• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Melody The very shy Leafeon that loves singing.

Gold Town

Backpack:
Spoiler:

Melody was completely lost to know that the teams were made and that she had to find her team mates right now. She walked up to the notice board to see that she apparently was in team 1. She searched around to notice that a lot of teams were formed already while she had been mentally absent yesterday and didn't even remember where she had slept last night. She scratched beneath her red scarf and felt really small. Being crowded wasn't the best situation for a really shy Leafeon.

"I-Is anyone here in the same team as me...? T-Team 1...?" Melody stuttered as she spoke very quietly. Probably no one had heard her and she really felt like breaking down right now. "I-Is anyone here from t-team 1...?" She said a little louder. Only a few turned around to look at her but immediately turned away after giving her a mischievous smile. This world was too big for her, so big that she became an anti-social Leafeon that doesn't even dare to shout right at this moment.

Melody slowly made her way towards a Pokémon and poked his or her arm softly. The Pokémon turned around and Melody kept quiet until she decided to ask. "A-Are you in team 1...?" She asked with a very quiet and Melody-like voice. "No, I'm sorry lass." The Pokémon responded and walked away. Melody felt really inconvenient at the moment as everyone seemed like monsters to her.

Last edited:

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png
Mallie slunk away from the Dojo, rubbing her head with her hands. A look of anger and shame worn across her face. She was muttering "mmrrggaa mrrrggaaa tricks... mmrrrggaa mrrrga grrrr" as she walked away. Snype had fooled her during their training bout, and caused her to use Iron Head on herself repeatedly - instead of hitting the ghost, she wound up smashing into the floor and wall multiple times. She shook her head, the berries in her horns rattled, she slapped her face and took on a somber look. "Keep it together Mallie, you can't let yourself get beaten like that."
Her grumbling was cut short as a Leafeon poked her arm and asked her something... Mallie's mind was elsewhere and didn't even comprehend the question, she responded off the cuff "No I'm not lass" before returning to her own little world. Her large jaws gnashed a couple of times from agitation, nearly crushing her oran berries. Mallie really wasn't even sure why she had signed up for a group expedition, she usually worked alone and liked it that way. "Hmmm, I guess I should check the team boards and see whom I've been partnered with."

Her eyes darted around until she spotted her picture, the members' names were listed below
Team%206.png

Team 6
Mallie the Mawile
Djinn the Rufflet
Adalia the Houndoom
Snype the Sableye
Ryan the Snover.​

"Hey, at least they got a cool shot of me!" she chuckled, smiling a bit. Her head cocked as she looked down the list "Snype, eh? Well... at least he's on my team!" her smile fading into another somber look. "And our team is big, so we should have a good chance of success!" Her eyes darted around the crowd as she tried to spot the other members of Team Six. They eventually landed on Ryan and Djinn who seemed to be conversing with one another. She nodded to herself and slunk to a shady spot under a nearby tree, where she sat down and kept her eyes on the crowd.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan ~ Snover
Snover_NB.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Just as Ryan looked away from the billboard, an excited-looking Rufflet flew up to him.

"Hey there, my names Djinn, I'm in your Team for the exploration! The name is kind of dreary, but what do you think of calling ourselves Team sWAgGALiCiOUS!?"

"Oh, so you're Djinn, then! I'm Ryan, if you haven't read it on the billboards. Nice to meet you!" he smiled and shook the Rufflet's wing. He was surprised by Djinn's excitement and enthusiasm, especially about the team's name. "Well that's an - erm - interesting name... Never heard anything like it, to be honest, so can't really judge. I suppose we could suggest it to the others, and see what they think. They're probably - oh!"

He noticed a thoughtful Mawile under a nearby tree, and quickly glanced at the billboard. He turned to Djinn.

"There's only one Mawile joining in the exploration, I bet she's the one in our team. Let's go ask her!" he said, pointing at Mallie.

The two Pokemon walked up to her, and greeted her.

"Mallie, right? We're in the same team for the exploration! I'm Ryan, and this is Djinn." he said, smiling.
Acquaintances:
241.gif
Rufflet_BW.gif
303.gif

((OOC: My shortest post so far, just waiting for Snype and Adalia to make their appearances, I don't expect Adlia to show up, though, so as soon as Snype gets his butt over here, we're off :D))

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype the Sableye
302.png
Snype had ended up napping in the Dojo after his battle with Mallie. His tactics had managed to work against her so it looked like his strategy paid off in the end. She wasn't too bad of a fighter either! Either way, Snype was a bit groggy getting up. Sleeping indoors was at least more comfortable then sleeping out in the wild or in a cave. As the sun rose, Snype got up from his little spot in the Dojo and got up with a long stretch. He got a couple stares from some folks walking into the dojo to train their selves. Snype simply waved and smiled.

First things first, he had to see what team he was going to be sticking with. He could wait for food. He has some acquaintances to meet up with! Snype quickly ran to the center of town. A giant billboard was placed there. Snype had a hunch that this was where the teams would be listed. Snype skimmed through the names.

He eventually found his name in Team 6. They were the biggest team of the bunch. That could be really good or really bad depending on how everyone works together. Still, he knew who to pick out of the crowd! And Mallie seemed to be on their team too! Snype saw Mallie and the Snover at a nearby tree and the Ruffet pretty closeby. A little scare wouldn't hurt. Snype used Shadow Sneak to form himself into his own shadow and sneak up to the group. Once he got close enough, he quickly popped out of the ground.

"Hiya!" He said behind the Snover's back to hopefully spook him.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png

Mallie sat under the tree, watching a small cluster form near her.
"Pff" she huffed, trying to keep an eye on each. Though focusing intently on Snype.
"Yeah, Mallie" she nodded, still watching the sneaky ghost. Her muscles and head still ached from their bout.
"You must be uh.... Ry...something and uh.... Jingo?" She closed her eyes, finally, trying to concentrate "And that creep" she said, pointing towards Snype "Is Snype." She flashed a quick toothy smile at the Sableye. "It's really impolite to go around sneaking up on folks like that."
She shook her head, the oran berries again rattled in her horns. "And if you are gonna do it, you really have to be a lot more sneaky about it!" she chuckled.
Mallie stood and looked at her team mates, she nodded at each as she mentally assessed them.
"Pff" she huffed, and closed her eyes again.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troock

Chapter 7: Meeting again

Lillian was taking quite a while to answer. Troock was waiting for her to reply when he noticed how late it was actually getting.

