• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Upd8:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, I have been waiting since like forever to see if Rose ever learns how to play the rain and what it would be useful for. I suppose Hussie wouldn't have even bothered to bring the topic up when Rose and Terezi began to talk unless it was important. So maybe this rain ordeal will prove itself useful after all?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
==> Username: Bladewing
==> Dream Moon: Prospit
==> How far read: Up to date
==> Current Topic: I hope it is a Sburb-based RPG with randomized Land/Aspect generation. Even better if it used stuff from the Sburb Glitch FAQ fanwork.
Welcome to the club! Yeah, I'd love if he made stuff form the Glitch FAQ canon but I doubt it actually. It could totally be a game, but I feel like some things have been proven wrong since Homestuck continued explaining things.

Also, I have been waiting since like forever to see if Rose ever learns how to play the rain and what it would be useful for. I suppose Hussie wouldn't have even bothered to bring the topic up when Rose and Terezi began to talk unless it was important. So maybe this rain ordeal will prove itself useful after all?
Yeah, I think so too :) She turned away from darkness years ago after all, so maybe now she can become a proper light player.

also newer UPDATE spoiiiler
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Upd8, but not really spoiler? Oh well.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@Sinful

Slow down a bit. Aranea, Meenah and the other Beforus trolls are the PRE-scratch counterparts of the "Ancestors" on Alternia. They were the first people we know that played the game in Homestuck. They began when they were 13 but were so bad at it (since their soft lives on Beforus hadn't prepared them for it) so they spent 6 years in there before they decided to reset it (and Meenah blew them up). Since they are all dead now (well, almost) they are 19 years old forever.

But time works weirdly out there, so while Aranea spent millions of sweeps as a ghost, she met up with Meenah when the latter had only spent a few minutes there. For Meenah, when we were first introduced to her, it was as if she had woken up there immediately after their scratch, finding Aranea and the B1 and A2 people.

04981.gif

So Aranea sure is ancient. We don't know how much "time" she and Vriska and Tavros and Meenah and the others spent roaming paradox space in their treasure hunt but apparently Vriska has been there quite a while after she died, so in actual time she might be ancient too. All the A2 trolls are eternally 16 year olds btw :p And all the kids should be 16 now as well.

Do I make any sense?

Beforus A1 -> scratched into Alternia A2 -> created Beta Earth B1 -> scratched into Alpha Earth B2

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Latest update [spoiler?]:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Regarding the ship - maybe it's new captain just doesn't feel like unfolding the wings and fly vehicle-less.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well it's like, Hussie rolled his eyes at all the silly JohnxKarkat/JohnxRose/JohnxDave/JohnxVriska shippers over the years because all along he had just wanted to get to this point where he could introduce JohnxRoxy. I BET. So he was overly distinct about it, making Roxy point out that John was possibly boyfriend material etc just so that we would understand that "That just happened. Deal with it, Johnvris."

As for today's update...
Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Clearly Huss sank JohnKat, JohnRose, JohnDave, and JohnVris so that he can introduce JohnRoxy... gj Huss! :33

i still prefer JohnVris over JohnRoxy but still both of them are cute. But not as cute as... KatNep :33

Speaking of, I haven't seen the dead trolls for a while now... :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
That's because they're all in Vriska's army of doomtrash.

The dead players of these five sessions (cherub session too!) are the only ones allowed to live on. Normally the dead are erased form existence, but since Rose bonded well with the Horrorterrors and probably mostly thanks to Feferi's diplomacy with them, the dream bubbles make the ghosts linger on for millions of extra sweeps. I raised my eyebrows pretty high when I realized that.

Years
Update:
Spoiler:

Topic:
Spoiler:

Dear JohnVriska shippers. The ship also comes in BLAPCK.

Salzorrah

Years
BLAPCK? thats a weird name :33

but yeah, i guess Huss is sailing the JohnVris ship into the depths of blackrom seas! :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay new topic such as:

What do you think Hope powers really mean and do?

This is likely a very temporary topic, haha, since
Spoiler:

I hope someone caught the reference.

EDIT: up. date....

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Omg buuut what then happened to the real post-scratch Aranea? Would the pre-scratch one just kill her off maybe, to get her out of the way?

Salzorrah

Years
upd8

Spoiler:

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Upd8! o:
Spoiler:

Years
AY CHI HUA HUA
Spoiler:

Topic
Spoiler:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
o.O:
Spoiler:

Topic:
Hope powers... Hmm. They seem unnaturally strong on Jade since she cannot believe why they are so strong.
Maybe it has to do with Jake's Page status?

Back