The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Sneaky Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
Well to keep on speculating about the Mega Evolution rumors I decided to continue with Aggron which is another rumored to get a Mega Evolution.

Here are the stats I would want:

HP-70
Atk-110
Def-200
SpA-60
SpD-80
Spe-50

Sp Ability: Solid Rock

With 180 defense and Steel typing theres no question that the guys at GameFreak intended Aggron to be a defensive pokemon that could still pack a punch, it didn't go to well because it also carried a Rock typing which gave it 4X weakness to the popular Fighting Pokemon and the popular EQ. Also with its low Sp defense and HP it couldn't take Special Attacks well either, this lead to people to use Aggron as an Attacking pokemon and even if with Head Smash+Rock Head he could cause big damage it wasn't the best choice to pick as an psychical attacker.

This stat boost in both Defense and Special Defense accompanied with even more defense in the form of Solid Rock is suppose to put Aggron in the Defensive spot it deserved. I know losing Rock Head is a big hit to Aggron's attacking arsenal but Head Smash builds can only get you so far I think.
I am more than ok with this. Aggron has the potential to be the game's best tanking pokemon. The only thing I would add to the above is a more diverse and unpredictable move pool, with the potential for more stat boosting moves and a possibility for chain bred Dragon Dance (like Tyranitar)

I can trade you captured ditto's with the 2 corresponding IV's that you want

All I ask for is hidden ability pokemon in return

Currently looking for:
-MALE Gastly with Perish Song, 5IVs and from regions other than Australia (JAP, SPA, ITA ect.)
-Assault Vest
-Ability Capsule
-Tyranitarite

FC: 1993-8587-9003
PM me first
Old August 31st, 2013, 07:52 PM
BeefTaco

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneakyTruth View Post
I am more than ok with this. Aggron has the potential to be the game's best tanking pokemon. The only thing I would add to the above is a more diverse and unpredictable move pool, with the potential for more stat boosting moves and a possibility for chain bred Dragon Dance (like Tyranitar)
A Dragon Dance set with Aggron would be deathly, specially with its high defenses. The thing that I'm hoping for the most is a Rock type attacking move with a good secondary effect. I could totally see a Rock type move with a Paralyzing secondary effect, something similar to Body Slam where its paralyzed from brute force.
Old August 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
Froakie better be fighting! He has a bubble mask and throws shuriken/smoke smoke bombs from his bubble cloak. Though, chespin's speculated grass/dark=6 or 7 weaknesses (depending upon the fairy effectiveness on dark). I am not big on competitive play, though, even for those of us that only play the non-metagame, that would be a brutal typing. Grass/Steel please.

Well, I found a likely...let me repeat that, HIGHLY likely fake dex leak. It is anonymous, and therefore it cannot be backed up by anything. This is mainly for entertainment value of the rumor.

