The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 26th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
xD Now I understand, he is totally angry with her haha.

But yeah, I ship Hussie x Vriska! Just because.

This thread turned into Rainbow Rumpus Shipping Catastrophe. Sorry ._.
Old August 26th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Hypocrates
skanky and kind of gay
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hypocrates
JohnRoxy is my new OTP, oh God. Even though JohnVriksa was nice for a while, John was right about her in my opinion. Vriska is one of my favourite trolls but she is a bit of a ***** to be honest.

I caught up about three weeks ago by the way, so I decided to come back since there would be no spoilers woo.

Last edited by Hypocrates; August 26th, 2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old August 26th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

@ tt great to see you back! And also great to see that you have the same pic in your signature as I have xD Roxy. Is just. That cool.
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Chalifoux
<< misplelled user tile... *tittlle >>
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
@Rika and TT, pssh, I used a Roxy theme before it was cool xD Trickster, but still :B

I ship of JohnRoxy so hard :p
Spoiler:
And I'm actually kind of excited that meeting John seemed to speed up Roxy's matriorb appearifying process :D

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Shop
Trade Reviews
Giveaways
Pair
Old August 26th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

I think we don't need to talk in spoilers since tt is up to speed and the last update was days ago ^^

But yeah, she made her find some reason to create the matriorb for her own sake (or at least not for the batterwitch's sake) and probably got happy to see him and hear about Rose and all (plus, pepped up by boyfriend material thoughts!!) so she'll probably make that orb properly at some point soon.

Cool to think that Kanaya's orb was destroyed so that Roxy and John could bond in the future. Remember her fetch modus was chastity or something :] it only opened when it was meant to, and it opened right when Eridan went on crazy hate-sollux-spree. For John x Roxy. Dis mah theory. :]:] xD
Old August 26th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Hypocrates
skanky and kind of gay
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hypocrates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
I think we don't need to talk in spoilers since tt is up to speed and the last update was days ago ^^

But yeah, she made her find some reason to create the matriorb for her own sake (or at least not for the batterwitch's sake) and probably got happy to see him and hear about Rose and all (plus, pepped up by boyfriend material thoughts!!) so she'll probably make that orb properly at some point soon.

Cool to think that Kanaya's orb was destroyed so that Roxy and John could bond in the future. Remember her fetch modus was chastity or something :] it only opened when it was meant to, and it opened right when Eridan went on crazy hate-sollux-spree. For John x Roxy. Dis mah theory. :]:] xD
So basically, Hussie made Eridan kill Feferi and half-kill Sollux for a ship that didn't even exist then?

GOD DAMN IT HUSSIE.
Old August 27th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

He planned it from the start. I BET. In the B1 universe, Mom had Dad Ebgert, but in the B2 universe it would be a bit creepy if Roxy hooked up with Dad Crocker (even though she has mentioned him being hawt to Jane). John is Dad Crocker's biological father and Dad Egbert's ectobiological brother. Really, it makes great sense that Roxy would be attracted to John since he is probably pretty similar to them!
Old August 27th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Bladewing
Swords for feathers since '98!

Nature: Lax
==> Username: Bladewing
==> Dream Moon: Prospit
==> How far read: Up to date
==> Current Topic: I hope it is a Sburb-based RPG with randomized Land/Aspect generation. Even better if it used stuff from the Sburb Glitch FAQ fanwork.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Chalifoux
<< misplelled user tile... *tittlle >>
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Upd8:
Spoiler:

So Janey here is building up in LOMAX. My guess is that maybe the quests of the Alpha kid's lands might show up now or something, but I might be titanically wrong so, yeah...

Spoiler:

A very special someone got a hold of a very special item.
And since said troll is asleep, then the ring returns to the incipisphere or w/e.
I'm actually quite intrigued to see when they will notice this and what will happen afterwards :D

Also, I have been waiting since like forever to see if Rose ever learns how to play the rain and what it would be useful for. I suppose Hussie wouldn't have even bothered to bring the topic up when Rose and Terezi began to talk unless it was important. So maybe this rain ordeal will prove itself useful after all?

