Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page [Idea] Pokémon bebient

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Ambient Include A Third Type To Each Pokémon?
Yes, because Beedrill or Dustox would be Bug / Poison / Flying 5 21.74%
No, because Pokémon only need two Types / other reasoning. 18 78.26%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2013 (12:41 AM).
Crimson Hunter
Pichu lover <3

Nature: Adamant
Will u follow tha lore of tha anime like crystal onix, or real problems like thugz tryng ta scbe you wit magic karp and feebas or pickpocket you or different environments where poke centers and poke marts is cabns wit snow around tham and fire places somethng ta make you a little more cautious while you try ta git ta tha elite four and fo crystal onix can you try ta make crystal or dibeond type that's weak ta fire,sound and ice also it said n some pokedex entries as onix age thay become as hard as dibeond but thay look a very dark shny black so maybe on of tha elite fo who is rock type can be an old dawg wit a onix that he had snce he was a baby also I have a question will you make it so that once you choose yo starter yo rival sees you but than fogits who you choose so he chooses tha pokemon that you is strong aganst just coz even though its not broke why not change it up?
Old August 14th, 2013 (11:32 AM).
SereneAmbience
Founder of Pokémon Ambient

Nature: Careful
Quote orignally posted by Crimson Hunter:
Will u follow tha lore of tha anime like crystal onix, or real problems like thugz tryng ta scbe you wit magic karp and feebas or pickpocket you or different environments where poke centers and poke marts is cabns wit snow around tham and fire places somethng ta make you a little more cautious while you try ta git ta tha elite four and fo crystal onix can you try ta make crystal or dibeond type that's weak ta fire,sound and ice also it said n some pokedex entries as onix age thay become as hard as dibeond but thay look a very dark shny black so maybe on of tha elite fo who is rock type can be an old dawg wit a onix that he had snce he was a baby also I have a question will you make it so that once you choose yo starter yo rival sees you but than fogits who you choose so he chooses tha pokemon that you is strong aganst just coz even though its not broke why not change it up?
-I have thought bout tha Crystal Onix concept excessively. It's an easy idea ta just create Crystal-type or Dibeond-type or maybe Glass-type, but I fnd that it is unnecessary. Tha dawg reason is thare isn't very dawgy othar Pokémon that would fit dis type description. Well... maybe Sableye, but I like his Dark-type/Ghost-type combos. It would be silly ta create a type fo just one Pokémon, if you see what I mean.
-Pokémon bebient is based on a realistic revolution plot structure. I won't be ncorporatng pick-pockng or thaft, besides tha real move used ta steal items. Different environments: uh..yeah. Serene is a based on a set of tropical islands, so tha environments will all look vastly different. Wit tha warmer climate, you won't fnd a location n Serene ta be snowed n.
-I like tha idea of tha Magikarp salesdawg. He always brought a smile ta mah face fo his expensive demeanor.
-bout tha rival exbeple, if you read tha descriptions on any sites but check tha official Gizoogle site. Zachary Woods already has a Pokémon befoe you pick yo starter. I felt that would be a bootylicious way of changng tha controversial "rival pickng tha weaker starter" idea.
Old August 14th, 2013 (01:02 PM).
Saving Raven
#BAMFPokemonNerd

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
if you're thnkng of crystal/dibeond types, why not some ice type pokemon? like glalie or cryogonal? or those icecrebe pokemon haha

~Mah Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Gbee Download~

Old August 14th, 2013 (01:29 PM).
lauerolus

An ability and fo a sngle pokemon however is pretty reasonable. Give it a new ability like, Crystal Guard: Attacks from and blows takesn by dis pokemon is always at Normal effectiveness, and have Onix takes a new from if it has said abillity fo tha crystal sprite.
Old August 14th, 2013 (02:40 PM).
SereneAmbience

Quote orignally posted by Savng Raven:
if you're thnkng of crystal/dibeond types, why not some ice type pokemon? like glalie or cryogonal? or those icecrebe pokemon haha
Don't worry bout Ice-types, SR. =) Thay will all be thare as I said befoe. I be currently creatng a new location where you can capture tham all!

Quote orignally posted by lauerolus:
An ability and fo a sngle pokemon however is pretty reasonable. Give it a new ability like, Crystal Guard: Attacks from and blows takesn by dis pokemon is always at Normal effectiveness, and have Onix takes a new from if it has said abillity fo tha crystal sprite.
I like dis idea. I could easily create a "crystal-fom" Onix or such. An ability would be much easier. It wouldn't be that difficult as well, snce I have already been implementng so dawgy foms fo tha Serene adaptations.
Old August 21st, 2013 (10:59 PM).
Superalexiy

I have a idea that I thought of while I was watchng a play through of a pokemon gbee you should be able ta register items like registerng key items sez you have a pokemon that's poisoned and you want a quick way ta heal tham wit just one click of a buttan you can use a full heal also what d-ya thnk abou mega evo's will you nclude tha buttan ta do it if you do decide ta make mega evo's a part of tha gbee?
Old August 22nd, 2013 (11:01 AM).
SereneAmbience

Quote orignally posted by Snoopaalexiy:
I have a idea that I thought of while I was watchng a play through of a pokemon gbee you should be able ta register items like registerng key items sez you have a pokemon that's poisoned and you want a quick way ta heal tham wit just one click of a buttan you can use a full heal also what d-ya thnk abou mega evo's will you nclude tha buttan ta do it if you do decide ta make mega evo's a part of tha gbee?
-I actually had dis idea also awhile back. Like when yo Pokémon is poisoned n battle, it pops up a bar wit tha picture of an item from yo bag that fixes tha status problem. Lets pn dis idea ta use after I fnish tha battle mechanics.
-Mega-evolution. Even though I really dislike tha idea of dis, I would be willng ta put n tha released megas. Tha only catch is that someone would have ta create tha 2D sprites of thase Pokémon first.
Old August 26th, 2013 (11:47 PM).
Superalexiy

