The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old July 9th, 2013 (05:32 AM). Edited July 12th, 2013 by ShadowE.
ShadowE
Competitive RTS gamer, also drunk
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Red Alert 1, one of the first Command and Conquer games, is where this thread is about.
The game is free to download since EA made it abandonware (just like with some other C&C games) and can easily be played online nowadays.

I'd like to bring more people into this fine game of old graphics and buggy pathing to make it a even more fun game to play. You can even create your own maps and share it with the rest.

The best way to get this game to play online (even if you got the game through the disk itself or TFD) is to go to www.redalert1.com and select the dl link with only a yellow tank next to it.

So have fun playing the game and dont be afraid to nuke each others Tech Lab's :D

Dont know how to play but you want to try? Dont worry as i will help you teaching the basics and some useful tips. So dont hesitate to ask me for help :3
Old August 27th, 2013 (02:20 AM).
«Chuckles»
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
I cannot believe I own a hard copy of this game. I can play with you if I download it :D

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old October 21st, 2013 (11:06 AM).
pokemonranger109
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth

Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)
Nature: Quirky
This was all i played last summer beside pokemon i began playin command and conquer at like 4 renegade is my favorite
Old October 23rd, 2013 (12:26 AM).
«Chuckles»
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
Renegade... that was fun playing as the commando dude and jumping in vehicles :D

I have Red Alert 1 Multiplayer if anyone wants to play shoot me a PM

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links