The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 16th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
I've been inactive for a really long time, so I think it's time to catch up with you guys. Everything's spoiler'd because not all people want to read my rants, sadly.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I was browsing the front page of DeviantArt and one of the top deviants was an Adventure Time dress up game.
This is so adorable. I made my own, but she doesn't really look like an Adventurer, if you ask me. I like the pants, though! I might buy a pair of jeans with that color soon. I'm a sucker for different-colored pants, see.

Spoiler:

Quote:

What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end?

Wow, I didn't know this. The Adventure Time creators always have tricks up their sleeves, don't they? Well, I don't really know what to expect in Season 5.2. Most of the eps have been completely random since season one, but there are some that actually have a story behind it. I think in Season 5.2, we're going to get more doses of laughter and randomness, and I hope we get a pinch of Marceline and Princess Bubblegum's back story along the way, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Also, I see that they finally decided to give Marceline some bangs in her hair :P
When I saw this, I was like yes. I've always imagined her with bangs and I'm so glad that the Adventure Time team finally gave her some. Other than that, I think her outfit in that ep looks amazing -- I've always adored her for her fashion sense and plain awesomeness.

Quote:

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?

Just because I want to learn more about Marcy and PB's friendship/rivalry doesn't mean I ship Bubbline. The only ships I support are Finn x Flame Princess and Jake x Lady Rainicorn.

Quote:

Do you have any Adventure Time merchandise? If you have any, feel free to share with picture.

These are old pictures, but okay.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old August 16th, 2013, 06:03 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
I've been inactive for a really long time, so I think it's time to catch up with you guys. Everything's spoiler'd because not all people want to read my rants, sadly.
Glad to see you back around here Laugh! :)

Quote:
This is so adorable. I made my own, but she doesn't really look like an Adventurer, if you ask me. I like the pants, though! I might buy a pair of jeans with that color soon. I'm a sucker for different-colored pants, see.

Spoiler:
I really like the pants. Looks good to me. Not really sure what an Adventurer should look like but I guess my get-up is like that. Lol.

Quote:
Wow, I didn't know this. The Adventure Time creators always have tricks up their sleeves, don't they? Well, I don't really know what to expect in Season 5.2. Most of the eps have been completely random since season one, but there are some that actually have a story behind it. I think in Season 5.2, we're going to get more doses of laughter and randomness, and I hope we get a pinch of Marceline and Princess Bubblegum's back story along the way, too.
Yeah I know people say (or on AT's Facebook) season 5 has been more weirder than previous one. But I disagree. I think every season has had it's mix of weird episodes but there's some deeper ones that have a story.

Quote:
When I saw this, I was like yes. I've always imagined her with bangs and I'm so glad that the Adventure Time team finally gave her some. Other than that, I think her outfit in that ep looks amazing -- I've always adored her for her fashion sense and plain awesomeness.
Her bangs grew on me after the episode. It's definitely a neat and different look for her.

These are old pictures, but okay.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm always jealous when seeing people with a Finn hat cause I've been wanting one for a long time.
I like the Jake plush too!

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Omicron
boom baby

Username: Omicron
Favorite Character: Marceline (Next in line is Simon Petrikov)
Favorite Adventure Time episode? It definitely is What Was Missing, great songs, good laughs and a good dose of controversy, lol.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!
Old August 16th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Castwand2

Username: Castwand2
Favorite Character: Gunther
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? : Finn isn't the only human in Ooo. There's still Moe and maybe Susan Strong
What time is it? : ADVENTURE TIME
Old August 18th, 2013, 12:59 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron View Post
Username: Omicron
Favorite Character: Marceline (Next in line is Simon Petrikov)
Favorite Adventure Time episode? It definitely is What Was Missing, great songs, good laughs and a good dose of controversy, lol.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!
Welcome to the club Omicron!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castwand2 View Post
Username: Castwand2
Favorite Character: Gunther
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? : Finn isn't the only human in Ooo. There's still Moe and maybe Susan Strong
What time is it? : ADVENTURE TIME

Welcome to club!

