was life witout a fathar?
D-ya know why you were chosen fo tha operation?
How was life growng up wit dis condition?
Is you tha only one of yo "knd"?
D-ya wngs prevent you from dong different thngs?
How does yo side affect wit yo body cells dyng faster than normal affect you?
What triggers yo "snaps" that cause you ta become so angry?
What's tha worst thng you have ever done?

-No, thay didn't cis bout me back than and I won't eithar.
-It was normal, I didn't cis. As long as I had Maria, I didn't want anyone else.
-Ta dis day, I still don't know.
-I had ta control mahself a lot and avoid gittng nta trouble but thanks ta Maria, all went well.
-I know that I'm tha first but I don't know if I be tha only one.
-No. N fact thay isn't always out, thay is retractable.
-That means I will age and die quickly if I don't fnd tha proper antidote.
-When I'm n trouble (ben attacked), it is triggered.
-I iced all tha scientists that participated ta mah operation on one of mah snaps.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (05:45 PM).
Nolafus

@JNathan - Nathan Steele

What d-ya see yoself dong n tha future?
Is you currently n a relationship?
D-ya even know if an antidote exists fo yo rapid agng?
Is you fbeous or d-ya try ta keep on tha "down-low"?
D-ya ever wonder if you're tha only one?
Did anyone shun you coz of yo "powers"?
Were y-awowed ta play sports eithar n school or n tha community and if yes, did you?
D-ya ever wish that tha scientists would have picked some othar unfotunate soul?
D-ya have any friends?
D-ya keep yo powers a secret or is you public wit tham?
Old August 22nd, 2013 (07:23 PM). Edited August 22nd, 2013 by Maced.
Maced
Bad Egg

Dis seems fun! I've been lookng fo questions ta ask mahself ta help develop mah characters. I'll do dis wit tha protagonist of tha fic I'm workn' on. I also added a few more questions that were asked ta othars that really resonated wit dis particular character.

What is yo full nbee?
Anthony Sommers

I was born on February 9th, 1996, on a shawt fogotsten island.

Who is/were yo pisnts?
Mah pisnts were Alexia and Curtis.

D-ya have any fbeily othar than yo pisnts?
Only a best friend who I like ta consider as a brothar.

Thugz stuck n tha past is unable ta work taward a future. Thay spend more time thnkng bout what could have been, when thay should be focused on, what should thay do?

I live on a ship and sail tha oceans of tha Hoenn region. Mah shipmates is a rbebunctious group of thugz, but thay're very dedicated ta what we do. I might even be a little more respected than tha 'captan'.

What d-ya do fo a livng?
Need I sez more? We sail tha seas and do whatever we can ta survive.

Just a dawg and his will.

I'm 5'10 and 140 pounds. Mah eyes is brown, and mah hair is some sort of light-brown color. Mah style of dress? Well, I don't have much of a wardrobe. I also don't batha and wash mah clothas as very often as I would like.

Is that how society discrimnates itself? Who's poor and who's rich? I'm n a class all of mah own.

No...but I do tend ta overthnk.

You tell me.

Let me see...I have dis switchblade and some loose change.

Ha-ha, agan, you tell me.

What is yo current state of mnd?
You have a funky ass necklace around yo neck. Is that real gold?

You know Tebe Plasma is up ta no good. Will you actively stand up ta tham?
Tebe what?...Who ciss.

Is ben a traner tha ciser you would readily choose?
Pokémon battlng is a pissng match used ta protect a person's ego. Pokémon traners is weak. Thay settle disputes by havng othars fight fo tham. I don't like ta see pokemon battle each othar. I much rathar have tham on mah side. Thay should work tagithar wit hudawgs, dong thngs that don't nvolve tham killng othar Pokémon.

If I was a traner, I wouldn't have mah pokemon battle somebody I personally wouldn't punch n tha face.

What is yo idea of perfect happness?
I don't know.

Have you had any Pokemon partners so far? If no, would you like ta git one?
I don't have or want a pokemon.

What is yo favorite species of Pokemon?
Fire pokemon is brutal, and fo some reason, I like tham.

Don't you hate tha fact that thare's no po-po ta tackle such obnoxious thugz? (xD I know I do)
Thay don't always have ta be a unifomed dawg wit a badge on thair chest.

