• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can you explain clearly?

Seems like reshiram was overwritten from Groudon.
When I defeat reshiram, will I get 3sp.atk EV's? Or will I just get 3 atk EV's from the original groudon input?

And does this work to other pokemon as well?
That's pretty much how it works.
You get the EVs corresponding to the Pokemon data not their sprite or name.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
i searched the thread for name rater and it didn't come up with any results, but i apologize if this has been asked a billjion times. i just got my ekans in the beginning and would like to nickname it. how far in is he?

Years
how did you have a mega pokemon ? teach me please
Evolve lucario using sun stone, and there you have it, mega lucario

i searched the thread for name rater and it didn't come up with any results, but i apologize if this has been asked a billjion times. i just got my ekans in the beginning and would like to nickname it. how far in is he?
The name rater is in redwood town.. It's a little far from the beginning..

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Dear lord... Just reached the elite four. But I can't seem to beat them.
My pokémon are around level 60. Any tips on how to best them?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Can someone tell me where to find Dive?

Lumiere will meet you after you finished the event in the store room of Bronze Port. He'll give you it after you defeated him.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a list of evolution changes? Great hack BTW, my only complain is that it takes a lot of time before you can buy pokeballs.

I don't have enough time to make a list, sorry for this. And the problem that you can't get Pokeballs early is really a serious problem. That's why I devote to solve this problem in my another project.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
this hack is really good.. having a hard time dafeating the grass gym, and thats the reason why i love this...

Only factors i dont like is the grammar and the choice of names... :D
overall this game is awesome

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I have searched the thread and apparently Lampent evolves by friendship. However my Lampent has now reached level 53 and still hasn't evolved. When I feed it happiness berries it says I it adores me but no evolution -_- I have tried medicine, extra berries, gym battles, everything, but nothing. Has the evolution method been changed?

Edit: Nvm, he needs to be leveled up at night and the in-game clock was not changing from the day time I set when I initially started the game. I changed it and now the day/night system is working again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
The text...

The text is really fiddly... the grammar isn't very accurate and there are no spaces after the punctuation! I would appreciate it if this was fixed...

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Grammar errors and the Ow's aren't clearly inserted correctly.
They just don't look fine. Still working on this? This would be better
if you fix a couple of things in the game.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
does ampharos have a megaevolution on your lates patch?

if you evolve pokemon into its mega evolution? Will they still be learning new moves.. Like ampharos... I used sun stone on him at lvl 33, will he be able to learn thunder and thunderbolt?

Last edited:
Years
Started playing the hack today. Skipped all those trainers in the cave for my Mareep and Larvitar. Really am frustrated that the PokeBalls are given so late. Sheesh ! that 1st Gym leader really drived me nuts. Man add Pokeballs before that please..

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
im having a hard time leveling up.. Is there any chance that you can add a versus seeker...?

Back