http://pastebin.com/C6761nic

Spoiler:
650: Chespin, Grass.
651: First-Evolution, Grass. Chestnut head guard, arm guards, and leg guards. Spiky back, and wields a spike like a little sword.
652: Second-Evolution, Grass/Dark. Heavily armored like a samurai-bandit and spikier, dual-wields pin swords. Has a little scar near its eye.
653: Fennekin, Fire.
654: First-Evolution, Fire/Psychic. Tail splits into three, red fur grows over parts of its body and its ear-fur grows out.
655: Second-Evolution, Fire/Psychic. Tails splits into nine tails, fur patterns brings to mind a kimono. Ear-fur now resembles a maiden's haircut.
656: Froakie, Water.
657: First-Evolution, Water/Fighting. Foam now resembles a kabuki-style wig, and grows black markings around face like a kabuki player also.
658: Second-Evolution, Water/Fighting. Foamy hair is even more wilder, longer than its body and can be controlled it looks like at will. Star-shaped head and more black markings.
659: Basic, Normal. Little yellow-whitish mouse with black dot markings which makes it look like swiss cheese. Has big buck-teeth.
660: First-Evolution, Normal. Body is fat and "Pac-Man" shaped, looks like a cheese wheel, and is mostly all mouth, with upper and lower buck teeth sticking out of its large mouth.
661: Fletchling, Normal/Flying.
662: First-Evolution, Fire/Flying. Looks like a mix between Fletchling and Talonflame, body shapes is like a mix of Staravia and Pidgeotto.
663: Talonflame, Fire/Flying.
664: Scatterbug, Bug.
665: Spewpa, Bug.
666: Vivillion, Bug/Flying.
667: Bunnelby, Normal.
668: First-Evolution, Normal/Ground. Turns more brownish, and ears resemble the teeth of a bulldozer.
669: Basic, Normal. Spherical ball creature that's divided in white and purple, with the little jester cap on and little shoes.
670: First-Evolution, Normal. Larger, with a frill around its neck that's like a tent. Has a little head at the top with clown make-up, and arms now.
671: Second-Evolution, Normal. Mostly remains the same but has four arms, and juggles around multiple of its first-form (guess it's like Magneton, not actually multiple Pokemon).
672: Dedenne, Electric/Fairy.
673: Basic, Psychic. The Pokemon called "Espurr" by WPM, it's a white/black siamese cat with very large eyes that take up most of its face, and a slit (which opens up in its evolutions) above them.
674: First-Evolution, Psychic. The Pokemon called "Meowstick" by WPM, its body is very long and slender, and it has a third eye on its head.
675: Flabebe, Fairy.
676: First-Evolution, Fairy/Grass. Flabebe grows a little dress, and has little flower-buds around its head. It now carries around the more elaborate flower above its head like a parasol.
677: Pancham, Fighting.
678: Pangoro, Fighting/Dark.
679: Basic, Bug. Tiny green mantis, its antennae are longer than the rest of its body and bent in the middle.
680: First-Evolution, Bug/Psychic. Larger mantis in a meditative stance, with a little white "beard" coming from its face. Looks a bit "kooky".
681: Basic, Normal/Flying. Dodo-looking brownish bird with a hooked beak and squarish head.
682: First-Evolution, Normal/Flying. Big bird, like a shoebill, with a large beak and hook-shaped tail-feathers.
683: Swirlix, Fairy.
684: First-Evolution, Fairy. Resembles a large, fluffy pink yeti, with a huge tongue. It has little eyes around its body, implying its made up of multiple Swirlix joined or something it seems.
685: Spritzee, Fairy.
686: First-Evolution, Fairy. Very human-shaped and brings to mind a harpy, has a demure looking white mask on the back of its head.
687: Litleo, Fire/Normal.
688: First-Evolution, Fire/Normal. Grows a bit bigger, and red hair resembles a pageboy look. Has little red scratches along its body. Tail turns a reddish color.
689: Second-Evolution, Fire/Fighting. Able to stand bipedal, resembles the Coat of Arms-style lion. Red hair wraps around its head like a crown, and has a beard. Red fur is around its front-body like a robe. The tail has a red orb in the center like a scepter.
690: Skiddo, Grass.
691: Gogoat, Grass.
692: Basic, Poison/Electric. Alien-like glowing purple humanoid with a mushroom-shaped head, there is glowing dust around its body.
693: First-Evolution, Poison/Electric. Glowing UFO-shaped body with eyes around the middle, has a stem from the top that splits into four spidery legs it walks around on. The little body of its pre-evolution dangles below the UFO-body.
694: Basic, Dark/Ground. Has a tongue that looks like Diglett, with a red dot on the front and little "x" eyes, emerging around the tongue from the ground is a large, mouthed monster with sharp fangs, like an angler-fish I guess.
695: Basic, Steel/Rock. Little metallic millipede creature with a claptrap metallic mouth, and a segmented body like a train.