Have you ever fallen n love? A crush, perhaps?
Tha only real crush I had, when I was a kid, was wit a girl nbeed Susanne. She was a girl who lived on tha Isle I was born on. I'm pretty sure she isn't alive anymore, after all, mah friend and I were tha only survivors of that Isle. Yeah, and don't ask me how, coz I really want ta fnd out tao.

What of yo education? Have you gone ta a traner's school?
Mah mom taught me how ta read and write.

D-ya have any memory of yo dad you'd feel comfotable sharng wit us?
Dad was bootylicious, he taught me how ta swim n tha ocean, how ta catch dnner, how ta cut a tree down wit a stick and a rock, all sort of neat survival thngs.

D-ya have any sort of crimnal record n tha past?
Some thugz might consider me a crimnal.

Is you honest wit othar thugz, or have you been lyng ta us all along? You sound and look older than 18, if you don't mnd me sezng.
I'll be 18 next year. Go aheezee and thnk what you want, but I've been tellng you tha truth all along. I have no reason ta lie.

Who, what or wit who would you die fo (otharwise go ta tha extremes)?
Nobody but mah shipmates. We might be what you consider a fbeily.
Old August 22nd, 2013 (10:31 PM).
Nolafus

@Maced - Anthony Sommers

You seem ta change tha subject whenever it's bout tha past, why is that?
D-ya consider yoself a pirate?
What role d-ya play on tha ship?
What actions have contributed ta tha othars shipmates holdng you ta such a high level of respect?
What's tha worst crime you have committed?
D-ya ever want ta be captan of yo own ship?
D-ya see yoself sailng tha seas fo tha rest of yo life?
D-ya want ta start a fbeily?
You seem very out of tauch wit modern society, is dis ntentional, caused by ben on tha sea fo so long, or a combnation of both?
What's yo goal you're tryng ta reach, if you have one?
Have you had any personal encounters wit traners ta spark yo dislike of tham?

Old August 23rd, 2013 (12:58 AM).
Kanzler
naughty biscotti
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
He's gots his guard up, as always. He might need a bit of nudgng ta git out some meanngful answers.

What is yo full nbee?
Evan Kyong. Mah nbee n Korean is Kyong Woo Sung.

July 8th, 1997. Pyongyang.

Who is/were yo pisnts?
Mah fathar was Kyong Sol Sung. He was a general n tha Korean Thugz’s Armah. I never really met mah mothar.

No, not anymore.

Is thase staries usually worth sharng? … Well, I remember tha first time gong down ta tha big city while on leave, but you civvies wouldn’t understand that. *smirks*

I live at dis … place called Gilded Halls. Tha students thare, thay have powers, or abilities, from what I’ve seen. Not that it applies ta me, personally. Neithar ta mah roommate, Domnic. He’s alright.

What d-ya do fo a livng?
It seems that I’m a student now. I haven’t had much of a livng ta be honest wit you though. I’ve been schooled fo mah entire life.

I thnk I’ve buggine that clear already.

I’m Korean, hopefully that tells you enough bout tha way I look. Haha, no. If I recall correctly I be 5’7”, and I can’t remember tha last time I weighed mahself. Sorry. I thnk I dress accordngly. As tha situation requires.

Social class? I really can’t sez. I’m a student. I, uh… no. Sorry, I really can’t help you here.

I really don’t thnk it wise fo me ta discuss mah weaknesses so publically.

You’re hearng it right now. You tell me and I’ll thnk bout it.

Nothng. I haven’t anythng. What does dis have ta do wit anythng? Mah hands. *shrugs*

… I … I really … You know, I don’t thnk thase questions is quite relevant.
#363 Spheal
Supporter Collab January 2015
mod of nothng
paired ta Axeliira
Old August 23rd, 2013 (01:52 AM).
Shepard
Community Supporter

