The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2013, 08:50 PM
Mp3beast
Master of Sound

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Despite the fact that I loved Silver/Gold/Crystal I never got into HG/SS. I bought it and let it sit around for a while. Recently, I've gone into a Poke-Craze with my preorder of Pokemon Y. I really love playing cooperatively and competitively with people!
So I decided to start up my copy of HeartGold and I'd really like someone to play against. If anyone has SS or HG and is willing to start a new game and play against me at whatever point wifi battles and trading become possible I would love that. Additionally, I would want to have us each name our rivals after each other's in-game characters and pick different starters. I always wanted to do this with friends, but their HG/SS parties were trained to the extreme and they wanted to start new games in D/P (the game I had that I didn't want to lose my party in).
Anyway, thanks for reading, I really hope I can find a fun challenger!

Ig you want to battle or trade PM me and we'll exchange Friend Codes!
-I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.-

Last edited by Mp3beast; August 31st, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old August 31st, 2013, 10:21 PM
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too

Nature: Careful
Hi there, little shout outs like these don't belong here. If you'd like to let everyone know you're up for a trade or battle feel more than free to mention it in your signature, or through others means such as the Quick Trade Thread etc.

[ Closed ]

Sponsored Links

Advertise here