Quote:
Finn isn't the only human in Ooo. There's still Moe and maybe Susan Strong
Moe only said "his skin is human". While that may seem like he's also human, it's indicating (or at least to me , sure others too) that he has only has human skin and the rest of his body isn't human. Most people say he's an android meaning his body parts of robotics/machines. He's over 1000 years old so I'm thinking he's still living through machines cause I think at this point his real organ would of stopped working by now. So he functions by machines.

Susan Strong , like you said is just a maybe. While Finn's reaction when feeling her face may indicate she is, it also could indicate he's surprised she wasn't. They never really telling you what or why he reacted like that.

I love how the writer keep leaving us wondering whether Finn is actually the last human or not. They add in character such as Moe and Susan Strong that throw us off and make us keep wondering.

Old August 29th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
So y'all, there's a sequel episode of Frost & Fire coming up, entitled Earth & Water.. it comes next Monday, September 2nd to the US... and reminder that Adventure Time has a new time now!! 7pm Eastern/6pm Central!

So do y'all have thoughts on "Earth & Water"? Will Finn be reunited with FP or not?

Spoiler:
Long Preview

Short Preview

I would really hope that Finn does get back with FP in this episode, but from the looks of it, I don't really quite see that happening, especially since it's just two chronological episodes later, but at least Finn in Too Old acknowledged that he misinterpreted what FP meant by "needing more time alone", but I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

Also, I really like how FP's hair looks in this episode. This is also probably the closest to casual we've seen her dressed, too.
Fairy
Old August 29th, 2013, 07:24 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Hey hey thanks for bumping this up Zach lol.

Well anyway,I really hope they do, but from the look of the preview of the episode it's not likely. PB is really trying to prevent FP from getting too emotional and destroying things. I'm sure she still believes something bad will happen if Flame Princess and Finn get back together.

Also there's something I was wondering. The last three episodes were romance focused and not a whole lot of adventure and I've noticed that some people on Adventure Time's facebook page saying they which the show had more adventures and less romance and that the romantic stuff is getting boring. So I was wondering?

Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes?

Just another topic to keep this page going till Monday. I haven't really posted in here cause we haven't had an episode in almost two weeks. You guys are more than welcome to suggest topics to keep the place active cause I love seeing people post in here more often.

Old August 29th, 2013, 07:24 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Hey thanks for bumping this up Zach lol. The new time is so much easier for me. All though I record all of the episodes on my DVR, I love watching them as they air and 6pm is so much more convenient to me.

Well anyway,I really hope they do, but from the look of the preview of the episode it's not likely. PB is really trying to prevent FP from getting too emotional and destroying things. I'm sure she still believes something bad will happen if Flame Princess and Finn get back together.

Also there's something I was wondering. The last three episodes were romance focused and not a whole lot of adventure and I've noticed that some people on Adventure Time's facebook page saying they which the show had more adventures and less romance and that the romantic stuff is getting boring. So I was wondering?

Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes?

Just another topic to keep this page going till Monday. I haven't really posted in here cause we haven't had an episode in almost two weeks. You guys are more than welcome to suggest topics to keep the place active cause I love seeing people post in here more often.

Old August 29th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Omicron
boom baby

I don't mind the romance at all. But that's just my opinion.

Frost and Fire was a great episode. I am definitely looking up for Earth and Water. I really hope that Finn and FP get back together. I know FP is confused and angry, but Finn's charms will get to her. Also, I know Finn will rescue her from PB who obviously still thinks she's very dangerous.
Old September 1st, 2013, 07:29 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

I will say there has been a lot of romance as of late in Adventure Time, but the last really good and adventurous episode without getting into romance would probably have been Be More. So yeah, I want to see more adventures with less romance. But I also don't mind the romance, except that lately things seem to have been getting focused towards Finn's relationships.
Fairy
Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:16 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

I think the romance makes the show more interesting, but I wouldn't mind more adventure. I can see the romance building up to something really good for the season finally. There's more evidence of that in yesterday's episode. I'm thinking that though we're done with the romance and relationships for a while to me at least.