696: First-Evolution, Steel/Rock. Larger and more train-like, with the train grill looking mouth on both sides of its body, so it's perfectly symmetrical.
697: Basic, Rock/Electric. Appears to be a Fossil Pokemon, little saber-tooth tiger with plug teeth fangs. It's wearing its evolutions pelt over its head and back.
698: First-Evolution, Rock/Electric. Larger and powerful looking saber-tooth tiger with black thunder stripes around its body, and two little spikes near its ears.
699: Basic, Rock/Ice. Appears to be the other Fossil Pokemon, little (but still pretty big) mammoth that also wears its evolutions pelt around its back. Has snowflake shaped ears.
700: First-Evolution, Rock/Ice. Large grayish mammoth with brownish fur, looks more elephant than Mamoswine, with bits of snow covering its back.
701: Inkay, Dark/Psychic.
702: Malamar, Dark/Psychic.
703: Clauncher, Water.
704: First-Evolution, Water/Fire. The black stripes become red, and its larger claw becomes bright-red as well. Its tail resembles exhaust pipes.
705: Skrelp, Poison/Water.
706: First-Evolution, Poison/Water. Pretty much becomes just larger and more wavy-like, with a longer snout and bigger fins.
707: Basic, Poison/Steel. Stingray creature that's shaped like an anchor, little purple specks dot its body, and its got a chain-linked tail.
708: Orotto, Ghost/Grass.
709: Basic, Ghost/Ground. Muddy zombie, with top-half of skull covering its face and a slack jaw and dumb expression. Has a bone stuck through side of its head.
710: First-Evolution, Ghost/Ground. Larger mound of mud, with the skull face in the center of its stomach. Its got a bony spine running down its back.
711: Second-Evolution, Ghost/Ground. Literally the scariest looking Pokemon I'd say, basically a creepy hunched over mud monster with a long neck with a skull at the end, and lots of pieces of bones sticking out. Reminds me of Dead Hand from Zelda.
712: Basic, Rock. Little egg-shaped brown jaggy rock that has little cracks in the front where a beak and eyes can be seen peeking out.
713: First-Evolution, Rock/Dragon. Brownish rock cockatrice monster that looks like a large rooster.
714: Basic, Fairy/Dark. Little horned green goblin creature that has its arms crossed like a tough guy, and its head cocked to the side.
715: First-Evolution, Fairy/Dark. Large and unevenly proportioned larger goblin, with a barrel chest but tiny legs. Has little gold rings on its hands like brass knuckles.
716: Honedge, Steel/Ghost.
717: Basic, Normal/Flying. Lemur creature with flying-squirrel like arms and a long, curly tail.
718: First-Evolution, Fighting/Flying. More gorilla like, black but striped like a skunk, tail shortens but has large fists. The back fur on its body is stuck up like a cape.
719: Basic, Bug. Little Roundish bee with a black striped body, has a little stinger on its head.
720: First-Evolution, Bug/Dark. Large humanoid red-and-black striped bee, it has the appearance of an assassin and uses stingers like throwing knives it holds in its hands.
721: Helioptile, Electric/Normal.
722: First-Evolution, Electric/Steel. The frill around its neck becomes metallic, and it grows larger but stays quadrupedal. It has a little metallic fin running down its back like a Dimetrodon.
723: Basic, Bug/Rock. A little bug that wears a meteorite like a shell, has a head shaped like a comet tail.
724: First-Evolution, Bug/Fairy. Large silver moth with golden streamers and large wings that have a pattern on them displaying the cycles of the moon.
725: Basic, Poison. Cyclopean black and red snake, with a spiky head and tiny arms coming from the front of its body.
726: First-Evolution, Poison. Now looks more like a horned lizard, with arms and legs, and a scorpion-like tail.
727: Second-Evolution, Poison/Dragon. Very large and powerful horned lizard, its tail has a second eye on the end and a mouth.
728: Sylveon, Fairy.
729: Basic, Ground. Little brown pig with spot of green hair, and a red-and-white mushroom cap for a tail.
730: First-Evolution, Ground/Grass. Larger boar, with a spiky hedge of green grass growing along its back. On the end of its tusks are mushroom caps.
731: Basic, Ice. White shiba-inu dog with little shards of ice on its body. Its tail is made of ice-crystals.
732: First-Evolution, Ice. A wolfish creature made entirely of ice-crystals, very sleek and sharp looking.
733: Basic, Ghost/Ice. Floating ghost with seal-like attributes, with a wispy tail. It has no eyes, just black holes where its eyes would be, like a sheet ghost.
734: First-Evolution, Ghost/Ice. Its lower body is black, with the white part having a circus-style frill around its neck like the seals that you see wearing clown outfits in circuses. Its tail is twisted around and looks like curled legs.
735: Basic, Ice. Impish creature with long "carrot" nose, reminds me of Plue from Rave Master. It's surrounded by a clear orb.