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Shop
Trade Reviews
Giveaways
Pair
Old September 2nd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewing View Post
==> Username: Bladewing
==> Dream Moon: Prospit
==> How far read: Up to date
==> Current Topic: I hope it is a Sburb-based RPG with randomized Land/Aspect generation. Even better if it used stuff from the Sburb Glitch FAQ fanwork.
Welcome to the club! Yeah, I'd love if he made stuff form the Glitch FAQ canon but I doubt it actually. It could totally be a game, but I feel like some things have been proven wrong since Homestuck continued explaining things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteBeats View Post
Also, I have been waiting since like forever to see if Rose ever learns how to play the rain and what it would be useful for. I suppose Hussie wouldn't have even bothered to bring the topic up when Rose and Terezi began to talk unless it was important. So maybe this rain ordeal will prove itself useful after all?
Yeah, I think so too :) She turned away from darkness years ago after all, so maybe now she can become a proper light player.

also newer UPDATE spoiiiler
Spoiler:

omg aranea whaaat, has Vriska made her evil at last and is she doing this behind Vriska's back or what is even happening omg omg

Last edited by Adventure; September 2nd, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 02:11 PM
SinfulGuroRose
Ignore me, I'm socially inept.

Nature: Bashful
Upd8, but not really spoiler? Oh well.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranea
I have had millions of sweeps to hone my a8ilities.
Guys. Do you realize just how old this makes the Beforus trolls? o: They are literally ancient. If they are the post scratch incarnations of the Beta trolls, doesn't that mean that the trolls would have made the human planet several million years into the future? Idk, this is so confusing for me. @ 3@

Old September 4th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

@Sinful

Slow down a bit. Aranea, Meenah and the other Beforus trolls are the PRE-scratch counterparts of the "Ancestors" on Alternia. They were the first people we know that played the game in Homestuck. They began when they were 13 but were so bad at it (since their soft lives on Beforus hadn't prepared them for it) so they spent 6 years in there before they decided to reset it (and Meenah blew them up). Since they are all dead now (well, almost) they are 19 years old forever.

But time works weirdly out there, so while Aranea spent millions of sweeps as a ghost, she met up with Meenah when the latter had only spent a few minutes there. For Meenah, when we were first introduced to her, it was as if she had woken up there immediately after their scratch, finding Aranea and the B1 and A2 people.

So Aranea sure is ancient. We don't know how much "time" she and Vriska and Tavros and Meenah and the others spent roaming paradox space in their treasure hunt but apparently Vriska has been there quite a while after she died, so in actual time she might be ancient too. All the A2 trolls are eternally 16 year olds btw :p And all the kids should be 16 now as well.

Do I make any sense?

Beforus A1 -> scratched into Alternia A2 -> created Beta Earth B1 -> scratched into Alpha Earth B2

Old September 4th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Leijon
i'll run away with your foot steps
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Meenah said twerket xD

im just waiting what happens after she does shenanigans :B

I'LL BUILD A CITY THAT DREAMS FOR TWO.

#moirails @Marisa @Kimisumi #oras #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary

Old September 5th, 2013, 11:24 AM
DLMuerte
#aldnoahzero

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Latest update [spoiler?]:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
MEENAH: we got a whale of a problem here
Oh snap.

Spoiler:

Quote:
JANE: We potentially have a problem here that is rather significant in size.
OHHHH SNAAAAP

But more importantly:

Spoiler:

I'm wondering what's so important about the ship. unless it's obvious and I'm being an ignoramus

YA | S: WoF | FE: TRW | F:TLoD
Old September 5th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Regarding the ship - maybe it's new captain just doesn't feel like unfolding the wings and fly vehicle-less.
Old September 5th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Leijon
Community Supporter

Spoiler:

A Prospitian Ship over B2 Derse? Is it just me or do i smell a JohnRoxy allusion?