If I still want to get myself some Oran Berries for the upcoming journey, I should hurry up so I can still get some sleep.

"Oh! I'm sorry Lillian, it was very nice meeting you, but it's getting late and I haven't gathered any resources for tomorrow yet. I gotta go now, goodbye!"

Troock waved and sprinted out of Gold Town. It only took him a few minutes to get to the forest. When he had entered the beautiful forest, he slowed his pace.

Troock grabbed all the Oran Berries he could find, and after an hour or so, he decided to go find a tree he could sleep in. Troock had collected 8 Oran Berries and the sun had set while he was looking for the exceptional berries.

Once Troock found a nice tree he climbed all the way to the top and found a nice place between the branches where he made a small bed of leaves.

The next morning Troock woke up fairly late, the sun had already risen and was shining brightly through the branches and leaves that were supposed to be the walls of Troock's little shelter.

Today's the day. Today we're going to explore the infamous tomb.

Troock sprinted back towards Gold Town. When he got to the cozy town, he started searching for other guild members. After a while he noticed a group of pokémon standing by a giant board in front of Ozzy's Friendzone. When he got closer Troock saw Djinn between the crowd. Djinn was conversating with three other pokémon next to the billboard. Troock identified them to be a Sableye, a Snover and a Mawile.

Maybe I should approach them and try to get to know them better. We are all entering the tomb together, after all. Perhaps I can even get some more information on how and when everything's going to be happening.

"Hey Djinn!" Troock yelled as he ran towards the small group of pokémon. Troock stopped in front of the small gang. "Hey Djinn," he repeated. "Good to see you again, I was hoping I'd find you here. Who are these pokémon you're with, would you care to introduce me? Also, does anyone of you know when were leaving and wether we're going to split into teams or all go together?"
Acquaintances:

Foxrally

Years
((OOC: Permission for the light bunnying of: Djinn the Rufflet from the Roleplayer: Chuckleslucifer. Formal notice is formal.))
Ryan ~ Snover
Snover_NB.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"You must be - uh... Ry... something, and uh... Jingo?" said the Mawile.

Well that's a good first interpretation of our names.

"No, but close enough. Now all we have to do is -" Ryan began, but the Mawile looked behind him and spoke to whoever was there.

"It's really impolite to go around sneaking up on folks like that."

"What? What are you - AAH!" Ryan exclaimed as he turned around to face the smirking figure of a Sableye.

"Hiya!" it said, snickering.

Ryan sighed in relief, and took control of himself again, his heart pounding.

"So you must be... Snype. Well, good thing we met you, because that means almost our whole team is here. The only one who's left is Adalia. Let's wait for her for a while, and get ready, then we can all set off."

The group waited for a while under the tree, watching other guild members come and go. After a while, they got tired of waiting.

"I don't think she's coming. We should go."
Acquaintances and Teammates:
241.gif
Rufflet_BW.gif
302.gif
303.gif

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Lillian || Moves: 1. Hi Jump Kick 2. Drain Punch 3. Force Palm 4. Aura Sphere

620.png
After Troock had said goodbye Lillian had managed to go pick a few berries of various kinds before finding a tree to sleep in. When she opened her eyes the sun was rising and she yawned slightly. Today is the day she thought hopping out of the tree. Making her way back to Gold Town Lillian noticed some Pokemon gathered around the message board.

Making her way over there she waited for several minutes before she was able to get close enough to see the board.

Team 3

Heat Wave
Kaizah
Luna
Lillian

Team 3 huh, wonder where everyone else is she thought taking a seat near the message board but not to close to it as she waited.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
"Hey Djinn!" Troock yelled as he ran towards the small group of pokémon. Troock stopped in front of the small gang. "Hey Djinn," he repeated. "Good to see you again, I was hoping I'd find you here. Who are these pokémon you're with, would you care to introduce me? Also, does anyone of you know when were leaving and whather we're going to split into teams or all go together?"

"Hey Troock, it seems we are being split into 6 groups, tobad we aren't together but hopefully you can find some nice treasure in the depths of that tomb. These people? They are the rest of my Team, we are setting off into the Tomb in a short while. Hope to see you at the other end." Djinn said with a smile.

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
Finally, it was time. The group around the Message Board was a sure sign that the teams were up, and Heat Wave couldn't wait to meet his new team members. He quickly pranced over to the board and started skimming through the listings.

"No... Not that one... Ah! There I am, first name on Team Three!" He announced happily. Heat Wave read the other names on the sheet.

Kaizah the Breloom
Luna the Purrloin
Lillian the Meinshao

"I wonder where-" He cut himself off as he noticed the Meinshao sitting beside the board. Chuckling a bit, that flashed her a bight smile as he walked over. "Hiya! I'm Heat Wave. You're on my team, right?"

Last edited:

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troock

Chapter 8: Blasted Teams!

Teams, huh? Might as well go see what team I'm on and who I'll be working with.

"Hm, too bad that we're not in the same team. Oh well! It was nice to meet you all!" With that, Troock walked over to the billboard to look for his name.

It took him quite a while to find the team he was in and figure out who his teammates were, due to his bad reading abilities. Finally Troock finished reading everything:

Team 5

Lumia the Riolu
Cinder the Cyndaquil
Taido the Snivy
Troock the Treecko

"WHAT?!?! I'M IN THE SAME TEAM AS ONE OF THOSE FIRE-DEVILS?!?!"

How could they do this? I'm not going to team up with a Cyndaquil. Troock noticed some weird stones and walked up to them.

Warp Stones

Hm, these could come in handy, I'll take one. Now, I guess I should wait for the rest of my team to show up. But that Cyndaquil...
Acquaintances:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Lillian || Moves: 1. Hi Jump Kick 2. Drain Punch 3. Force Palm 4. Aura Sphere

620.png
"Hiya! I'm Heat Wave. You're on my team, right?" a voice made her look up from were she was sitting. In front of her was a Kirlia smiling at her.