736: First-Evolution, Ice/Fighting. Impish creature remains the same, but a larger snow body forms around the bottom of its orb, like a mecha.
737: Second-Evolution, Ice/Fighting. The snow body grows larger, and is now segmented into a chest and a lower-body, bringing to mind a snowman with legs.
738: Basic, Fairy/Rock. Hand shaped rock-monster with a red or green (there are two colors of them with slightly different designs) gem in the center of its body, its face is chiseled into the gem.
739: First-Evolution, Fairy/Rock. Shaped like a mountain mixed with a multi-layered cake, with red and green gems encrusted into parts of its body.
740: Noivern, Flying/Dragon.
741: Basic, Bug/Steel. Little metallic termite with a buzz-saw on its back.
742: First-Evolution, Bug/Steel. Larger, and has arms equipped with spinning buzz-saws.
743: Second-Evolution, Bug/Steel. Has a large abdomen bigger than its main body, with buzzsaws spinning around it.
744: Basic, Grass/Flying. Little "Pinocchio" onion-creature, with a leafy mask and hole in center with a pinwheel.
745: First-Evolution, Grass/Flying. More humanoid like a super-hero, has giant pinwheel on back, as well as little ones on top of hands.
746: Basic, Water. Little angelfish with fairy-wings, and a little antennae with a halo on the tip.
747: First-Evolution, Water/Fairy. Looks humanoid and mermaid-like, with its fins on the bottom like a dress.
748: Basic, Steel. Resembles a metallic puffer fish, like an aquatic mine.
749: First-Evolution, Steel. Larger metallic mine, with four "arms" ending with mine-shaped hands spreading out in a cross-shape.
750: Basic, Water. Looks like a little dark blue dolphin, but with dinosaur elements to it.
751: First-Evolution, Water/Dragon. Grows more dinosaur-like, growing little legs and its front fins turning into little claws.
752: Second-Evolution, Water/Dragon. Very large and looks like a mix between a dragon and a whale, with a large narwhal horn on its head.
753: Basic, Dragon. Western, reddish dragon that is quite large and imposing. It has horns on its head shaped like a clock hand.
754: First-Evolution, Dragon/Fairy. It actually shrinks as it evolves, and here looks smaller with tinier wings.
755: Second-Evolution, Dragon/Fairy. It's a cute little dragon creature, with golden wings and a heart-shaped belly.
756: Legendary, Bug/Rock. A very large and powerful looking Rhinoceros beetle with mountain-looking protrusions.
757: Legendary, Bug/Steel. A very large and powerful looking Stag beetle with building-looking protrusions.
758: Xerneas, Fairy.
759: Yveltal, Dark/Flying.
760: Legendary, Dragon. Winged-serpent Ouroboros that's a purplish-black color with the infinity-symbol running along the side of body.
761: Legendary, Bug/Ground. The presumed leader of the other two beetles, is an Atlas beetle that has a large Earth-shaped sphere it holds in its horns.
762: Legendary, Metal. Metallic knight made of bronze armor. Wields a mace.
763: Legendary, Metal. Metallic knight made of silver armor, has a more feminine from than the bronze one. Wields a lance.
764: Legendary, Metal. Metallic knight made of golden armor, very streamlined and short. Wields a sword, which looks a bit like Honedge's.
765: Legendary, Poison/Fire. Resembles Mewtwo slightly, except much more alien-like and strange, with a insectoid mouth. Its body is purple with red markings, and appears to be melting.
766: Event Legendary, Fighting. A tough little pug-dog that has a broken chain-collar around its neck, and a makeshift helmet on its head.
767: Event Legendary, Electric. Looks like an old man with curly white hair covering his face, wielding a large staff. There are two lighting bolts sticking from his head like eyebrows.
768: Event Legendary, Psychic/Fire. Looks like #765, except doesn't have the weird melting going on and is completely red. Seems to be a "perfected" version, once more looks a lot like Mewtwo.
769: Event Legendary, Fairy/Steel. Very weird, a strange 3D box-shaped structure with Unown-styled symbols on the sides of it. There is an orb of light coming from the center.
Why are the Metallic Knights trio have "Metal" as a typing as opposed to Steel? It can't be a new type because of Steel's existence, so this rumor leaves me suspicious.
Old August 31st, 2013, 08:48 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Why are the Metallic Knights trio have "Metal" as a typing as opposed to Steel? It can't be a new type because of Steel's existence, so this rumor leaves me suspicious.
Would depend on where they are translated/leaked from...two countries call Steel Type "Metal Type". Brazil and Portugal. Some translations for Steel type are Metal type as well. Though there are way too many "Fan Demands" in that leak for me to consider it to be true.

