Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old August 28th, 2013, 12:15 PM
The Gamecube Collector
just gimme gimme control
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to The Gamecube Collector

Advertise here
When I got out of Petalburg Woods I thought I was on a completely different Route! :O

Did anyone else think that too?
Old August 28th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Haha, yes initially I did think that. Only discovered a couple of years ago that they were the same route, whilst browsing Serebii's Pokéarth.
Old August 28th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
I can't remember, to be honest, but I don't think I did have that thought, especially since I had the official guide from Nintendo Power, which outlined the entire map, including both areas north and south of Petalburg Woods.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old August 28th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I did and made an mistake of catching a pokemon there in an nuzlocke run of sapphire.
Old August 28th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
It felt somewhat like Route 2 in Kanto. Petalburg Woods is part of Route 104, just like Viridan forest is part of Route 2.
Old August 28th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I knew it was the same route, because I actually read a guide at the time I started playing.
Old August 29th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Fiery Dash

I knew it was, because I watched those signs that appears when I enter the area, especially when the game's new.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here