"yes" she said uncertainly standing up from her seat position. Looking at Heat Wave made Lillian wonder if she'd be the only fully evolved Pokemon on her team. I hope not, that'd put a lot of pressure on me she thought. "I'm...Lillian" she said awkwardly looking around before her gaze settled on Heat Wave again.

"i'm sorry...I'm not that great interacting with others" she added after a minute she began looking around again. Wondering were the others on Team 3 were.

Last edited:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Kaizah the Breloom

Spoiler:

Spore | Seed Bomb |Sky Uppercut | ???

Kaizah woke up finding himself under a tree just outside of Gold Town. His memory was foggy of the previous night, his last memory being entering Ozzy's Friend Zone with Hiro. A bit drowsy, he got up and thought about what he needed to do for the day. Listing a few things in his mind, he jumped up, realizing today was the day of the tomb exploration. With a silent excitement, the pokemon rushed his way back to town.

Before going to the bulletin board, Kaizah stopped Asty's to pick up some of his stored items. Upon entering, the Nidoking gave the Breloom a friendly welcome and allowed him to pick up his things. It seemed that Asty was one of the few people who Kaizah had interacted with prior to his amnesia, though while they didn't have a deep relationship, the Nidoking was a big help in his current understanding of who he was. The biggest being that, he was an advent adventurer, given his huge stash of items that he kept with the Nidoking.

Kaizer picked out a few items before heading off, of which included a few revival seeds, a curve Band, diet Ribbon, power band, zinc band, trap scarf, goggle specs, x-ray specs, scanner orb, two-edge orb, trapper orb, rollcall orb, quick orb, and invisify orb. All of which he added to his inventory.
After a quick goodbye, the Breloom found himself in front of the bulletin boards, searching for his assigned name.

Team 3
Heat Wave the Kirlia
Kaizah the Breloom
Luna the Purrloin
Lillian the Meinshao

After finally completing his goal, Kaizah came to a throughout conclusion.

I know none of these people.

After a brief sigh, the Breloom took a moment and looked around in hopes to find his teammates.

After a quick survey, he spotted a Meinshao and Kirlia speaking to each other.

That must be them.

He thought as moved over to validate is quiry.

"Are you guys Heat Wave and Lillian?"

Years

Taido - Team-up time!

TAIDOLOGUE:
Spoiler:

Ever since Alaric left... I decided to just lay in a tree. Taido was obliviously a bit sad because of the farewells to his great friend, Alaric... but, it was time to raid the Tomb, and Alaric wasn't on his team. Well... I had a feeling that we weren't gonna hang out for long, anyway... Maybe my team will be good? And with that thought, Taido got up, and ran up to the board to find his team. He then found Team 5, which was his team, of course. I've never met any of these people before... He then sighed a bit loudly...

I think Troock's the only one that's even freaking familiar. Hey, what team is Alaric on? Taido then looked for the team his electric-buddy was on. He had a bit of a hard time finding it, but he did. It was Team 2, and there was no one he knew other than Alaric, anyway... Alaric, I hope you do well in the Tomb... He then prayed into a leaf, and then let it flow away.

Friends: [TAIDO]:

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
Heat Wave chuckled a bit at Lillian's response. "You're doing fine right now." He replied with another bright smile.

"Are you guys Heat Wave and Lillian?" The kirlia turned to face the voice sounding behind him. There was an orange Breloom standing there.

"Yeah, that's us." He replied, tapping his chest. "I guess you're Kaizah, huh?" Heat wave paused for a moment and examined the Breloom's odd colouration for a bit longer.

"Gotta say," He said finally. " I like the orange. Looks neat." He smiled warmly at Kaizah for a moment then continued. "Guess we're only waiting for... uh... what was the last one's name..Shoot." Giving up, Heat Wave walked back over to the message board and looked through it to find his team once again.

"Ah, Luna. That's the last one."

Foxrally

Years

Team 6 - Team Fantastic/sWAgGALiCiOUS/S.M.A.R.D

Joint Post of Foxrally , Megaman765 , Mucus and Chuckleslucifer

459.gif
302.gif
627.gif
303.gif

The quartet left the shade of the tree and headed for the designated location of the tomb. They made light conversation and joked a bit along the way as they walked. Mallie remained rather silent, Snype kept trying to sneak up on her, Djinn kept hopping and flitting about - he seemed to possess boundless energy, and Ryan trodded along at a decent pace. Upon reaching the entrace of the dungeon, the 4 Pokemon played a game of Fire, Grass, Water to see who would lead the way and be considered the captain of the group.

Everyone knew picking a leader was important, especially when facing a dangerous mission. You never know what kind of traps could lie ahead, in such a dangerous exploration!
After a few minutes of draws and do-overs the leader was finally picked, and it was - - -!

Snype! He snickered at the results. After a long game, he eventually turned out to be the winner, leaving him as the leader. He was very satisfied with the result! Being leader meant he could tell everyone what to do! He would try his best to take this seriously, but there were so many opprotunities that would be difficult to pass up on!

"Well...Kehehe. Looks like I'll be in charge for a while! I'm sure nobody here has any objections? We did just meet after all..." He said with a smirk. He didn't let them speak though. He quickly interrupted them.

"Good! In that case, we should head off to the tomb right away! Finders keepers for any goodies!" Snype said, quickly leading everybody to the tomb. This would have been a great time to get to know his teammates... buttt there was treasure to find and all sorts of things to scavenge! The sooner they got there, the better. He didn't want the other teams to find all the good stuff first!

Ryan sighed as the Sableye smirked and led the other teammates to the opening of the tomb. He wasn't his favourite member of the group, but the Snover was sure he would do a good job.

Those Sableye would do anything for treasure, anyway...

As the 4 Pokemon approached the right entrance, they got a view of the rest of the timb. They had no idea what secrets the towering structure that stood before them held, or what treasure was hiding in its depths.

Snype led everyone in, and in a few moments, they could hear the metallic sound of a door closing behind them, blocking any escape.

"Hmph. Now we're trapped in" Mallie muttered, annoyed at the door. "There's no way that's-"

Her words cut off by a blinding flash of light. As their eyes got used to the brightness, the 4 Pokemon could now see the illuminated room they were in. It was made of pure metal, and reflected all the light. In front of them stood a huge metallic door; not the one that had closed on them, but another. It had a small control box on the side.