Only one that's really a given is Fennekin's typing despite it being fan demanded. Chespin's typing is highly unlikely since Fennekin is pretty much going to be Psychic and I cannot see GF giving another starter an immunity to one of the others in its release set. For the sake of what they represent, it just goes against the very being of a starter.

There are a lot of interesting ideas, but a few I've seen written seem like fan bait. Only one that really stood out since it went against Fan demand was Litleo staying Fire/Normal cause I think the fan demand was for him to evolve into a Fire/Poison Manticore...

Oh and Clauncher evolving into a Water/Fire type since it conflicts with the early speculations of it evolving into an Electric type.

Too many questionable spots to hold any water.

For Mega Evolutions, I'm still expecting them to do what a majority of Form Changes do when Stats are involved and lower stats to boost others. I can see a great many of the Mega Pokemon getting some severe handicaps thanks to their boosts, like Mawile for instance, potentially losing both Speed or Attack to boost its Defenses up which would kinda seem like a waste. I'm expecting this to happen since this would be a typical gamefreak maneuver.
Old August 31st, 2013, 09:12 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I don't think they'll lower stats for most of the Megas, maybe a few though just like in normal evolutions the stats tend to go up, however there could be rearrangements like with Scyther evolving into Scizor.
Old August 31st, 2013, 09:24 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I don't think they'll lower stats for most of the Megas, maybe a few though just like in normal evolutions the stats tend to go up, however there could be rearrangements like with Scyther evolving into Scizor.

