Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4151    
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:28 AM
Songbird's Avatar
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird

Advertise here
I'd definitely consider certain parts of being a man along the lines of damage, such as in terms of growth. Through hormone replacement therapy, some parts of a man's body is feminized. Fat and muscle will readjust themselves; skin will become softer; body hair will start growing thinner and less noticeable, though it will still take a procedure like electrolysis to get rid of it for good; their body in general will become more sensitive and feminine. Hormones can do quite a bit given time and dedication.

However, HRT isn't a miracle cure, just like sex reassignment surgery. A couple things about being a man are completely irreversible, at least without surgery (penis notwithstanding), and can be crucial to being seen as either a woman or a man as it's not how most women would ever develop. This is especially true for transwomen, as transmen typically only have to worry about a mastectomy and such.
  1. Skeletal structure. Bones will not readjust themselves as fat and muscle will in the case of transwomen. If you're tall, you're staying tall. Square chin? You're keeping it.
  2. Voice. Also only truly applicable to transwomen, a deep voice remains deep.

To rectify these issues, some transwomen go through facial feminization surgeries and vocal training; transmen grow into these through testosterone's influence. They can also get a tracheal shave if their practiced voice isn't convincing, or they just want their neck to bulge less, but this is still a rather unsafe procedure, and can have permanently damaging effects on their throat and voice alike.
  #4152    
Old August 27th, 2013, 06:54 PM
umbryan's Avatar
umbryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New York
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to umbryan
Anyone else feeling lonely lately??
Trainer Name: Jordin
Pokemon Y

Team: (The Cute & The Fluffy)

Paris- Female Furfrou
Sam- Male Togekiss
Blueberry- Female Altaria
Logan- Male Flareon
Ramchop IV- Female Ampharos
Mademoiselle- Female Gardevoir (MEGA) (SHINY)
  #4153    
Old August 27th, 2013, 07:27 PM
New Eden's Avatar
New Eden
Ascension to heaven
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: My Nevereverland
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Sort of. I mean, my interest in wanting a relationships kinda fluctuates. I don't get real lonely though, being quite an introvert and all.

  #4154    
Old August 27th, 2013, 07:35 PM
umbryan's Avatar
umbryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New York
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to umbryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TéaQQ View Post
Sort of. I mean, my interest in wanting a relationships kinda fluctuates. I don't get real lonely though, being quite an introvert and all.
I actually know what you mean! My interest fluctuates too, but at the end of the day I usually always wouldn't mind a guy to cuddle with xD
Trainer Name: Jordin
Pokemon Y

Team: (The Cute & The Fluffy)

Paris- Female Furfrou
Sam- Male Togekiss
Blueberry- Female Altaria
Logan- Male Flareon
Ramchop IV- Female Ampharos
Mademoiselle- Female Gardevoir (MEGA) (SHINY)
  #4155    
Old August 27th, 2013, 09:33 PM
voltianqueen's Avatar
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: TN
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
I wish I could snuggle my lady >__< She is so beautiful. I hope I can visit her next summer, or as early as spring. If my parents will let me... e__e

I dunno if I'd say I'm lonely exactly, just...wanting to be near!
CHARMELEON! WAR-TOR-TLE
  #4156    
Old August 27th, 2013, 09:36 PM
The Dark Avenger's Avatar
The Dark Avenger
PumpkaBOO!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The States
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I for one think that everyone should be self-sufficient/independent and have realistic direction in life (not become a rockstar or live on disability), that is, know what their aspirations, and some, even if they are vague, goals in life, prior to starting a serious relationship.

I for one am not into the whole ephemeral relationships that are carefree and artificial "love yas" are thrown out there the entire month, if that, the relationship lasts. Though, these types of artificial relationships may last much longer, and that it especially why, for those who don't want this, to establish themselves in the ways described above to avoid being stuck in a one of these! Also, never date out of loneliness, that is another sure-fire way to end up here!

I am enjoying my two-year hiatus from dating, as of this month, and I feel as if I am more able to establish and accomplish my goals without having to deal with another person. This time in my life is about me, only. I would suggest others do the same at this juncture, assuming you are just a few years out of high school.

Though, I totally get what you guys are talking about. Having that physical contact with another person is a great and comforting feeling. I just know it's best not to rely on someone else for my happiness just yet. Though, the time is getting there. I will be ready by April, graduation. Classes started today, and the thought of graduating and moving has just become so much more real. I have devoloped this mindset over the duration of the past two year, and it's just a few more months, 8 or so, until I will be ready for a commitment, after diving back into the whole dating thing. The prospect is exciting. I have realized, it's not about raising your standards in those you date; rather, it's about raising the standards of ourselves first, and dating someone we feel that we deserve. I had a lower opinion of myself then, and dated accordingly, to what I thought that I deserved; though he was attractive, everything else was abysmal! So, that would be my ultimate advice. Date someone you feel like you deserve, and make yourself more deserving!