"Keh. I'd guess that control box opens the door. Anybody got a hand in tech? If not we could just tug on the wires and see what they all do!" Snype said.

Mallie grinned a toothy grin "Yeah, I've got an idea..." she chuckled as she approached the control box. She stood in front of it and cracked her fingers. *Brrkkaat* rung through the metallic room, as her bones ground together. "Okay, so if I just . . ." she rammed her head forward using Iron Head against the box. KACHOOOSSSHHH! Sparks flew everywhere as her head impacted. The door lurched, then flew open. "Yep, I thought that would work." She chuckled, happy with her approach.

A couple of loud sirens began to sound as the box was destroyed by the Iron Head. Sharp, screeching sirens. Guess that was one way to make use of tech... Snype held onto his ears tightly.

"Ack! Cripes, thats loud!" He sneered. Mallie threw her hands over her ears.

"Oh jeez... maybe I shouldn't have done that. . ." she mumbled. Either it was the door opening that caused it or the fact they broke some important electronic. Whatever the case, it was bound to alert any Wild Pokemon in the area.

"GRAAAAAAWWW~~~!" A monsterous voice echoed towards them. The ground vibrated as if something horribly large was approaching. They could hear rumbling and crashing as something hurdled towards them very, very quickly.

Suddenly a Steelix came bursting through a wall, crashing headlong into the group!

"Toys! New toys!" It howled, "I claim you all, you're all mine!"

1NzB6aA.png

Mallie was too busy trying to cover her ears to notice the Pokemon falling through the wall, and it landed on her, pinning her down. "GAAAHH!" She cried out, flailing her arms wildly trying to wiggle free, but to no avail could she get out of the steely monsters grips.

Snype quickly noticed that Mallie had gotten herself crushed by the steelix. She seemed to be hanging in there but was stuck! First things first, they had to get her out... he looked over the the Ruffet on their team. He... couldn't recall his name. He had trouble recalling alot of their names since they met and all.

"Hey! Uh... you.. up there! Distract that steelix! We gotta get her out of that Steelix!" Snype ordered.

Djinn replied "Sure thing, Boss" before he flew to the Steelix using a Rock Tomb to get it to target him as the prey. This was in favour of Djinn as the Steelix could not reach that high up in the large room they were all stuck in. Mallie saw this as a chance to run.

Snype took the distraction as an opprotunity to use Will-O-Wisp on the Steelix to hopefully weaken it a little. The burn would make it less rough with its attacks, but they still had to take this thing down. With less crushing hopefully. Snype ran over to Mallie to try and help pull her out of the Steelix.

"Comon! I'll get you out of there!" Snype said as he reached out to Mallie. He tried to think of what else they could do to help Mallie out... he quickly recalled his sparring session with her.

"...Ah! Mallie! Try using Fire Fang on the Steelix. That'll leave a dent in him!" Snype said.

As Djinn kept throwing rocks and pebbles in the eyes of the metallic behemoth, Ryan saw his chance.

Just need him to move a little...

The Steelix was too distracted by Djinn to notice the Mawile's blazing fangs chomping on him. It roared in pain and staggered away a few inches, allowing Snype some space to free Mallie. Seeing his chance, Ryan's hands turned icy blue, and the Snover jumped to the side, using Powder Snow on the ground to create a small rink of ice just behind the Steelix.

"Snype, push him in there!" he yelled to the Sableye.

Snype rasied a brow at the Snover. He had trouble recalling his name as well... darnit this was going to be rough if he hardly knew the names. He supposed it would come back to him. "P... push him? Ok, Let me just use my newfound superhuman strength to push him over! What are you crazy?" Snype joked, but still pretty serious. He didn't know how he would make this thing budge!

He saw he plan though. Get the Steelix on the ice and make it slip... with its weight though, that'd be tough in itself. Worth a shot though. Snype decided to try something a little crazy. Probobly not a part of the plan but he figured he'd go for it. Snype latched onto the Steelix and tried to climb onto him. The Steelix probobly wouldn't even notice the little flea on him. The pain from the burn would cover it up. Snype's best bet for hanging onto him would be to grab onto the spikes on the Steelix's sides. The Steelix quickly noticed this however and attempted to shake Snype off.

"Ack!" Snype yelped as he held on tightly. Maybe he'd wander over to the Ice... Snype planned to go for his head. He noticed there was something odd sticking from the back of the Steelix's head that quickly caught his interest. It was a priority if anything. Treasure! He would have let Dijnn know about the weird thing on its head and easily have him fly over to it and investigate but... Snype was feeling greedy.

"Keep him Steady!" Snype shouted, keeping it to himself.

Djinn nodded and used rock tomb trying to anchor the steelix's tail to the ground.

"Okay, I think that should keep him still for a while, why do you want him to stay still anyway?" Djinn yelled over all the commotion that was going on.

"For a clear shot of course! Wail on him!" Snype replied as he continued his climb. He was going to try and get on his head and really get him riled up. But first that thing on the back of his head... Snype reached for the next spike on the Steelix's body and got closer to the head.

Djinn continued to use Aerial Ace just in front of the beasts face and when it got to close used Whirlwind to keep it from breaking out of the pile of rocks at its tail.

The Steelix had now completely forgotten about Snype, and was focusing on removing the rocks from its tail. Seeing his chance, Ryan lurched forward, his arm now turning pale green, ready for a Wood Hammer.

"Djinn! Help me with this!" he yelled to the Rufflet.

"Sure thing!" Djinn replied using Aerial Ace along wiith Ryan's Wooden Hammer.

Ryan knew their combined attack would barely make a dent on the steelix's metallic armor, but it would be enough to push him into the ice rink behind him. Lukcily for the two, it worked, and as the confused Iron Snake Pokemon walked onto the ice, it slipped.

"Move out of the way!" Ryan shouted. "Snype, hold on!" The Steelix slipped around for few seconds, its weight now being its main disadvantage, before crashing down onto his face.

Snype held onto the Steelix as he finally slipped onto the ice and fell onto its face. Out cold for a little while... Snype chuckled a bit at the thought. Out cold... on ice... Snype was feeling like a comedic genius. Sarcasm aside, It was much easier to get onto the Steelix's head now. He quickly took the opprotunity to do so.

