• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Slowking

Live By The Creed
Years
78, pikachu is nostalgic, can't hate on him!
fav pokémon is salamence, ever since my gf gave me a doll from salamence is adore him

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Favorite Pokemon are Totodile, Espeon, and Bellossom followed by many others. ♥

@chuckleslucifer. Let's say Pokemon so your post is Pokemon Related :b Actually it was Tales of Symphonia

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

My favourites are Sandshrew, Pachirisu and Bronzong! And definitely not Pikachu.

Years
Pikachu is OVER-RATED.
It gets beaten by gyms / trainers, it should be at least level 100 by now.
There are better Pokemon than him.
Why should he get all the attention just because he is the mascot?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because that's how mascots work for the most part haha. If it was clefairy or jigglypuff that was our mascot they would have gotten the same treatment. The treatment Lucario has gotten in the past is why people sometimes call me a 'psuedo-mascot'.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

I definitely prefer Pikachu as a mascot over Jiggles or Clefairy :P
Speaking of Lucario, go vote for it in the Favorite Pokémon Tournament in PVP ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

yellow means envy
Pikachu is yellow too
it will make you sad

Haiku poetry is really hard, if you're not used to it ^^"
Well at least I got an idea for a new thread...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Pokémon-based haiku...? Now this I'd like to see paha. Just don't base it on the yellow rodent ;)

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015

I'm terrible at writing haiku, and as Alex says "Just don't base it on the yellow rodent ;)"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So I suppose that Emolga it out of the picture too then? :b

I didn't vote Lucario in the fighting thing because I voted other fighting pokemon instead haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

You've never been a perfectionist, haven't you? Only because it has the right number of syllables doesn't mean it has a deep meaning because it's the meaning that makes it art.

It was hard, because I tried to make some art out of "hating Pikachu". It's like Pokemon Creepypasta but with less creepy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No I'm pretty certain TaichiWind is a perfectionist in the way of making sure BinaryPeaches doesn't screw things up in the PokeTrivia League. :b

but yeah. writing in haiku format is easy. writing a haiku with meaning is harder.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
79, when the thread dies i'll remake. The pika race is a year old now btw!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Hell yeah! And the Pokemon franchise will live on forever too, even if Game Freak ceases making new generations.

Back