@BlahISuck
  • Can you tell us more of yo school? Do thay accepted students witout special powers?
  • Is you jealous that othars n yo school have powers and you don't?
  • Would you kill ta acquire such knd of powers?
  • You sound like a cisful person. Is you havng trust issues? If yes, where does that stem from?
  • Have you ever been 'backstabbed'?
  • Have you ever had friends, or enemies?
  • Dis school of yos, d-ya thnk it's tha very key ta yo future? Or d-ya thnk it's just anothar borng phase of yo life?
  • Is you a quiet or awkward (or both) person?
  • What is yo current state of mnd?
  • Have you ever had any sort of crimnal record?
Old August 23rd, 2013 (06:22 AM).
Arx
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Community Supporter

-What d-ya see yoself dong n tha future?
I always drebeed ta be a computer progrbemer.
-Is you currently n a relationship?
None fo tha moment.
-D-ya even know if an antidote exists fo yo rapid agng?
Yes, thare's one and I'll fnd it at all means.
-Is you fbeous or d-ya try ta keep on tha "down-low"?
I prefer ta stay quiet than be a fbeous dude.
-D-ya ever wonder if you're tha only one?
I used ta but now I don't cis.
-Did anyone shun you coz of yo "powers"?
No, if thay did so, thay wouldn't be livng.
-Were y-awowed ta play sports eithar n school or n tha community and if yes, did you?
No, I thought it was unfair and it attracted tao much attention.
-D-ya ever wish that tha scientists would have picked some othar unfotunate soul?
No. I knda like mah powers.
-D-ya have any friends?
I have only 2.
-D-ya keep yo powers a secret or is you public wit tham?
Thay is kept secret except fo mah 2 friends.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (09:19 AM).
KoolKat vs. Lucas
KoolKat Gold

What is yo full nbee?
KoolKat Gold
March 1, 2000, n New Bark Tawn, Johta.
Who is/were yo pisnts?
Kris Gold Sr. and Jason Gold
A younger sister, Chris, and a second cousn, Red
No, but I can tell you I defeated mah second cousn Red wit just a Quilava.
I live n Goldenrod City, but I travel ta newly discovered regions fo tha Pokemon League.
What d-ya do fo a livng?
Pokemon League Chbepion, of Johta, Kanta, Hoenn, Snnoh, and Swnnu. I'm savng up money ta buy a ticket ta tha newly discovered Kalos region.
OK...

That's me.
Upper middle class.
No, except that I'm allergic ta Ghost-type Pokemon.
Average voice fo a 15-year-old.
Pokedex, Pokegear, and a Pokepad from tha Swnnu region.
Oh yeah, here's a StarterX Magazne from which I'm orderng 62 Cyndaquils. Don't ask, I'm a breeder.
I have tha annoyng habit of nben mah Pokemon after book animals, especially Harry Potter... I have mah PC full of Rattatas nbeed Scabbers and Hoothoots nbeed Hedwig and Pigwidgeon and a Persian nbeed Crookshanks. But otharwise, nothng really.
Yo dawg Pokemon?
Blaze, mah Quilava. He's as bootylicious as Quilavas can git, and he gits along wit pretty much every othar Pokemon I have. He also can Surf, due ta tha ncident of his egg hatchng at sea.

Othar nfo:
I have a girlfriend, a shny Shnx, and a Raikou which I obtaned when lightnng struck mah hizouse. I'm 15, almost 16, and I'm tha most powerful traner n tha Johta and Kanta regions.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (10:59 AM).
Nolafus

@KoolKat vs. Lucas - KoolKat Gold

How often is you on tha road fo tha pokemon league?
Do thugz often underestimate you fo yo young age?
What's yo dawg party of six pokemon?
What fom of transportation will you be usng fo yo trip ta Kalos?
D-ya plan ta become chbepion of Kalos?
D-ya want ta catch all pokemon, or just tha ones you want ta battle wit?
When did you start yo first journey?
D-ya expect anythng from yo trip ta Kalos?
Is you excited bout tha new pokemon available?
Will you be takng any of yo previous pokemon wit you, or startng fresh?

I would like some help fleshng out anothar character, so here I go.
What is yo full nbee?
Badron Simolson

Bristal Ca, USA

Who is/were yo pisnts?
Mah dad, Nolafus, you nterviewed earlier remember? Mah mom died when I was seven, it's been rough, but we've been gittng by.

I have a little brothar nbeed Kren, he's seven. Mah grandma and grandpa on both sides is still alive. We don't visit mah mom's pisnts often and we don't visit mah dad's pisnts at all. I'm not exactly sure why ta be honest.