"Kehe, here we go..." Snype said as he made it onto the back of the Steelix head. Getting a closer look, it wasn't neccesarily anything shiny, but it did look out of the ordinary. It looked like a crown! Maybe this steelix had some weird sense in fashion... either way, this was Snype's now! Sweet, sweet loot! Maybe it'd sell for a pretty penny somewhere... it didn't exactly look valuble but some Pokemon needed it to evolve. That'd be his market. He didn't even think of the possibility that the Steelix might not have been taken out... he was too distracted.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
((OOC: ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, PC?!))

Stories of the Devious After-Grave Wanderer and the Manipulative Rodent Apple Conjurer

"So, Alaric, do you take Lady Carolina de Appleton as your beloved fruit, to water and protect her, in summer and winter, spring and autumn, until a salesman separates you?"

"I do."

An excited crowd stands inside a church. Bright walls of a red color with orange patterns in the form of apples encompass the area. To the front of the crowd that is sitting, Alaric stands in an elegant tuxedo, and Lady Carolina de Appleton is sporting a beautiful white dress. Today is the happiest day of their lives. Today they become Alaric and Apple. Today will be the first day of the rest of their lives, today -

The thoughts of happiness from the crowd - Pokémon and Apple alike - are interrupted with haste by a loud sound in the horizon. Just like a very loud thump. Disconcerted, everyone looks around, as the noise around grows in volume and the ground begins to shake.

"Dearest Alaric, just what in the halidom of Appleloosa is going on?" Carolina asks in a manner of speech that could only mean that she spent many a night reading through Shakespeare's dictionary.

"M'lady, I fail to realize the cause of this ocurrence," Alaric replies with a similar inflection, holding his soon-to-be-wife with his arms as the ground shakes more and more, "But I promise I shall protect you with my life."

The flat ground around them shatters in many pieces, all of them falling to the side as a deep abysm forms around the couple. Many apples and electric-types fall prey of its dark domains as they continue to expand. Almost immediatly, the church's walls fall inside this bottomless hole, in several pieces that barely manage to not squash Alaric and Carolina.

"Make it stop deary, I'm scared!"

But it doesn't end there. The winds blows with the force of a hurricane, throwing both Alaric and his damsel away from each other. Alaric and Carolina exchange stares for a snitch of a second. A look on both faces that without any words, effectively asks 'what is going on?'

A tornado forms above them, but with the particular trait that it is inverted. The tip of it comes from high in the sky, and the circling winds grow wider as they reach for them. A purple light takes over the strong wind forces as they wrap around a falling Carolina. The heiress of Appleloosa calls upon her lover, but to no avail. Alaric keeps descending, unable to hear a thing. Carolina is dragged quickly by the tremendous forces that more than likely weren't nature's own. Carolina pleas for this happening to stop as she fades far above the sky.

Alaric keeps descending... Only whispering for a few second the name of his damsel before loosing conscience...

Carolina . . . . .

A groggy Alaric rises from his slumber in a groggy state. Eyes fighting against being open to no avail as the electric rodent wonders how he fell asleep, and where. There was Tobias and... something about eating dreams? But he didn't dream a single thing that night. It was all a black screen, right? And there was also Carolina, and...

"Carolina!" Alaric shrieks in sudden realization of the absence of his loved one. And not only that, but around him none of his belongings remain except for the Joy Seed Taido gave him. But not even his satchel remains! That Geodude must've made his way to it while he was asleep!

"Wait... What time is it?" Alaric turns around, the sun shining and gently caressing the town. A shadow of moderate size behind him makes him realize that it's morning by now.

And not any morning. It was the morning. Like, the one that comes after dusk and before the evening? Yup, that's the one. What? It's also the day of the tomb raid? Well, what a surprise!

"Please step aside, please, thank you!" A squeaky tune of cheerness cries about as the electric rodent makes his way to a bulletin board placed in town, swiftly walking around bystanders as he makes his way to the sacred board of awesome. All the while the mouse wonders who will be lucky enough to join him in a fantastic exploration adventure.

Will it be Taido?
Or maybe Señor Cow?
Ooooh, he's heard of a mighty Snorlax around town; maybe he'll be in his team?

Oh yes, he can almost taste that awesome team of his. That team that will - Oh. Oh no. Oh hell no. Oh hell friggin no. That Gengar, really? Just. Why? It's just... ugh. The frustrated rodent skims rapidly across two other names he is not familiar with, not like he cares, either.

Walking away from the board in utter disappointment, Alaric groans. This was supposed to be the exploration of a lifetime and it will be ruined by that Gengar! That dastardly ghost! That Gengar! If only the word "dastardly" could be spoken before his name. He bets it would be ironic and funny.

But let's waste no more time with those idle thoughts. There is a heiress lost in town and her kingdom needs her! With a rapid dash, the electric-type runs around town, beginning to examine the entire town in search for his love.

"Good grief, is that child still looking for that blasted apple?" Tobias groaned, watching Alaric prance and gallop around town as he himself surveyed the scene from a nearby tree - one that he happened to be phased into right now. "His obsession with those things is just... unusually odd. Why was I picked to work with this detestable rodent?"

However, Tobias was on a time schedule. As much as he'd love to float around and watch this dumb mouse search for his already-devoured apple, he needed to get a move on and get into that tomb before anyone else could find the treasure inside. He floated out of the tree, moving into the sunlight so Alaric could see him. "If you're looking for that wretched apple, you're far out of luck. Konzu has probably already digested it."

Alaric's mad dash for his lady-love was immediately halted when he heard the familiar, sinister voice speaking to him. However, the words that were spoke were not ones he wanted to hear. "C-Carolina's... g-gone?"

"Uh... yeah, I guess. Did you actually name it that?" Tobias was so... there wasn't even a word to describe how extremely confused he was. "Either way, 'she' is... well, no more. 'She's' probably digestive juices and amino acids by now. Not much of a chance 'she' is still alive. It's just an apple anyway, I'm sure you'll get more. They literally grow on trees."

Anger. Rushing across his body like a hungry man longing for Taco Bell's burritos in rush hour. If he was a glass of water, that comment of Tobias' would have broken it by itself. How in the world can there be such a mean Pokémon? Why would he just take away his apple even when he gave it to him in the very first place? And feeding it to Konzu?! Who the hell does this nucklehead mcspasatron think he is?!

