The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 21st, 2013, 08:22 AM
Kanzler
naughty biscotti
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Ayo.

Run for the hills, cry out for your mommas, hide yo kids and hide yo wife cuz BlahISuck is back.
Old August 21st, 2013, 08:28 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomMudkip View Post
I'm posting here on behalf of PokégirlRaichu... She quits Pokécommunity. She said she doesn't have time for it.
Really sorry to hear that. And she's a new member too! But alas, sometimes for some people there isn't any time to fit PC into their lives, and hopefully in the future she'll return. Tell her that PC will always be open if she ever comes back, and wish her lots of luck in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
Ayo.

Run for the hills, cry out for your mommas, hide yo kids and hide yo wife cuz BlahISuck is back.
<33333 bis i missed you bby
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old August 21st, 2013, 08:28 AM
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift

Quote:
Ayo.

Welcome back BiS! *drags back to the RPC*
Old August 21st, 2013, 08:33 AM
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Ayo.

Ahh! Welcome back BiS! I missed you while you were gone!

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old August 21st, 2013, 08:54 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Ayo.

Welcome back John! Now be sure to help me spam CC&P!
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:55 PM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Hi, I know nobody here really knows me since I only post in Challenges, but I just want to say that I'll be leaving for a while.
I can't get on here on my new laptop(no internet browser, completely built for gaming), and my husband and I have a small tour with our band(playing at bars and small clubs) across the country, so no PC for me.
Although if anybody wants to add me on Steam and Origin(ilovedeino15 on both), I still have access to those as my laptop are pre-installed with those.

I should be back afterward, it's scheduled to end December 20, so until then, goodbye everyone.

I also won't be leaving until tomorrow morning, so if anybody's curious about our band, VM me(although I don't think anyone would care ).

Last edited by WarriorCat; August 21st, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:12 PM
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

After some consideration yesterday... I've made an announcement today.

I'm back to PC, again!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old August 22nd, 2013, 07:33 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCat View Post
Hi, I know nobody here really knows me since I only post in Challenges, but I just want to say that I'll be leaving for a while.
I can't get on here on my new laptop(no internet browser, completely built for gaming), and my husband and I have a small tour with our band(playing at bars and small clubs) across the country, so no PC for me.
Although if anybody wants to add me on Steam and Origin(ilovedeino15 on both), I still have access to those as my laptop are pre-installed with those. :)

I should be back afterward, it's scheduled to end December 20, so until then, goodbye everyone.

I also won't be leaving until tomorrow morning, so if anybody's curious about our band, VM me(although I don't think anyone would care :P).
That sounds like so much fun! I really wish you the best of luck on touring across the country. We'll still be around December 20th or so, PC will always be open for you to return. <3 We'll miss you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post

I'm back to PC, again!
I really hope the advice I gave you helped at least. Welcome back! :)
& love would never end.

Old August 22nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Although if anybody wants to add me on Steam and Origin(ilovedeino15 on both), I still have access to those as my laptop are pre-installed with those.

I also won't be leaving until tomorrow morning, so if anybody's curious about our band, VM me(although I don't think anyone would care ).
Wow, that really sounds fun! I wish you the best of luck on tour with your band! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post

I'm back to PC, again!
Glad you decided to stay! Welcome back Windy!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:

Aww sad to see you go, but all the best in your real life endeavors and come back when the time comes because we all want great members to stick around!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:12 PM
Fernando Torres
Class on grass
Community Supporter

Sadly, I have to resign from Pokécommunity, for a long time. I'm really busy with my new sponsorships, and music creation. I don't expect to be online for at least 3 months.

Someday I may return, who knows. But I would like to say, I love you all. I enjoyed my time here, but now I may move on to bigger and better things. I'm truly sorry, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your time, as I walk past the door for possibly the last time. Like Soccer player Zidane Zinadane, I shall leave sadly beside the trophy I should've won, but unlike him, I leave a member. A member of Pokécomunity. I wish you all the best, and farewell.

Truly yours,
Kevin.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Sadly, I have to resign from Pokécommunity, for a long time. I'm really busy with my new sponsorships, and music creation. I don't expect to be online for at least 3 months.

Someday I may return, who knows. But I would like to say, I love you all. I enjoyed my time here, but now I may move on to bigger and better things. I'm truly sorry, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your time, as I walk past the door for possibly the last time. Like Soccer player Zidane Zinadane, I shall leave sadly beside the trophy I should've won, but unlike him, I leave a member. A member of Pokécomunity. I wish you all the best, and farewell.

Truly yours,
Kevin.
I understand that sometimes things in you life get in the way of PC, and that's quite alright! Although your time with us was quite short, I do hope to see you return to us after everything has been settled. Until then, all the best in your future endeavours! We shall dearly miss you. Farewell~

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:36 PM
Elaitenstile
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
Quote:

Truly yours,
Kevin.
That's really sad. Goodbye, mate. We'll miss you.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:39 PM
Radiam
You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Community Supporter

Quote:

Truly yours,
Kevin.
Sad to see you go. As long as everything will be alright, we won't have to worry too much about you. Have a good time, and a good future

-Radiam
Old August 22nd, 2013, 09:43 PM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Truly sad to see you go, RandomMudkip...even though we only got to talk for a short time. I'm really sad I didn't get to know you better! :( But alas, your decision to leave PC is entirely up to you and I cannot stop you from staying. I wish you all teh best, and you can always return anytime. <3
& love would never end.