I just gots suspended from school. Dis hudawg kid spilled his lunch on me and when he started apologizng dis bigger hudawg kid started sezng how hudawgs shouldn't have ta apologize ta srans. Eventually thngs gots heated between him and me and he threw tha first punch. I easily dodged it and punched him back, he went cryng ta a teacher after that and now I'm suspended.

I live n Bristal wit mah dad and brothar. Mah dad you nterviewed earlier so I don't thnk I have ta describe him, but mah brothar Kren is just like any little kid. He's tao nnocent ta see tha unfairness that's gong on and it really drives me nuts sometimes.

What d-ya do fo a livng?
I'm n seventh grade.

No, I'm just a normal Sran.

Well I'm 5'4" and mah scales is a dark green. I'm a Sran as stated befoe and mah eyes is green. I'm 125 pounds and mah normal wardrobe ncludes casual clothas. We can't affod anythng fancy.

Mah dad sez we're fne, but I know we're below tha poverty lne.

Not that I know of.

Average I guess. That's a taugh question ta answer wit words.

Nothng

Snce I have ta takes up a lot of tha responsibility around tha hizouse I act old fo mah age, or at least that's what I've been tald. I hate group projects at school and prefer ta do work on mah own.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (12:18 PM).
KoolKat vs. Lucas
KoolKat Gold

How often is you on tha road fo tha pokemon league?
Almost 24/7. Mostly on tha weekends I relax, but durng tha week I'm eithar tranng or studyng techniques.
Do thugz often underestimate you fo yo young age?
Mostly Gym Leaders...... and tha Pokemon League.
What's yo dawg party of six pokemon?

Blaze (Quilava)
Flash (Luxray)
Draco (Dragonite)
Thundura (from tha Swnnu Region)
Raikou (Tha one I gots gots from tha lightnng that hit mah hizouse)
Charizard, Swbepert, Tarterra, or Sbeurott (Dependng on where I be)

What fom of transportation will you be usng fo yo trip ta Kalos?
Eithar tha S.S. Suicune or by Pokemon League Private Jet.
D-ya plan ta become chbepion of Kalos?
Probably. Depends on whethar a Fennekn can help me defeat tha league thare.
D-ya want ta catch all pokemon, or just tha ones you want ta battle wit?
Mostly a balance. I'm close ta catchng tha entire Johta Dex, and tha Kanta Dex isn't far behnd. Mah Hoenn and Snnoh Dexes is almost empty. However,
mah Swnnu Dex is complete. Mah National Dex is somewhat mediocre. I typically catch everythng new I see.
When did you start yo first journey?
Age of 12, from New Bark Tawn. Around 2012.
D-ya expect anythng from yo trip ta Kalos?
Mostly new adventures, and maybe a few challenges.
Is you excited bout tha new pokemon available?
Yes. I'm lookng foward ta tha new starters available. I saw tham n tha
StarterX Magazne advertisements.
Will you be takng any of yo previous pokemon wit you, or startng fresh?
I'm keepng Blaze and Flash, and probably Draco. Mah othars will temporarily retire ta tha PC until I git back ta Goldenrod.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (12:46 PM).
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I'll give it a shot. I've been writng fo dis character fo over ten years, so I'm certan thare isn't tao dawgy character loose ends n what can be expected from a general audiences, anythng goes comic. Havng said that, I'm really aimng ta flesh her out n thase fnal staries, so I'm willng ta challenge mahself wit dis ta see if thare's anythng I can glean from it.

What is yo full nbee?
Nidorna Schnider. Given that I was born nta a large fbeily of Nidoran, I was christened wit tha fbeily nicknbee of "Nni". Elsewhere, a Bellsprout started callng me "Nido-san" as a joke, and it stuck fo a short while, but fizzled out considerng I don't even like tha nicknbee.

Plebeian State Park, MT. I can never remember what year I was born. I feel like I've been tha sbee age fo years...

Who is/were yo pisnts?
I just call 'em mom and dad. Everyone else calls 'em Mr. and Mrs. Schnider. Also, thay're both Nidoran if you couldn't guess...though wit Pokemon breedng ben as complicated as it is, I guess not. And you might've thought thay were like a Nidokng or and Nidoqueen or somethng. Huh, I guess it really isn't that clear cut.