"That was for my mother's birthday, you goof!" The little mouse jumps, infuriated. Once more it becomes a small sphere of light, which dashes all the way to Tobias' face. Turning back, Alaric generates another Electro Ball on the tip of his tail and launches it towards the poison-type's face.

"That is quite enough!" Tobias held out his hand, the ball of light shattering into bits from his Psychic, which then proceeded to grip around Alaric tightly and pull him to wear Tobias could mutter threateningly. "Listen here child, I have had more than enough of you and your stupid, disturbing obsession. When this exploration is over, I will gift to you an entire orchard of apples, but not until you stop acting like a newborn! If you continue to do this, I will not hesitate to shatter every part of your body into microscopic Plusle dust and go on this exploration by myself. Now, act like a normal Pokemon, and let's get moving before everyone else discovers this treasure. Understand?"

Rarely did Tobias ever get so cross with anyone - in fact, he actually hasn't needed to; his scary faces and creepy wordplay often does more than enough to get people to act as they should. But this one, this child, he was different. Tobias may not follow through on his words (c'mon, you wouldn't expect him to actually kill Alaric, would you?), but so help him Arceus if he was going to deal with this brat throughout the entire exploration.

Alaric landed with a soft thud after the whole scene. "Fine," it scoffed at Tobias, "But I don't want a myriad of apples, there's only one apple that has got my sight set". Alaric walks a few meters away before turning around, arms extended above his head as he takes a deep breath and then he proceeds in a much more formal, serious tone.

"Before time began, and before spirits and life even existed... A golden marvel descended upon to this chaotic land of ours. Blessed with power, wisdom and courage, an apple of taste and looks beyond someone's wildest dreams. Whomever possesed it would taste a million and one flavours, and would never even feel hunger as long as they kept consuming it. Land was cultivated as red earth was born, burying the apple beneath our sight. Wisdom was poured onto the land as people began to hunt for this apple of unique properties, All lifeforms known began to do their searches. Some found the apple yet most found dissapointment as their only prize. The apple was never in the hands of one same owner for long enough. Either their owner lost it or it was stolen from them. Both in some instances. Their labors completed, the hunters eventually forgot about the apple, and to this day it is rumored that it lays around, somewhere, waiting to be retrieved again... The resting place of this Golden Apple remains unknown. But with the recent dissapearal of mystery dungeons, and the appearal of this tomb, I'm guessing it is lying inside of it, waiting for us."

Arms back in place, Alaric walks towards Tobias, "I want to gift my mother an apple for her birthday. The best apple around. She likes apples as much as I do. It's kind of a family thing. I will behave correctly, but in exchange, I request that you aid me in finding a Golden Apple. I know they are ellusive, but if we suceed in finding it, I won't cross your road ever again. I won't even ask for whatever other treasures we find in there! It will all be yours. All of it, as long as you do help me find that apple. I'll make sure to be your beautiful assistant who only "ooh"s and "woow"s every now and then during our trip."

He pauses, and stares deeply at Tobias' crimson eyes, "Deal?"

Tobias restrained himself from sighing. If anything, at least the kid was ambitious. "Well, that does sound pretty cool. Besides, I wouldn't want you to go home to your mama empty handed. I don't have parents, so I wouldn't know what it's like to disappoint your mother, but I bet it's not pretty." He shook himself - ew, sentiment. "Deal. I'll help you locate the Golden Apple. If someone finds it before we do, I'll steal it from them. But remember, if you don't behave, the deal's off."

Tobias felt a very odd feeling inside of him at that moment - what in the world was it, though? It was bubbly, and not angry or overjoyus. No, it was something else. It was... trust. Was Tobias actually trusting this child? Wait, no, it wasn't trust. It was... pity. Oh grief, don't tell me I'm starting to feel bad about stealing this child's apple. The last thing a thief needs is remorse about stuff he's stolen. He shook his head, er, body, again and held out his hand. "Shake on it, if you can actually grab my hand."

"Yay!" The rodent squeaked in joy as it jumped and attempted to high-five Tobias, with his arm passing through Tobias'. Not stopping, the mouse continues to show of how excited he is. He suddenly stops and adds in complete calm: "I mean, 'oooh'!"

Tobias inhaled the scent of the musty, disgusting, water-dripping tomb. "Mmm. Smells just like home." He grinned devilishly, enjoying the darkness that awaited within the tomb. "Child, I hope you know just how amazing it is to explore tombs. There's so many surprises awaiting every corner, and there's no telling what delicious treasures we can find inside! Are you ready to do this?"

Alaric contemplated the sight of the tomb. Creepy, and old. Creepld. Olpy. And stuff. The towering fortress of stone stood tall and menacing. To the left of the polyandrum of mystery seems to be a passage. The hypnotizing sound of the water splashing inside it drew Alaric's curiosity like a flea towards rotten meat. He felt scared but also excited. Just like Tobias pointed out, there were chances of several exotic treasure lying in there, untouched and waiting to acquire new owners. Alaric snaps out of his thoughts, and with a hasteful nod towards the inquiring ghost, he slowly begins making his way towards the passage.

Tobias grinned as he watched Alaric go forward into the tomb. "What an adventure this shall be." He began to float towards the tomb, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. "In such a decrepid place, I shall thrive as the ghost I am. If you feel scared, child, you can stay close to me. Although I know now that you're more than eager enough to go forth on your own, I'm still somewhat responsible for whatever happens to you."

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
((OOC: Dance the way, aha, aha, I like it, aha, aha!!!!))

Stories of the Devious After-Grave Wanderer and the Manipulative Rodent Apple Conjurer Pt.2

There is a passage around to the left, your team goes that way. There are cracks up in the ceiling, several metres above your head - some light manages to creep in and illuminate the path, droplets of water follow them. An eerie splashing sound echoes towards you - you're tempted to leave, or return home... maybe there is someone out there who will switch places with you.

The light dims as the shadows make their presence obvious. A creaking tunnel with droplets of water falling ocasionally engulfs both adventurers. The splashing sound of their every step makes a vast echo around the narrow pass. Alaric eyes his surroundings ever so constantly, trying to focus on their surroundings should a trap be triggered or if a foe was to ambush them.