#moirails @Marisa @Kimisumi #oras #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary

Old September 5th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Well it's like, Hussie rolled his eyes at all the silly JohnxKarkat/JohnxRose/JohnxDave/JohnxVriska shippers over the years because all along he had just wanted to get to this point where he could introduce JohnxRoxy. I BET. So he was overly distinct about it, making Roxy point out that John was possibly boyfriend material etc just so that we would understand that "That just happened. Deal with it, Johnvris."

As for today's update...
Spoiler:
Maybe it's the same with Aranea x Jake. From the start of Act 6, Hussie pointed out clearly that Jake liked blue girls and monsters. Aranea (or Vriska) is perfect for him. Maybe he did that on purpose. I always thought it was to mislead us but :p
Old September 6th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

Clearly Huss sank JohnKat, JohnRose, JohnDave, and JohnVris so that he can introduce JohnRoxy... gj Huss! :33

i still prefer JohnVris over JohnRoxy but still both of them are cute. But not as cute as... KatNep :33

Speaking of, I haven't seen the dead trolls for a while now... :(

Old September 6th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

That's because they're all in Vriska's army of doomtrash.

The dead players of these five sessions (cherub session too!) are the only ones allowed to live on. Normally the dead are erased form existence, but since Rose bonded well with the Horrorterrors and probably mostly thanks to Feferi's diplomacy with them, the dream bubbles make the ghosts linger on for millions of extra sweeps. I raised my eyebrows pretty high when I realized that.
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:57 AM
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind
Update:
Spoiler:
uhh... Neytiri said it better than me.

Topic:
Spoiler:
I'd say this topic has been here LONG enough, so I propose a TOPIC CHANGE.

Dear JohnVriska shippers. The ship also comes in BLAPCK.

That's right... It's begun again... How long must this war go on?
Old September 6th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

BLAPCK? thats a weird name :33

but yeah, i guess Huss is sailing the JohnVris ship into the depths of blackrom seas! :(

Old September 7th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Okay new topic such as:

What do you think Hope powers really mean and do?

This is likely a very temporary topic, haha, since
Spoiler:
it might be revealed tomorrow or who knows. It could be pages and pages. Seriously, it could take forever.

I hope someone caught the reference.

EDIT: up. date....

Spoiler:

Guess we got our reply just as early as I thought. See that creature in the lower right corner? It's an Angel. As in Land of Wrath of Angels, which was Eridan's, the Prince of Hope. He killed Angels there, since he is the "destroyer" of Hope. Maybe Angels are the embodiment of Hope?

The SBURB Glitch FAQ (non-canon, of course, but) says that Angels are some kind of monstrosity that wasn't supposed to be in the games. Glitches, or some kind of creatures akin to Horrorterrors yet vastly different. The Angels in these new canon pics sure look creepy.

Last edited by Adventure; September 8th, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
Old September 8th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
they dont look very angel like :(

Oh I just noticed something... Didn't Aranea tell Meenah to call her Mindfang? I think that after the events of Homestuck, she went back in time and space and became Mindfang herself! Look, didn't Mindfang send Vriska her diary? Why would she do that? unless Aranea send it to continue on the timeline. And didn't she say she wanted to make an impact on the story? And as far as we see it, Mindfang DID become one of the trolls who did the most impact on Alternia, along with Condesce, Handmaid, and the Sufferer

tl;dr I think Aranea is Mindfang herself as in 1 embodiment, unlike pre to post which are technically 2 embodiments.

Old September 8th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Omg buuut what then happened to the real post-scratch Aranea? Would the pre-scratch one just kill her off maybe, to get her out of the way?
Old September 10th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Leijon
Community Supporter

upd8

Spoiler:
DAD IS BACK! HES ALLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! :33 In other news, Jade is staring at Jake's ;3

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links