• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Granted they end up falling to their death and grab your hand to try and get up but you to weak and you fall with him/her and you both die unhappy

I wish for happiness :D (what a turn of events)

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Granted, but it's too large and you can't finish it. (π)
I wish my username could be changed to Brolijah, as that's how most people I know know me by.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Granted, but you forget your password and have to create a new account under a different name.

I wish I had a better laptop.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Granted, but it becomes infected and hijacks your personal info. I wish I had a computer with at least 4.0 gHtz. (mine is 1.9 and a tower)

P.S. (I never forget mah passwords ;P)

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Granted, but it gets stolen.

I wish I didn't have to read this boring book for my English class.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Granted, you have to read another one with even more pages.
I wish I could stop being lazy.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Granted but they are killed by anon.

I wish that I was spacebound rocket ship and your heart's the moon and I'm aiming right at you right at you two hundred fifty thousand miles on a clear night in June and I'm aiming right at you right at you right at you

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
Granted, you're now married. (it counts as corruption because marriage destroys freedom)

I wish I could sleep at night like a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back