Tobias floated right behind Alaric, never letting the mouse leave his sight. Something... felt wrong about this place. There was an unusual feeling of dread inside him, probably spawning from the odd sound of splashing from behind them. Numerous times as they progressed, Tobias turned around with a Shadow Ball ready, only to find that they were both alone. "Alaric, do you... hear that? That splashing noise?"

Alaric gazed upon the ghost-type in confusion, "I hear splashing from us, if that's what you mean..." He began feeling unusually odd. They did make splashing noises wherever they went, but the sound of splashing water was too loud for just two Pokémon, especially since one of them was floating above the water. Turning around quickly, Alaric surveys the area. Nothing. They're alone... and yet it feels like there are more than two Pokémon around. Another odd feeling, perhaps they should leave? The tomb has been described as being far too dangerous, and whomever enters is never seen again. They should, just leave, switch places, He's not sure of what they should do, but being somewhere else should be better and safer than staying at this creaky tomb, and --

"Heh. Heh. Heh."

Tobias immediately reared back, pushing Alaric backwards as he fired a powerful Psychic blast down the hallway behind them, sending water splashing up in every direction and echoing down the hall until everything was silent as the blast diminished. "Whoever you are, reveal yourself immediately! I will not hesitate to destroy you at this very moment if you do emerge from where you are hiding!"

Silence.

Alaric falls on his front making a slight splash. Quickly standing up, he expels the excess of water from his lungs, "What was all that about?"

"I heard... someone. They were laughing, and I heard them behind us." Tobias surveyed the hallway behind them once again, trying to see something, anything. But, it was all dark. Had I imagined that? There's nothing here right now, but there was... something. Tobias shook his head/body again. "I guess I either overreacted or scared them off. Perhaps it was just one of the teams trailing us. Lousy pigs."

Tobias turned back to Alaric, smiling genuinely. "Do not worry, Alaric. Although we are not on the best terms, I will sacrifice myself before I let anyone hurt you. We may not like each other, but as an elder to you, it's my responsibility to protect you. So please, move on ahead. I shall keep watch back here."

Once again, ew, sentiment. But hey, he wasn't too bad of a kid. And besides, they could be friends if they tried a bit. Tobias hasn't actually felt strongly about protecting anyone since, well, he was partnered with Maria. Of course, things change. That was then, this is now. Alaric was his partner right now and nothing was going to change that.

Towards the sudden emotion Tobias seemed to be expressing, Alaric couldn't help but smile. El señor creepy ghost was actually a being capable of feeling emotion. We are all very shocked by this stunning revelation. Certain purple dinosaur would be very proud at the sight of two opposites learning the meaning of friendship. Who knows, maybe they could both reflect light from their inner angles like a pair of diamonds somtime in the future?

"Yes, sire!" The electric mouse squeaks in excitement as he jumps to the front and begins to lead their two Pokémon squad farther upon the tunnel. The White Stripes of the Pokémon world soon encounter a turn of direction upon reaching a corner of the tunnel. And another, and another. And another. And then... another turn.

You get a turn, you get a turn. Everyone gets a freakin' turn! Thought the mouse as they kept turning from one side to the other in this passage that seemed to have no end. The splashing sound increased in annoyance with every step Alaric took.

Good grief, I never thought I could get tired from floating so much... Tobias thought bitterly as he kept himself on guard as the splashing sound continued. Whatever was trailing them, it was persistent, that was for certain. If Tobias finds that it's another team, coming for their treasure, hoho, it won't be pretty.

Eventually, the duo sees light at the end of the tunnel - and no, Tobias isn't passing on. "Alaric, there's the tunnel exit!" Grabbing the mouse's hand, he pulls him along until both of them are brought into the room. Above them, there are cracks in the ceiling of the cave, with water dripping down through them. "Hmm... we may be below a river system. Yes, I believe that's what this is. Should this cave give in, we may be flooded indefinetly. Not a good situation. I recommend we move onwards."

However, one small obstacle awaited them as they trekked through the growing water towards the exit; a frickin' door. But it was not an ordinary door, with a knob and a handle. No, it was, of course, a dungeon door. And what are dungeon doors? Frickin' hard to open up. This one, to add difficulty to irritation, had absolutely nothing on it. It was just a plain stone door, with seemingly no way to make it through.

"Well... that's swell."

Seeing the stone door in front of them, Alaric is quick to approach and investigate it. There isn't one of those knob-soor-dealy-thingies or anything like it attached to the door. It cannot be crushed with ease, and there's not a single way of walking over or around it without speeding up the flooding process of the door.

Just like a Cut tree. Gotta hate those things.

"So... what now?" Asked Alaric while he cheerfully swinged his arms up and down in an attempt to comically better their hopeless situation against the almighty stone door. Not bearing any resemblance to a certain internet meme, of course

Tobias, ignoring Alaric's odd meme-like arm waving, floated closer to the door, examining it intensively. He placed his hand on the door and attempted to phase through it - with no luck. "Blast. Whoever made this door anticipated Ghost-types trying to phase through. Whatever this thing is made of, it's impossible for me to pass through."

Tobias surveyed the rest of the room, floating to the high corners and the low creases, trying to find some hint as to how it was to be opened. "Who in the world could be so cruel to explorers? There better be a very voluptuos treasure awaiting us if we get through this."

It was then that Tobias found the answer to their problems. As he looked up in hopes of Arceus giving him a clue, he spotted something that had escaped his eyes during his searchings; a small opening, about 10 feet above the door, was cleverly hidden amongst the rocky clove. "Hmm, it seems that would be our exit right there." Tobias pointed to the hole so Alaric could see it. "Are you small enough to fit through there?"

Alaric eyed the small gap with intense curiosity as Tobias' question rose up, "I think I can. Back home I used to enter some gaps between the trees of the forest... Once I spent an entire day waiting for my Dad to find me. He..." Alaric walked around the room, examinating the gap from the splashing floor of the room while pondering his course of action, "He is not very good at playing hide and seek..."