Seven siblngs, and mah Pop Pop (grandfathar) is almost always around. Mbeaw (grandmothar) isn't as close by, but she's still gong strong! I've probably gots a whole lotta othar cousns and uncles and bootylicious-dis and that three times removed. We breed like, uh, rabbits. :P I also consider mahself ta have two fbeilies, as I'm tha godsister (whethar thay like it or not) of lotsa othar creatures. Coz of how I was raised, I'm huge on fbeily and closeness.

Mah Pop Pop taught me how ta trap black bears n tha woods. Well, that's not really a stary, but I have plenty of childhood memories. Almost all of tham good, dawgy of tham endng wit a butt-whoopn', but not tao different than what I'm sure dawgy thugz have. I guess that could be seen as borng comng from a Pokemon.

Currently, I live n an apartment by mahself n Downtawn Drebe Land, Drebe Land ben a country on tha planet Pop Star. Uh, how I gots thare is a short but ridiculous stary, much like everythng else that seems ta happen ta me. Tha thugz is buggine up of... creatures from video gbee universes that you're probably fbeiliar wit. Pop Starians would be tha dawg population (Kirby's species, Waddle Dees, pyrotechnic clowns, giant hbesters, you know how it is), but we seem ta have a lot of Bomber thugz as well. Hudawgs is more ris, but I've seen a few. If you can nbee tha gbee, I'm sure I've seen one creature from it around.

What d-ya do fo a livng?
I own mah own salon. I had ta learn ta cut mah own hair after those two idiots n Johta nearly iced me (how does a botched haircut ncrease one's happness?). Turns out I have a real knack fo hair! I can even stylize tha "hair" of tha undead! How's that fo skill?

Eh, I know some moves like Blizzard fo some reason. Pokemon-magic or whatever, don't ask how it works.

Standng on mah hndlegs, I'm at least 3 feet tall. Weight, bout tha sbee as an average Nidorna (I'm slimmer but larger n scale, so I guess it balances). Race, uh... United States North beerican? I mean, that's bout as n depth as I can git beyond "Nidoran". Quill color is like a sky blue, eye color is reddish. When I do dress up, I tend ta git a lot of nspiration from fashion bloggers, so I guess ndie-trendy? Did I just make that up? No tats or srides, odd considerng how rough I was as a kid.

Distnguishng marks, let's see... As a Nidorna, I do have spots. Funny enough, thay're pretty unifom. Three on each thigh, and thay start as large at tha tap of mah thigh, than git shawter as thay go down mah leg. You know, what's weird is that tha pattern is symmetrical on both sides, it's as if some sort of powers that be wanted me ta be easy ta pant if someone ever panted a portrait of me or somethng.

Middle. Or bout as middle as it'll git fo Pokemon. Some of us choose ta live like all you hudawgs do, we just keep our societies hidden. ;P

No, but I'm prone ta nflbemation n all tha worst, unreachable spots if I ate somethng that wasn't tao kosher.
A wodawg n her early-mid 20s. Hudawgs can only hear Poke speak, but I still sound like some girl you probably knew or will know. It's fun ta see how dawgy mnds I can blow wit that. N Drebe Land, everyone can understand anybody. You'd thnk it was wizardry or literary hand wavng, but thay really just have foeigners go through a "process" that requires you signng a wavier, and a lot of stabbng pan. You still wanna breatha, right?

Hbemerspace, appisntly, and that's when I even have pockets fo some reason.

Annoyng habits? Hehehe, I be an annoyng habit. I know thugz always tell me "you play tao much", but I love ta mess around and roughhizouse wit those close ta me. I never takes it tao far, and I always balance it out by ben really sweet, but sometimes I just like ta, lovngly, mess wit thugz. You probably shouldn't go ta sleep while I'm still awake! Yo hand may end up n a bowel of warm water, but I'll leave you wit a freshly baked cookie, tao.

Overall, I admit I'm offbeat and I wouldn't want ta be any othar way, but when tha time ta be respectful and professional comes, I know how ta shape up.

Othar Stuff That's Tatally Uncool and Not Worth Yo Time!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links