Last edited by The Dark Avenger; August 27th, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
  #4157    
Old August 27th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Omicron's Avatar
Omicron
0_0
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Nature: Modest
May I join? I'm pro LGBTS all the way. I'm a heterosexual male but can't find myself romantically right now. Well, I'm not sure of anything right now.

BTW, after reading, reading a lot xD, back in the thread I've concluded that you are all very intelligent, I' ve seen very intelligent discussions and arguments. Hopefully I can get some help here and help others as well.

Last edited by Omicron; August 28th, 2013 at 12:30 AM.
  #4158    
Old August 28th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Magic's Avatar
Magic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
I for one am not into the whole ephemeral relationships that are carefree and artificial "love yas" are thrown out there the entire month, if that, the relationship lasts.
I agree People often start off a 'relationship' with a sprint, rather than a walk. They have a date, hang out a few times and are instantly together.

I knew/dated my current boyfriend for about a month before we were 'in a relationship' and now, 7 months later, we still are. Meanwhile, my friends who rushed too quickly are now doubting themselves. One lasted two months and the other got to about five.

Of course, everyone is different with that they want in a relationship (or if they want one at all) but I think there is way too much pressure to label someone your boyfriend/girlfriend preemptively... which can just lead to disappointment.

Welcome Omicron! :D
  #4159    
Old August 28th, 2013, 02:51 AM
umbryan's Avatar
umbryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New York
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to umbryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltianqueen View Post
I wish I could snuggle my lady >__< She is so beautiful. I hope I can visit her next summer, or as early as spring. If my parents will let me... e__e

I dunno if I'd say I'm lonely exactly, just...wanting to be near!
Awwwwzzz! I hope so too! That must be tough! Does she like live on campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
I for one think that everyone should be self-sufficient/independent and have realistic direction in life (not become a rockstar or live on disability), that is, know what their aspirations, and some, even if they are vague, goals in life, prior to starting a serious relationship.

I for one am not into the whole ephemeral relationships that are carefree and artificial "love yas" are thrown out there the entire month, if that, the relationship lasts. Though, these types of artificial relationships may last much longer, and that it especially why, for those who don't want this, to establish themselves in the ways described above to avoid being stuck in a one of these! Also, never date out of loneliness, that is another sure-fire way to end up here!

I am enjoying my two-year hiatus from dating, as of this month, and I feel as if I am more able to establish and accomplish my goals without having to deal with another person. This time in my life is about me, only. I would suggest others do the same at this juncture, assuming you are just a few years out of high school.

Though, I totally get what you guys are talking about. Having that physical contact with another person is a great and comforting feeling. I just know it's best not to rely on someone else for my happiness just yet. Though, the time is getting there. I will be ready by April, graduation. Classes started today, and the thought of graduating and moving has just become so much more real. I have devoloped this mindset over the duration of the past two year, and it's just a few more months, 8 or so, until I will be ready for a commitment, after diving back into the whole dating thing. The prospect is exciting. I have realized, it's not about raising your standards in those you date; rather, it's about raising the standards of ourselves first, and dating someone we feel that we deserve. I had a lower opinion of myself then, and dated accordingly, to what I thought that I deserved; though he was attractive, everything else was abysmal! So, that would be my ultimate advice. Date someone you feel like you deserve, and make yourself more deserving!
You sound so robotic and cold xD "I love yas" and stuff are what make relationships fun xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron View Post
May I join? I'm pro LGBTS all the way. I'm a heterosexual male but can't find myself romantically right now. Well, I'm not sure of anything right now.

BTW, after reading, reading a lot xD, back in the thread I've concluded that you are all very intelligent, I' ve seen very intelligent discussions and arguments. Hopefully I can get some help here and help others as well.
Welcome! And from what I've been told, the joining process is very informal. All you basically do is introduce yourself, get involved here in discussion, and Shining Raichu will recognize you and put your name on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Fox View Post
I agree People often start off a 'relationship' with a sprint, rather than a walk. They have a date, hang out a few times and are instantly together.

I knew/dated my current boyfriend for about a month before we were 'in a relationship' and now, 7 months later, we still are. Meanwhile, my friends who rushed too quickly are now doubting themselves. One lasted two months and the other got to about five.

Of course, everyone is different with that they want in a relationship (or if they want one at all) but I think there is way too much pressure to label someone your boyfriend/girlfriend preemptively... which can just lead to disappointment.