But these aren't evolutions, they're just Form changes similar to Giratina and Shaymin's who have their stats lowered to raise others. I mean both even need specified items to assist, and Giratina's form change is the closest thing we have to Mega Evolutions so far. Since they are just form changes, they'd still fall under the same restrictions. I can't see them givin none permanent changes to both the Pokemon and the Pokemon's stats and not have a debuff to go along with it.
Old August 31st, 2013, 09:56 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
But these aren't evolutions, they're just Form changes similar to Giratina and Shaymin's who have their stats lowered to raise others. I mean both even need specified items to assist, and Giratina's form change is the closest thing we have to Mega Evolutions so far. Since they are just form changes, they'd still fall under the same restrictions. I can't see them givin none permanent changes to both the Pokemon and the Pokemon's stats and not have a debuff to go along with it.
I feel if they were to be too debuffed it'll defeat the purpose of them being called Stronger forms of the Pokemon. They're suppose to be powerful according to advertisements, so if there's a debuff I don't see it being too significant as to still have them be more Powerful versions of pre existing Pokemon. Also keep in mind that GF is trying to pass them off as evolutions...semi permanent...so while they don't fit our typical view of evolutions they are according to word of creator (GF in this case) technically evolutions.
Old August 31st, 2013, 10:40 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I feel if they were to be too debuffed it'll defeat the purpose of them being called Stronger forms of the Pokemon. They're suppose to be powerful according to advertisements, so if there's a debuff I don't see it being too significant as to still have them be more Powerful versions of pre existing Pokemon. Also keep in mind that GF is trying to pass them off as evolutions...semi permanent...so while they don't fit our typical view of evolutions they are according to word of creator (GF in this case) technically evolutions.
And based on the word of the creator, Sky form Shaymin, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, and Resolute Keldeo are all "new Pokemon" and not Pokemon forms. While were on it Keldeo's Resolute Form is "Supposed to be stronger than his original form" there was no stat change with it. They hyped it up as his stronger form for both the movies and when he was released for B2W2. They can still be stronger even with a debuff, change in type for Ampharos and different abilities like Mawile's Huge Power makes them stronger already. Having different stats makes them stronger as well, but they'd still get debuffed to balance out the changes.
Old September 1st, 2013, 03:15 AM
Noscium

Nature: Modest
There's an interesting theory with 3 knight fake..
they can be based of real "knight".

762 Charle Martel (coz he has a mace)
763 Joan of arc (feminine?)
764 King arthur (gold/sword)

3 very important historic character in france and europe.

Their localisation can be this, if they're in the game:
http://www.pixenli.com/images/1378/1...7078711800.png
Old September 1st, 2013, 10:17 AM
Khrysta

Just noticed that the new leaked pokedex doesn't have any evolutions to older pokemon besides Sylveon. I think thats a little odd. I kinda expect a few more real evolutions to be added as well.
Old September 1st, 2013, 10:42 AM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Nature: Jolly
that leaked fake pokedex is very interesting. But its so long lol. I noticed something bought a fighting/flying gorilla. please be fake gamefeak. just no. I like the idea of a mermaid mon hahaaaa. I actually wish that was real. And do I see a zombie in that fake leak...OOOH. If that was real I would shower game freak with gold lol.
Old September 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM
BeefTaco

I don't find that leaked Pokedex too convincing, the description of some pokemon sound fan made like Chespin and Fennekin final evolution for example.
Old September 1st, 2013, 12:49 PM
Sneaky Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
A Dragon Dance set with Aggron would be deathly, specially with its high defenses. The thing that I'm hoping for the most is a Rock type attacking move with a good secondary effect. I could totally see a Rock type move with a Paralyzing secondary effect, something similar to Body Slam where its paralyzed from brute force.
It wouldn't be that impractical. It's base speed (from memory) is something like 60, so after one DD it would only be tieing with base 90 pokemon. Still due to it's numerous weaknesses, a typically counter or a choice user would beat it.

After 3 or so boosts it would be a different story though....

I can trade you captured ditto's with the 2 corresponding IV's that you want

All I ask for is hidden ability pokemon in return

Currently looking for:
-MALE Gastly with Perish Song, 5IVs and from regions other than Australia (JAP, SPA, ITA ect.)
-Assault Vest
-Ability Capsule
-Tyranitarite

FC: 1993-8587-9003
PM me first
Old September 1st, 2013, 01:59 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I actually like the idea of the Legendaries, I guess the old man is suppose to be a Marlin like character. Anyways, I don't think it is true. Think it was just made by someone with too much free time. We shall see.
Old September 1st, 2013, 02:13 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneakyTruth View Post
It wouldn't be that impractical. It's base speed (from memory) is something like 60, so after one DD it would only be tieing with base 90 pokemon. Still due to it's numerous weaknesses, a typically counter or a choice user would beat it.

After 3 or so boosts it would be a different story though....
I'll be honest: I'm not personally fond of using DD on Pokemon that have less than like, 80 speed. One has to realize that Aggron has base 50 speed, so 1 DD would bring it to about 75 base speed, and another to bring it around the realm of 112. Which isn't too shabby, so to speak, except...who's going to let it set up that much? Having a weakness to the most common attacks in the game (and no way to really compensate for said weaknesses), it seems that Aggron is doomed where it is.

