The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
gielijah12

Advertise here
Hello everyone,

I'm new to pokecommunity and I was wondering what are some tips to catching them all?

Two main things.

1. The PC only has 480 spaces.

2. I want to catch them all before X and Y.

I have caught 180.

I own soul sliver, Yellow and black 2.

Anything would help.

Thanks
Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
In Gen V, if all the boxes you currently have have at least one Pokémon in them, you get access to more PC boxes, eventually allowing you to have at least one of each Pokémon.

Also, I'd like to direct you to the Trade Corner so that you can trade with other people here in PC. You can also use the GTS to trade for the Pokémon you've seen, but not owned.

Old September 4th, 2013, 08:03 AM
riseagainst7fold

Tradeing basic pokemon that are generation starters is a good way to get other rare things, so breed a bunch of starters
Old September 4th, 2013, 08:05 AM
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
THIS MAY BE HARD CONSIDERING EVENT EXCLUSIVES

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old September 4th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Really all you can do is Catch and Trade. That's pretty much all there is to getting Pokemon. When new generations come out you can transfer to the new one to make it a bit easier to complete the Pokedex but that's pretty much it.

Going to close because there isn't much discussion to be had in this. If you have a general question about how to obtain Pokemon post it in either of our two Quick Questions for Black and White or Black 2 and White 2.

If you need help getting Pokemon you don't have yet, try the trade corner.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here