Welcome Omicron! :D
Everyone's different and every relationship is different. I've dated guys and the chemistry and attraction was just so high and others, it took longer to gain chemistry. And I can honestly say that neither one of those two situations had a higher success rate than the other.

And I love yous are fine, you just need to get to a point where you mean it.
Trainer Name: Jordin
Pokemon Y

Team: (The Cute & The Fluffy)

Paris- Female Furfrou
Sam- Male Togekiss
Blueberry- Female Altaria
Logan- Male Flareon
Ramchop IV- Female Ampharos
Mademoiselle- Female Gardevoir (MEGA) (SHINY)

Last edited by umbryan; August 28th, 2013 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #4160    
Old August 28th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
I for one think that everyone should be self-sufficient/independent and have realistic direction in life (not become a rockstar or live on disability), that is, know what their aspirations, and some, even if they are vague, goals in life, prior to starting a serious relationship.
I think that's why people's first relationships usually don't work out in the end, 'cuz lots of first relationships happen when you're young and still figuring out your future.

Heck, I know a few people in their 20s and 30s who still don't have their futures figured out and are having dating issues because of it.

deviantart blog pair
  #4161    
Old August 28th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I think that's why people's first relationships usually don't work out in the end, 'cuz lots of first relationships happen when you're young and still figuring out your future.

Heck, I know a few people in their 20s and 30s who still don't have their futures figured out and are having dating issues because of it.
I used to think I would be some bigshot lawyer or guitar player.

I decided on herpetologist. I recently discovered this passion and it's lasted way longer than anything else. I think maybe a vet (reptile specialist) would be a good idea but I've heard it's very hard to get into these days. :(

Everyone I've dated, however, still has cliche answers like: puppy vet, guitar player, football star, cheerleader for the basketball team, super famous author, famous anime drawer lady, etc.
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
  #4162    
Old August 29th, 2013, 03:03 AM
umbryan's Avatar
umbryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New York
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to umbryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I think that's why people's first relationships usually don't work out in the end, 'cuz lots of first relationships happen when you're young and still figuring out your future.

Heck, I know a few people in their 20s and 30s who still don't have their futures figured out and are having dating issues because of it.
OMG! Your avatar is adorable xD
Trainer Name: Jordin
Pokemon Y

Team: (The Cute & The Fluffy)

Paris- Female Furfrou
Sam- Male Togekiss
Blueberry- Female Altaria
Logan- Male Flareon
Ramchop IV- Female Ampharos
Mademoiselle- Female Gardevoir (MEGA) (SHINY)
  #4163    
Old August 29th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Mimosa_song
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Female
Hi, I was wondering if I can join this club. Been looking at it on and off for a while. I support and all for it. I'm not sure I'm heterosexual but anything can be possible. (Though always been heterosexual ) But I like to chat here and meet others. I love helping and I care for others a lot. Nice meeting you all.
  #4164    
Old August 31st, 2013, 12:45 PM
Phantom's Avatar
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
I'm seriously starting to think I overestimated that puddle earlier. >:\

ANYWHO

Question for people that now live in areas that allow gay marriage. My state, Minnesota, just legalized gay marriage, with the starting date August first. How has allowing gay marriage effected the LGBT community in your area? Are people being more open?

Because I'm sort of noticing that. People are being way more open with their orientation, I mean, someone flirted with me at the grocery store, and I'm pretty sure I've seen that woman before, since I go to the same store every week. She must live in the area. Just something tells me that she would not have done that a month ago.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimosa_song View Post
Hi, I was wondering if I can join this club. Been looking at it on and off for a while. I support and all for it. I'm not sure I'm heterosexual but anything can be possible. (Though always been heterosexual ) But I like to chat here and meet others. I love helping and I care for others a lot. Nice meeting you all.
Nice to meet ya.

Welcome to the club, Shining will now sing you the theme song.

*waits*
  #4165    
Old August 31st, 2013, 01:12 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
We have a theme song? o.O I've never had anybody flirt at me before :\ dunno what that feels like
Denny Hamlin. ugh so late
  #4166    
Old August 31st, 2013, 04:07 PM
Moist's Avatar
Moist
other in a month When you,
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
Question for people that now live in areas that allow gay marriage. My state, Minnesota, just legalized gay marriage, with the starting date August first. How has allowing gay marriage effected the LGBT community in your area? Are people being more open?
Well considering the fact that gay marriage isn't legal in Australia and the party that is supporting Gay Marriage probably isn't going to win in the election.... I"ll get back to you in 5-20 years.
My Challenges:

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
  #4167    
Old August 31st, 2013, 05:24 PM
Somniac's Avatar
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: united kingdom
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
I've been lurking for a while now without posting but I felt the necessity.