Speaking of yesterday's episode:

Spoiler:
It ended rather interesting. I was really hoping Finn and FP would get back together but at least he was more understanding and accepting of her choice to be left alone. He's getting closer but for now they're remaining just friends as long as Finn's honest. It would be nice if through Finn being honest he can win her back, so we'll see what happens to their friendship after this. It looks like they're done with all the romantic stuff for a while so that will satisfy some of the fans who are tired of the relationships and love.

From what I'm hearing the next episode's called "Time Sandwich" and it's focused on Magic Man and Finn and Jake going back in time to stop his shenanigans. If that's not actiony enough then I'm not sure what will satisfy some fans. http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Sandwich

Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Quote:
Speaking of yesterday's episode:

Spoiler:
It ended rather interesting. I was really hoping Finn and FP would get back together but at least he was more understanding and accepting of her choice to be left alone. He's getting closer but for now they're remaining just friends as long as Finn's honest. It would be nice if through Finn being honest he can win her back, so we'll see what happens to their friendship after this. It looks like they're done with all the romantic stuff for a while so that will satisfy some of the fans who are tired of the relationships and love.

From what I'm hearing the next episode's called "Time Sandwich" and it's focused on Magic Man and Finn and Jake going back in time to stop his shenanigans. If that's not actiony enough then I'm not sure what will satisfy some fans. http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Sandwich
Spoiler:
In my opinion, Finn doesn't really need to be in a relationship. He should be fine as is with being an adventurer and having a pal (Jake) to live with.

I'm also very happy for Flame Princess, even though she overthrew her father. I mean, her father was evil, and she didn't want to be evil. And while Bubblegum may seem "evil" for being the one to help FP get locked up as a child, she did it for good reasons, because FP was a young girl when she was set loose from the fire kingdom with unstable powers. At least she forgave Finn, and that the two can remain friends, but I understand why FP can't date Finn, and it's for the same reason PB won't date him: both PB and FP have to run their kingdoms.

And knowing Cinnamon Bun, I couldn't believe Bubblegum left him in charge when Finn and Jake needed her. She should have learnt from "From Bad to Worse" that Cinnamon Bun isn't the brightest citizen, and that he couldn't be trusted.
Fairy
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:36 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
In my opinion, Finn doesn't really need to be in a relationship. He should be fine as is with being an adventurer and having a pal (Jake) to live with.

I'm also very happy for Flame Princess, even though she overthrew her father. I mean, her father was evil, and she didn't want to be evil. And while Bubblegum may seem "evil" for being the one to help FP get locked up as a child, she did it for good reasons, because FP was a young girl when she was set loose from the fire kingdom with unstable powers. At least she forgave Finn, and that the two can remain friends, but I understand why FP can't date Finn, and it's for the same reason PB won't date him: both PB and FP have to run their kingdoms.

And knowing Cinnamon Bun, I couldn't believe Bubblegum left him in charge when Finn and Jake needed her. She should have learnt from "From Bad to Worse" that Cinnamon Bun isn't the brightest citizen, and that he couldn't be trusted.
Spoiler:
Yeah call me contradicting, but I also really like Finn not having a relationship too. He was just letting his hormones get the best of him and he should just spend time away from trying to get with someone for a bit and spend time with friends like Jake and Lady Rainicorn again for a while. I still didn't mind the romance while it lasted.

I'm also surprised Bubblegum let Cinnamon Bun look over Flame Princess, but at least he and her became surprisingly good friends and allowed her to be more free. I think the fact she and CB overthrew her father made her realize that she shouldn't be evil. I hope they can continue being friends and help rule the Flame Kingdom. I'm sure we'll get to see more of Flame Princess and Finn together even if they're just friends.

