• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello everybody, I have a problem in Advance Map. When i go into a warp my screen goes black. Its 's pretty anoying and help would be great.

~Em1ltje

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Hello everybody, I have a problem in Advance Map. When i go into a warp my screen goes black. Its 's pretty anoying and help would be great.

~Em1ltje

Let me guess, Advance Map 1.95 right?

GoGoJJTech

Years
OH! Okay I'm gonna download that right now, i hope that the problem is solved then ;)

Just downloading isn't going to solve it I'm afraid. Since the map is already corrupted, you're going to have to make a new one. Just change the warps from each area.

GoGoJJTech

Years
Save map. Then open map. Then insert map, then choose which bank. Have a nice day!
:D

GoGoJJTech

Years
Okay Thanks a lot for the help ;), And also have a nice day (Actually..... It's night already here in the Netherlands =P)

Happy Gaming/Hacking/Helping ;)

No prob bob! It's 5:14 here...

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Since I'm doing FireRed now, I'm trying to import my tilesets and palettes and bring over the ruby tiles, which is working. However, I'm encountering a problem that I do not understand. For a particular map, I'll use tileset 6 for tileset 1 and tileset 4 for tileset 2. using 6 for tileset 1 gives me the ability to have more space, allowing me to have a height of 320 instead of 192. why wouldn't i want that? however, when i insert my tileset for tileset 6 and when i insert the corresponding tileset's palette, it looks great in the block editor. When I click save, and exit out of block editor and save, it reverts the palette back to its normal colors, in this case every color reverts to 7C00. Any way to fix this?

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Okay Thanks a lot for the help ;), And also have a nice day (Actually..... It's night already here in the Netherlands =P)

Happy Gaming/Hacking/Helping ;)

Hi,
(Mede nederlander) ;)
I had the same problem I just recreated the map mine was real small
So i recreated the map and I putted the warps in again and voila.
It worked.

Since I'm doing FireRed now, I'm trying to import my tilesets and palettes and bring over the ruby tiles, which is working. However, I'm encountering a problem that I do not understand. For a particular map, I'll use tileset 6 for tileset 1 and tileset 4 for tileset 2. using 6 for tileset 1 gives me the ability to have more space, allowing me to have a height of 320 instead of 192. why wouldn't i want that? however, when i insert my tileset for tileset 6 and when i insert the corresponding tileset's palette, it looks great in the block editor. When I click save, and exit out of block editor and save, it reverts the palette back to its normal colors, in this case every color reverts to 7C00. Any way to fix this?

Using advance map 1.9.5?
If so download 1.9.2!

Last edited:

Le pug

Years
Hi,
(Mede nederlander) ;)
I had the same problem I just recreated the map mine was real small
So i recreated the map and I putted the warps in again and voila.
It worked.

Using advance map 1.9.5?
If so download 1.9.2!

god damn it lol i use 1.95 usually because it has features that i think are better than 1.92 but it seems that anytime i get an error i should just check out the other version :P for example, in 1.92, you can't use the pipette tool to select a tile on the map, or special fill can or greatblock...

Last edited:

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
god damn it lol i use 1.95 usually because it has features that i think are better than 1.92 but it seems that anytime i get an error i should just check out the other version :P for example, in 1.92, you can't use the pipette tool to select a tile on the map, or special fill can or greatblock...

All of the tools in 1.95 are availble in 1.92 except the bucket tool. Try right-clicking and using the ctrl+click+drag method. You will be quite surprised.:)

Le pug

Years
All of the tools in 1.95 are availble in 1.92 except the bucket tool. Try right-clicking and using the ctrl+click+drag method. You will be quite surprised.:)

yeah i looked at the readme, the bucket or fill tool is in 1.92 also, you just have to click your middle button or scroll button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back