Our theme-song;
  #4168    
Old September 1st, 2013, 04:40 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTornado View Post
Well considering the fact that gay marriage isn't legal in Australia and the party that is supporting Gay Marriage probably isn't going to win in the election.... I"ll get back to you in 5-20 years.
Don't worry, I'm gonna vote for them and there seems to be a lot of support for them in my area! I wouldn't write them off just yet - a lot of people don't like Tony Abbott.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #4169    
Old September 1st, 2013, 03:04 PM
Moist's Avatar
Moist
other in a month When you,
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Don't worry, I'm gonna vote for them and there seems to be a lot of support for them in my area! I wouldn't write them off just yet - a lot of people don't like Tony Abbott.
Unfortunately, Australia wants Tony...
My Challenges:

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
  #4170    
Old September 1st, 2013, 04:09 PM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I'm still confused as to which areas allow gay marriage and which areas don't, it's all happening so fast! I actually had a gay marriage discussion with a friend of mine. He said he doesn't have anything against gays but is against gay marriage for complicated reasons. Basically, he thinks it will result in a population decrease. I believe marriage is just a title and won't affect the number of homosexuals nor the amount of couples that want children. There's no reason it shouldn't be legalized.
More good news! A friend gave me his old laptop! It's definitely not new, but it's modern and fully functional! Nothing can stop me now!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
  #4171    
Old September 2nd, 2013, 01:53 AM
Magic's Avatar
Magic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Basically, he thinks it will result in a population decrease.
I hate to break it to your friend but this is actually a good thing. There are far too many people in the world anyway o_o.

Plus I don't see how us getting married would stop straight couples reproducing in anyway. It's a bit of a silly reason :D.
  #4172    
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:52 PM
Moist's Avatar
Moist
other in a month When you,
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Fox View Post
Plus I don't see how us getting married would stop straight couples reproducing in anyway. It's a bit of a silly reason :D.
B-b-but that's impossible! Letting gays marry means that our kids will turn out to be gay and the whole world will will DIE!!!!!!

That's what I would say anyway.
My Challenges:

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
  #4173    
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:18 AM
Brynjolf's Avatar
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Ragged Flagon
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Fox View Post
I hate to break it to your friend but this is actually a good thing. There are far too many people in the world anyway o_o.

Plus I don't see how us getting married would stop straight couples reproducing in anyway. It's a bit of a silly reason :D.
This is what I try to explain to my dad.

What is strange is that he was raised Christian, says constantly that creationism is bullcrap and "who knows what happens after death, who knows if god even exists. we should just enjoy life while we can, because no one really knows whats good or bad or if he's even out there".

Yet... he hates gays. I'm not even allowed to say the word gay.
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
  #4174    
Old September 4th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I just... don't understand. The mind boggles so much that Australia wants Tony Abbott. They all know he's mad as a cut snake, it's ridiculous. There is no alternative so bad that Tony Abbott is the correct option. The worst part of it is that Kevin Rudd finally changed his position on gay marriage, just when it was too late.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #4175    
Old September 4th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Come to Canada, bro. We're pretty much the same country - Anglo, immigrants, population, economy, huge amounts of territory where nobody lives, the natives we forget about, proud military traditions, and plenty of uranium! Same-sex marriage included.

-----

So I'm cruising along the internet and PC and find myself on r/genderqueer. Then I read this:

Quote:
But after puberty hit, my peers became quite vocal about how I wasn't a normal girl. Girls don't play video games and read Plato. Girls wear bras, talk about boys, put on makeup, dress pretty and torture themselves with hot wax. I was puzzled because I just couldn't see the point in doing all those things. Bras are uncomfortable. Baggy clothes are more practical. Waxing hurts. Putting on makeup is boring.

I became widely known at school as "the tranny" and I was soon convinced there was something wrong with me.
Don't play video games and read Plato, wtf? Who makes that **** up? That just read as the most stereotypical, ignorant, mischaracterized approach to gender that I've seen in a long time. Really, Plato? Philosophizing is a man's work? I've honestly never heard of that one before. And a personality like that --> tranny? Those are some messed up assumptions with some messed up people involving someone who needs to take a damn good look at the rest of the world instead of those who happen to be in her immediate community before making sweeping conclusions like that. There is more to life than what the people physically around you think.

rant over. More serious and controversial question:

We generally take everybody who's questioning their gender or orientation seriously. Should we? Is this the case for all people? If not - when is it appropriate not to take someone seriously? I know this is a touchy subject for those of us personally invested, but it's not targeted at anybody in particular and if we can agree "all" is an overstatement, is it wrong to doubt the others?

http://www.reddit.com/r/genderqueer/..._me_after_all/
Denny Hamlin. ugh so late

Last edited by Kanzler; September 5th, 2013 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Cuz double post would be merged.
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:56 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.