Old September 4th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Quote:
No, I don't mind at all. I'm a big fan of romantic stories, and sometimes I think that Adventure Time shouldn't be all about adventures in dangerous places that would probably kill a regular fourteen year old. I know it's called 'Adventure' Time for a reason, but why not let Finn and the other characters adventure in relationships?

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old September 6th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai

As of right now, I am happy with the amount of romance. It isn't too little and it isn't too much either. I do hope, however, that they give the romance a break for a while because otherwise it would become too dragged out. I think Finn needs some time to grow up before he can get into a serious relationship with any girl.
Old September 10th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Username: Perdition Haze
Favorite Character: Marceline. I'm a big fan of her attitude. She a very strong girl, mentally and physically. She does everything the way she wants, and never lets anything get in her way. She may not be absolutely perfect, but she knows how to keep herself under control and have fun.

What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

I don't think Finn is the only human in Ooo. There's Ice King and Princess Bubblegum, who are both humans. There are also the Businessmen, a group of male individuals that Finn and Jake hired to build something for them.

What time is it?: It's Adventure Time! n__n
Old September 10th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Welcome to the club, Perdition Haze~ n_n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdition Haze View Post

I don't think Finn is the only human in Ooo. There's Ice King and Princess Bubblegum, who are both humans. There are also the Businessmen, a group of male individuals that Finn and Jake hired to build something for them.
While Ice King used to be human a millennium ago (as Simon Petrikov), his magic crown had possessed him over time and caused him to lose his sanity and turn into a wizard. And Bubblegum is just a candy person, so I don't think she'd be human at all. And the business men aren't humans either because their skin is a greenish-grayish color, but they are humanoid.
Fairy
Old September 10th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Tenth Doctor
God of Sassgard
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Tenth Doctor
Username: Chessiekins
Favorite Character: Marceline & Bubblegum
Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes? Hm. I don't really seem to mind. I adore this show because it's just so cute. It would be nice if there was a little more adventure though, I mean that's what the show is about, right? I guess in a way, I wouldn't there being a little more action and less romance, though it does make it seem really adorable how Finn is able to finally find who truly matters.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

I hope I did this right. :x I'll try to be here as much as I can, if I don't forget I'm actually in a club lol.

Pair | Tumblr | Blog | Mibba
Old September 11th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Quote:
While Ice King used to be human a millennium ago (as Simon Petrikov), his magic crown had possessed him over time and caused him to lose his sanity and turn into a wizard. And Bubblegum is just a candy person, so I don't think she'd be human at all. And the business men aren't humans either because their skin is a greenish-grayish color, but they are humanoid.
I thought they were humans since they were extremely human-like. xD Thanks a lot for clearing it up, though!

I wouldn't call them boring, but they should try to keep it under control. Since the show is called Adventure Time, I'd like to see them make more episodes based on action, suspense, thrills, horror, etc. It's all right to have a new romantic episode every once in a while, but I just don't want to see them overdo it.
Old September 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Omicron
boom baby

I love how Flame Princess looks in Earth and Water. Well, Flame Queen now. She grew up emotionally in a good way. Making her more mature. That's good now that she has to run the kingdom.
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:34 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdition Haze View Post
Username: Perdition Haze
Favorite Character: Marceline. I'm a big fan of her attitude. She a very strong girl, mentally and physically. She does everything the way she wants, and never lets anything get in her way. She may not be absolutely perfect, but she knows how to keep herself under control and have fun.

What time is it?: It's Adventure Time! n__n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessiekinss View Post
Username: Chessiekins
Favorite Character: Marceline & Bubblegum
Do you think the amount romance in the show recently boring or are you okay with it? Do you want more adventure focused episodes? Hm. I don't really seem to mind. I adore this show because it's just so cute. It would be nice if there was a little more adventure though, I mean that's what the show is about, right? I guess in a way, I wouldn't there being a little more action and less romance, though it does make it seem really adorable how Finn is able to finally find who truly matters.
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

I hope I did this right. :x I'll try to be here as much as I can, if I don't forget I'm actually in a club lol.