Old August 23rd, 2013, 03:00 AM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:

Truly yours,
Kevin.
Aww and I was only just welcoming you to supporterhood a few days back.

Sad to see you go dude, but I might try and comfort your friend and we all hope you come back because we all love you!
Old August 23rd, 2013, 08:09 AM
BackDraft-97

Nature: Timid
I'm kinda wondering; Are reintoductory threads allowed? Also a big welcome (back) to the new guys
Old August 23rd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackDraft-97 View Post
I'm kinda wondering; Are reintoductory threads allowed? Also a big welcome (back) to the new guys :)
If you've been gone for over 30 days and haven't made a post, then yep, they're allowed! :D

But RandomMudkip.. this breaks my heart. :( You were a great person and I'm so sorry to see you go.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:10 PM
GFA
Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Been gone for about 3 months, but X&Y news has me interested in spriting again, so here I am. Should probably be packing for college though. Whatever.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFA View Post
Been gone for about 3 months, but X&Y news has me interested in spriting again, so here I am. Should probably be packing for college though. Whatever.
Hey there GFA, welcome back to PC! Yep, I'm getting hyped for X and Y as well, and feel free to check out the X and Y section here for the latest! n_n
Old August 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Welcome back to the forum! Meh, I'm supposed to be graduating rather soon but X and Y are getting a lot more of my interest lmao. Hope you have a great time here once again~ ^c^

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old August 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Your name certainly rings a bell, but hey nice to see you back. X & Y has been bringing so many old members back lately and we do hope you stick around!
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Fernando Torres
Class on grass
Community Supporter

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin. I am here to say a couple of things. Please read below.

I am here to say that I have sold my music to a record company, and my music soon could be heard on the radio. I have also been scouted for a team in the Italian Serie A Football (soccer league) for the team called Inter. I could be producing music or playing football at an international level. I did not except any of this to happen, and I thought I could come back to PC in the future. That has changed. I will have to leave PC forever. I will never be online again after next Monday. I know I already said this, but there is no chance of me returning ever again.

I'm sorry guys. I really do love you guys and I am sad to leave, but when destiny calls, you have no choice but to answer. Music and Football are my life and I will be in either one of those fields. I'm sorry guys.

I would like to make some shout outs to people who helped me along the way.

Hikari10,
Thank you dearly for helping me with all the questions I had, and being one of my first friends on PC. I will miss you, and I wish you all the best in life. Thanks and God bless.

Cirno,
You were there for me whenever I needed a hand and were always friendly to me even when you didn't have to be. I will also miss you for all you did.

tabor62,
For my first friend on PC, cheers and keep on going.

Meganium90,
I didn't really speak to you much, but I wish I did. You are a very nice person and a great friend and a great person. I wish you success in your life journey, and I hope you stay this way forever.

DarkScrambled,
You are a genius. You're 12 and you know almost every type of code there is to know which is mind boggling. You were a great friend, and you will definitely succeed in what you love.

Others who I'd like to mention,
ShadowExcadrill, Datbootyswag, Pokéchris, The fattest Snorlax.

Well this is the end. Goodbye everyone. Good luck and cheers.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Ms.Whazzup
The Aura Assassin (Guardian)

Nature: Careful
Hello Everybody I'm Ms.Whazzup and I will be account switching now because of something personal and my new account will be xMikasax so goodbye and we will meet again sometime.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:22 PM
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin. I am here to say a couple of things. Please read below.

I am here to say that I have sold my music to a record company, and my music soon could be heard on the radio. I have also been scouted for a team in the Italian Serie A Football (soccer league) for the team called Inter. I could be producing music or playing football at an international level. I did not except any of this to happen, and I thought I could come back to PC in the future. That has changed. I will have to leave PC forever. I will never be online again after next Monday. I know I already said this, but there is no chance of me returning ever again.

I'm sorry guys. I really do love you guys and I am sad to leave, but when destiny calls, you have no choice but to answer. Music and Football are my life and I will be in either one of those fields. I'm sorry guys.

I would like to make some shout outs to people who helped me along the way.

Hikari10,
Thank you dearly for helping me with all the questions I had, and being one of my first friends on PC. I will miss you, and I wish you all the best in life. Thanks and God bless.

Cirno,
You were there for me whenever I needed a hand and were always friendly to me even when you didn't have to be. I will also miss you for all you did.

tabor62,
For my first friend on PC, cheers and keep on going.

Meganium90,
I didn't really speak to you much, but I wish I did. You are a very nice person and a great friend and a great person. I wish you success in your life journey, and I hope you stay this way forever.

DarkScrambled,
You are a genius. You're 12 and you know almost every type of code there is to know which is mind boggling. You were a great friend, and you will definitely succeed in what you love.

Others who I'd like to mention,
ShadowExcadrill, Datbootyswag, Pokéchris, The fattest Snorlax.

Well this is the end. Goodbye everyone. Good luck and cheers.

Sincerely,
Kevin
I'm sad you have to leave us Kevin, but honestly I completely understand cause that sounds like an amazing thing to happen to you. Good luck with both with your music and football career cause those are two opportunities I'd never be able to take myself. It would be cool if that one day I'm listening to the radio and hear your music cause I hope you can make it big. Or maybe one day you're a big football star. Either way no matter where life takes you, good luck with your future. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Whazzup View Post
Hello Everybody I'm Ms.Whazzup and I will be account switching now because of something personal and my new account will be xMikasax so goodbye and we will meet again sometime.
Aww that's unfortunate but at least you'll be back soon. See you on your new account Mr.Whazzup!

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links