Quote orignally posted by Serenebebience:
-I actually had dis idea also awhile back. Like when yo Pokémon is poisoned n battle, it pops up a bar wit tha picture of an item from yo bag that fixes tha status problem. Lets pn dis idea ta use after I fnish tha battle mechanics.
-Mega-evolution. Even though I really dislike tha idea of dis, I would be willng ta put n tha released megas. Tha only catch is that someone would have ta create tha 2D sprites of thase Pokémon first.
I agree 110% tha idea was buggine worse coz you can only be n it fo one turn anothar question that poped nta mah heezee was will you add 5th gens repel system honestlly 5th no matter what you sez bout it it has a beazng repel system also while it be required ta git every sngal 649+(fo tha foms i added +) pokemon fo arceus also will you add tha 6th gen legendary if so wit thare signature moves fo exbeple yveltav(death wng)
Old August 28th, 2013 (08:58 PM).
SosukeArans

Excuse me sir, or bugginbe(i thnk yo a girl XD not sure haha) i love dis project alot and love how you is one of tha few thugz who have stuck wit thair idea!! I would love ta help out if i could, i can't go any physical changes mahself but i could promote it alot and help wit tha stary lne ^.^
Old August 28th, 2013 (09:08 PM).
Saving Raven
#BAMFPokemonNerd

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote orignally posted by SosukeArans:
Excuse me sir, or bugginbe(i thnk yo a girl XD not sure haha) i love dis project alot and love how you is one of tha few thugz who have stuck wit thair idea!! I would love ta help out if i could, i can't go any physical changes mahself but i could promote it alot and help wit tha stary lne ^.^
hahahahahaha, Yes, bugginbe bebience, you have a bootylicious gbee, d-ya possibly have any leeks you can shis wit us, guuurl? any updates?

~Mah Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Gbee Download~

Old August 29th, 2013 (01:23 PM).
SosukeArans

Quote orignally posted by Savng Raven:
hahahahahaha, Yes, bugginbe bebience, you have a bootylicious gbee, d-ya possibly have any leeks you can shis wit us, guuurl? any updates?
Dude i'm also followng Pokemon Litharreon, hurry up bro! haha XD and d-ya need any help as well, Mister Raven of Savng? XD
Old August 29th, 2013 (11:24 PM).
SereneAmbience

I could always use tha support, SosukeArans! I would be a male, as mah profile shows.

Anyways, I be workng diligently on vast isas n tha project. I will leak out some pictures and when I have time create youtube videos revealng some gbeeplay! Keep yo eyes open!
Old September 14th, 2013 (09:08 PM).
Superalexiy

i looked at tha offical website fo tha gbee i didn't see evelution or type changng so can you tell what pokemon is ben changed like sez magmotar and electivire is fire/fight and electric/fight and what bout trade evolution and eeveelutions will you add certan stanes fo eeveelutions or make tham gan happnes faster like pokemon beie fo espeon and umbreon what bout custam moves will you add dawgga move like mega volt, snoopa risng thunder, and blasty(on bulbapedia) also those combnation moves like iron tail + electro ball (on bulbapedia)
Old September 15th, 2013 (05:32 AM).
Rayziken 2
Beginning ROM Hacker

I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't been here n a while... However, I have an idea regardng tha Cosmic, Light and Sound-Types. Conveniently enough, tha othar day I buggine some images as ta which Pokémon could be added ta thase types, and than I saw that you were plannng on addng tham. So, here's mah list:

Cosmic:
Light:
Sound:

Also, ta round up tha types ta an even 25, what bout a Food-Type? I have a picture of that tao, if you'd like ta see it.

I have anothar idea, as well: Spooky Balls. Thase would easily catch any Psychic, Dark or Ghost-Type Pokémon.

Old October 18th, 2013 (12:00 AM).
SereneAmbience

Quote orignally posted by Rayziken 2:
I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't been here n a while... However, I have an idea regardng tha Cosmic, Light and Sound-Types. Conveniently enough, tha othar day I buggine some images as ta which Pokémon could be added ta thase types, and than I saw that you were plannng on addng tham. So, here's mah list:

Also, ta round up tha types ta an even 25, what bout a Food-Type? I have a picture of that tao, if you'd like ta see it.

I have anothar idea, as well: Spooky Balls. Thase would easily catch any Psychic, Dark or Ghost-Type Pokémon.
I like yo ideas! I will takes yo images nta consideration. However, I feel that I have all tha necessary types ta balance tha chart creatively. Food-type would be nterestng, but agan not necessary.. Spooky Balls is a cool idea! I be nspired ta start items production soon!
Old November 7th, 2013 (07:19 PM).
Error.exe
Turtwig Lover

Nature: Calm
Well i have been busy so I haven't been dong anythng lately....
I have some few ideas.
-Add few mni gbees fo EV tranng like Pokemon X and Y
-Maybe a easier way ta git shny pokemons?
Old November 22nd, 2013 (03:01 PM).
Superalexiy

hi i was just wanderng how tha gbee was dong? Also will you be able ta make tha full screen bigger
Old December 8th, 2013 (01:46 AM).
SereneAmbience

Hey everyone! I be closng dis thread on PC, coz I can't keep up wit mah dawgy foums and sites ta publish bebient! If you is apart of tha tebe, I will still have DeviantArt fo artwork, mah dawg Gizoogle Site fo all nfomation and updates, Facebook fo communication, and Skype (lord_bebient) fo communication also.

Otharwise, I wish tha best of luck ta PC members and I enjoyed tha company! =)

Sponsored Links