If it were to get a mega-evolution, then I'd hope that it would sacrifice either it's Steel or Rock typing for something more practical (though I'd prefer it to keep it's Rock typing if its type does change, for the sake of the 50% spdef boosts in Sand).
Old September 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
And based on the word of the creator, Sky form Shaymin, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, and Resolute Keldeo are all "new Pokemon" and not Pokemon forms. While were on it Keldeo's Resolute Form is "Supposed to be stronger than his original form" there was no stat change with it. They hyped it up as his stronger form for both the movies and when he was released for B2W2. They can still be stronger even with a debuff, change in type for Ampharos and different abilities like Mawile's Huge Power makes them stronger already. Having different stats makes them stronger as well, but they'd still get debuffed to balance out the changes.
Good point with the Keldeo forme...they did make it seem like it'll be more than it really was...hopefully they'll make Resolution Keldeo stronger this generation...
Old September 1st, 2013, 02:38 PM
BeefTaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
I'll be honest: I'm not personally fond of using DD on Pokemon that have less than like, 80 speed. One has to realize that Aggron has base 50 speed, so 1 DD would bring it to about 75 base speed, and another to bring it around the realm of 112. Which isn't too shabby, so to speak, except...who's going to let it set up that much? Having a weakness to the most common attacks in the game (and no way to really compensate for said weaknesses), it seems that Aggron is doomed where it is.

If it were to get a mega-evolution, then I'd hope that it would sacrifice either it's Steel or Rock typing for something more practical (though I'd prefer it to keep it's Rock typing if its type does change, for the sake of the 50% spdef boosts in Sand).
Yeah I thought about it last night and a DD set is probably not the best choice, I rather it focused in boosting attack and with Solid Rock try walling effectively. Aggron is a tricky pokemon to improve with its stat spread and typings :/
Old September 1st, 2013, 03:30 PM
Community Supporter

If they take away any type from Aggron it will proably be Rock as Steel is it's first type and thus far only Swablu has lost it's first type and replaced it with another. If Aggron loses the Rock type I think it should gain the Dragon type as it's very dragon like.
Old September 1st, 2013, 07:50 PM
MarinoKadame

The old man description make me think of Jijimon.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old September 1st, 2013, 08:32 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Another thing that makes me think it is fake is that the trio that is side by side in the Dex like the Legendary Birds, Beats, Regis, Lake, and Musketeers are after the game mascots.

It also just seems like there is way too many steel types for legendaries. I think messing up the legendaries numbering is probably the biggest mistake the person could have made. Never has the trio come after the mascots. They always came before.

But if Fennekin really evolves into what it says, I will most defiantly be naming mine Naruto.

Last edited by Iceman3317; September 1st, 2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old September 1st, 2013, 10:06 PM
Community Supporter

The "dex-leak" also seems to have very few Pokémon who don't evolve than usual which raises suspicion...as well as less third stage lines...I wouldn't want Kalos' Pokémon to mostly be two stage pokemon...I want more three stage Pokémon...
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:48 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
For some reason, I'm not really seeing this dex leak that everyone is talking about, even when I search on google. Would anyone care to provide a link, please? D:
Old September 2nd, 2013, 12:15 AM
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
That rumor is awesome... I wish that the Poison/Fire and Psychic/Fire legends were real. That concept blew me away.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old September 2nd, 2013, 02:41 AM
CliCliW
I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.

Nature: Bashful
Like most Pokedex leaks, some of these sound awesome, others very doubtful. The ice-wolf thing is cool. Clauncher's evolution being Water/fire? I don't think that would be very good...

Deceased:

Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:59 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
For some reason, I'm not really seeing this dex leak that everyone is talking about, even when I search on google. Would anyone care to provide a link, please? D:
Here's the original source to the rumor: http://pastebin.com/C6761nic
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links