• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I'll Be Taking That

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
If you could take control of one Sinnoh Gym and use the Pokémon that particular leader uses, what Gym would you man?

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Gardenia. Cherubi, Turtwig, and Roserade are all pokemon which I like. Also, I like the Platinum design of the gym, with flowers and what not.

I'll be surprised if anyone answers this with a gym that does not have their favorite type out of the 8. :P

Nakala Pri

Say hello to the new Maylene! She is awesome and her gym is fun and creative. I really liked attacking the hell out of them karate-wannabe's! ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Volkner I guess. He has used a some point: Electivire, Ambipom, Luxray, Jolteon, Raichu. Love them all (Well, Raichu is just a "like" but still).

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Definitely Candice.

Snover, which I absolutely LOVE; His evolution, Abomasnow; Sneasel, which is a badass ninja; and Medicham, which is meh.

But that's not all. Candice also rides a Dodrio around town (they see me rollin') and a cute pet Glameow (they hattiiiiin)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'd probably swipe Candice's Gym, simply because her Pokemon are as cool as ice. I loved her puzzle, despite it giving me a hard time for quite a few hours. I also found her quite hard to beat, that Abomasnow and its GrassWhistle had no issues putting my team into a deep sleep so she could then hammer them with Wood Hammer.

Years
I don't know if it'd be so much for the Pokemon, but I'd love to take over Maylene's gym in Veilstone. Not only is it a Pokemon gym, but it's a regular gym as well complete with wrestling rings (which has always made me wonder why Crasher Wake didn't have a gym like this, even if he specializes in Water types).

Years
I would want to take over Crasher Wake's gym because of the maze. I am also very fond of Water type Pokémon (or at least I used to be), so that would be another reason. I really liked the idea of having the water mazes in the gym, since you could either dry out the floor completely, flood the place completely, or just partially flood the place.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I'd take Crasher Wake's gym as well. He was the only gym leader that put up a fight besides Volkner against me... I also like his team of water types.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd like to take over Volkner's gym, because I love the obstacles that it provided. It was quite challenging. His Pokémon work very well together as well, which is a plus. I'd make a few changes to his team if I had taken over, but not too much though. I would probably just replace his Luxray with a Pokémon that I enjoy using, and give one of his physical-attacking Pokémon a Focus Band. I would also like to take over Fantina's gym, because I'm a big fan of ghost-types. n__n

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
If I took over a gym and used the leader's Pokémon, I would pick Volkner. His gym puzzle is pretty fun and also, Jolteon, Raichu, Luxray AND Electivire? Yes, please. Not only does he use my favourite type, but also some of the coolest Pokémon, especially Luxray and Electivire.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
If I were to take over a Gym,
obviously it's gonna be Wake's Gym,
since I'm a self-proclaimed Water-type expert!
My Pre-National Dex team would be Empoleon(Signature Pokemon), Floatzel, Gastrodon, Vaporeon.
Post-National Dex would be Empoleon, Swampert, Milotic, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Starmie

My Gym puzzles would be a water amusement park,
filled with traps, like muddy pool, boiling water, iced water.
Hahaha prepare your swimwears!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Volkner. Electric gym with Ambipom and Octillery? Yes please.

Back