Welcome both of you! Sorry for abandoning this place so much guys, been hard balancing forums so much. Anyway, the episode The Valut aired yesterday. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

I'll start:

Spoiler:

I really enjoyed this episode very much. I'm glad that the Ghost Lady made a return and that we got to learn more about her too. I found it neat that Finn was once her in a past life and that we got to explore more on his Vault. Also was cool seeing some of the early stages of the Candy Kingdom. This was back when the Gumball Guardians were created and a young Peppermint Butler who looked like he was still being trained by Bubblegum. I really enjoy episodes like this that show certain characters beginnings or origins cause it shows how they got where they are today. It also tells us more about Finn's previous reincarnations. I think that he started as Farmworld Finn and then the comet, then the butterfly, the thing, then Shoko, and then present Finn. Just my thoughts though.

Old September 17th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Zach
Sniiiii~

The Vault was a good episode, IMO.. I'll discuss why in this spoiler:

Spoiler:
Firstly, PB's age is somewhat revealed. She isn't a teenager, but is in fact a few centuries old. And it was interesting to see the Gumball Guardians getting built as well, by PB too. At first when I first saw Finn staring into BMO, I thought it was just a dream and that PB in the illusion was just a doppelganger, until I saw the Gumball Guardians being built. Man did the Candy Kingdom look different centuries ago! And as for the ghost lady, it's about time we knew her origins. But it creeps me that she would haunt Finn like that, especially considering her origins. I dont quite see the connection to the ghost lady at all with Finn.
Fairy
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:44 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
This is the Greek dub of the Grand Galopping Gala song from the only Greek dubbed episode.

I love romance episodes.

And I want more adventure episodes.
Wait is this video related to Adventure Time or MLP? Also the link isn't working.

Preview of today's episode called Love Games.

Quote:
Slime Princess needs a husband or else she'll lose the Slime Kingdom to her obnoxious sister. Finn steps in to save the day, but first they will need to win a series of Love Games to prove to Slime Princess' dad that they are really in love.

"Wrap those gorgeous pythons around me." I think I just died of laughing. XD

This look like a really hilarious episode. While the preview may seem like it's gonna be another "romantic lovey dovey episode" but it really seems to be in a funny just for laughs kind of way. I'm excited for it. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Old September 23rd, 2013, 04:14 PM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Quote:
Preview of today's episode called Love Games.

"Wrap those gorgeous pythons around me." I think I just died of laughing. XD

This look like a really hilarious episode. While the preview may seem like it's gonna be another "romantic lovey dovey episode" but it really seems to be in a funny just for laughs kind of way. I'm excited for it. Anyone else have any thoughts?
I watched the episode and lemme tell ya..

Spoiler:
Essentially, this episode did a lot of confirmation on stuff. Those include the fact that Tree Trunks and Mr. Pig are still together, IK still lives in the tree fort, Finn's hair is seen again, Finn isn't over his breakup, and finally, it's about time we had an episode without Princess Bubblegum at all!

To be honest, I thought Finn seemed to get along better with Slime Princess than he did Flame Princess.. although SP was "being forced" to go with Finn, Finn didn't feel all that comfortable at all having to be in love with her, yet they seemed to have better and less awkward interactions with one another.

And quite the adult humor was seen in this episode too, if you ask me.
Fairy
Old September 24th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Jigglymilk
I put a spell on you

Nature: Sassy
Username: Jigglymilk, but call me Hunter!
Favorite Character: so many... Ugh! But my all time favorite is LSP, definetely. I also love a certain yellow character...
Favorite Episode of Adventure Time? I can't remember the name, but the one with the zombies where LSP gets luscious lips is AMAZING. I also love any episode with Lemongrab :3
What time is it?:

ADVENTURE TIME!! (Come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands, with Jake the Dog and Finn the Human the fun never ends, Advneture Time!)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here