The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 30th, 2013, 07:30 AM
CurseShooter
Future Pokemon Master

Nature: Modest

Advertise here

What's up guys, my name is CurseShooter and welcome to my Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough. This is my first ever recorded walkthrough with audio commentary. Since lately I haven't had much time for actual console gaming and much less online gaming I decided I should at least have a little bit of fun playing one of my favorite games of all time from my childhood which was Pokemon Gold. Now I take this remade version of the game and share my adventures with all of you to enjoy. So if you like the videos remember to like them, leave a comment and subscribe.
Please bare with me until I get comfortable recording my commentary as it isn't as simple as I thought it would be as sometimes I find myself kind of boring and not as entertaining as I would like to. So feel free to leave feedback which is highly appreciated.

Latest Episode:
Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough: Part 7 - Gym Leader Whitney

Quote:
► See the full Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough:http://goo.gl/QaAVPP

► Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough: Part 7 - Gym Leader Whitney
In this episode we visit the Goldenrod Underground, visit the Goldenrod Game Corner, get a Dratini & challenge the Goldenrod City Gym.

► Pokemon Heart Gold
Return to the beloved Johto region first introduced in the Pokemon Gold and Silver Version games for the portable Game Boy system.

Release Date: March 14, 2010
Genre: Turn-Based RPG
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Game Freak

Editing Programs Used:
- Photoshop CS6
- Camtasia 8.0

Last edited by CurseShooter; August 30th, 2013 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 30th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Cool thing. I'll just move this to Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews since we do have such a section. But have an extra look at their rules and make sure your thread fits the bill there.

Check with Miss Doronjo if you are unsure!

-moved

trust me, I'm the Doctor !

Last edited by Doctor; August 30th, 2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old August 30th, 2013, 08:14 PM
CurseShooter
Future Pokemon Master

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Cool thing. I'll just move this to Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews since we do have such a section. But have an extra look at their rules and make sure your thread fits the bill there.
Oh ok, I was searching for a section like this but didn't find it at first. Thanks for helping out and sure I'll take a look.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here