"Ah... well then, perhaps he should hire a tutor." Tobias grabbed Alaric by his sides, slowly lifting him up from the floor towards the hole. "Now, if you can make it all the way through, attempt to find a lever or button or anything that looks like it would open the door. From the way the water is leaking from underneath it, it seems like it's going to be very filled. Be careful, and always come up for air when you need it. Okay?"

Tobias raised Alaric up to where the mouse could climb into the exit. "Be careful. I'm still responsible for you."

Alaric's arms made contact. His being slowly began to access the gap. A perfect fit thought the rodent as he slid smoothly inside of the opening. The virtually non-existant light in the room was nothing compared with the instant darkness that surrounded him once inside the opening. Soon enough, the yellow rodent faded from Tobias' sight as it ventured deeper into the opening.

Tobias felt more fear rising in him, but it was mostly for Alaric's safe. Blasted child, making me feel emotions in my dead age. So help me if anything happens to him, and I have to live with the guilt of knowing what I sent him into...

The splashing sounds of the room soon turned into silence as Alaric's seclusion within the gap increased. By sliding deeper in the gap, the Plusle begins to notice his directions slowly curving donwards. Now going downwards across the rest of the opening, he spots the glorious return of light, this time from the room lying to the other side of the door. Sweet niblets, there it is! The excited electric-type slides faster and faster as the light grows bigger. Suddenly, the route of the gap comes to an end as Alaric appears behind the door, at the other side of it, in a room that is just as horribly lit up as the previous one. Hopping outside of the gap, he makes a nice landing, accompanied by a loud splash. Examining the door from the other side, he notices that the wall of rock actually has a lever of sorts attached to it. Gotcha! I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to loose control and I think I --

"HEH HEH HEH."

A thousand shivers run down the little being's spine. Slowly he turns his head around, even slower than those godawful door in zombie video-games. And once his body has joined his head's turnaround dance, he sees...

Nothing.

Silence returns to the are as he feels his heart pounding faster than a racing car. There was someone behind him just now! He even heard a laugh! And then there is nothing? Maybe he was just going mad... But didn't Tobias just... hear a laugh just now? Okay, calm down Alaric. It's all gonna be okay, it's --

"He he he.."

The rodent screams from the top of his lungs. Not with his usual voice tone. Not like a girl in a horro movie. But more like a screeching violin that is being horribly played, added to the previous two, at the very same time.

Tobias jumps back as he hears an ear-splitting violin scream that could only be Alaric's. Immediately, he begins pounding on the door as hard as he can. "Alaric! Alaric! Open the door, now! Do something! Attack, open the door, run, anything!"

Don't you do this, Arceus. Don't you take this kid away from me. Don't you do it!

Alaric launches himself in reflex to the closet object he can take a hold of. Eyes closed, mouth screaming no stop. The yellow mouse lands on the door's lever with all his might, pulling it down with the weight of his body. Run run run run run run ruuuuun! The previous is the only thing that passes averted by his brain. There is no time to remember the fact that diamonds don't shine. It's about damn time to run and never look back until he's out of the country.

The lever falls as low as it can as the almighty formation of rocks begins to move. The electric rodent hangs on the lever that now points downwards as the door begins to slide and connect to the previous room. At the sight of Tobias, Alaric jumps out of the now fully open door and throws himself at the Poison-type, still screaming, genuine tears running down his face as he places himself behind the purple ghost, always insisting towards Tobias to "kill that thing very dead".

Behind Alaric came a terrifying wave of water, which came out rushing with the force of fifteen waterfalls. Tobias held up both his hands, and blasted the water with another Psychic attack, completely averting the flow around both of them to where it wouldn't touch them. He grabbed Alaric by his ear and darted upwards as the barrier broke, keeping both of them from being washed away.

Tobias breathed heavily, still holding Alaric by his ear. "I suddenly remember why I quit exploring."

Years

Hiro the Lucario

448.gif

Aura Sphere | Dark Pulse | Psychic | Extreme Speed

Hiro's Inventory
Spoiler:

Hiro awoke with a groan on hard, rocky ground his memory a blur and the surprising taste of pecha berries in his mouth. Sitting up Hiro surveyed his surroundings, coming to realise he had slept in a random cave the previous night.
The last thing I remember is going to Ozzy's Friend Zone with that Kaizah guy... speaking of which! Hiro looked around in horror but soon relaxed upon noticing his bag nearby. He reached within and withdrew a strange-looking lump of orange plant matter examining it closely
I should be careful with this... I only have one, I'll be sure to only it if I really have to.

Not long after his awakening and examination of the Seed Bomb his new found friend had given him Hiro found himself walking back into Gold Town, which was evidently a surprising distance away from where he had slept. Hiro wandered into town, still hoping to get his hands on Tobias but now more concerned with finding out who his team members would be for the exploration of the mysterious cave system. Upon reaching the board he found himself in team one.

Team One
1. Hiro the Lucario
2. Melody the Leafeon
3. Konzu the Snorlax
4. Milran the Miltank

"Well now... I don't know who any of these guys are but we're bound to have an interesting team with this combination." Hiro proceeded to move back down towards the dojo where he hoped to run into a team member. Before he could reach the building however, he was distracted by a group of young Murkrow who were were balanced upon and pecking idly at a Miltank that was more or less passed out on the side of the street.
"Hey! What are you doing!" he growled at the young birds watching as they flew of in all directions in a start "clearly nothing you should have been then".

Hiro strode over to the sleeping miltank and began to prod it sharply with his foot in an attempt to wake it up.
"Hey, are you alright - wake up!"
Guess I wasn't the only one sleeping in strange locations last night... not long after that thought another soon hit him
"Wake up already!! Wait... Milran?!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype the Sableye
302.png

Snype snickered and placed the Kings Rock in his bag of supplies. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them... besides, what would they do with it? Wear it? Maybe it had another use. Either way, it was his for the keeping. The metallic doors opened up soon after but he was still uneasy about the steelix. That was a bit too easy... It'd be best not to stick around any longer. It might wake up.

"Hey! Let's get out of here. Lets see what else we can find around here!" Snype said as he jumped off the Steelix. "Kehe, ya all did a pretty good job over there. We might make a pretty good team after all." He added. Afterwards he walked over to Mallie.

"Doin alright? Getting crushed by a Steelix isn't too fun. I got some spare supplies if you need a berry or something." He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back