The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old August 24th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
Ah, okay then. That should be interesting. Demi might have some trouble when she finds out she can only climb over a section of a building before it suddenly drops into water xD

Old August 24th, 2013, 12:31 PM
ElBurrito
Trainer of Shadows

Here's my corrupted character, I will probably do some touch-up work on it but here's what I've got so far.

Name: Sh!n@t3m - (Goes by Shinatem, with a loud high frequency screech at the "!" in it's name.)

Appearance: Sh!n@t3m is basically a BDC version of Jack, with obvious differences, blonde hair instead of brown and a scar on his right cheek instead of the left. With those exceptions, Sh!n@t3m looks almost exactly like Jack,

Personality: Sh!n@t3m in his feral form, is a senseless killer with a short fuse. He may appear calm at first, but that's only because he hasn't decided to kill you yet. I guess you could think of his feral personality as that of the Terminator, hunting down whatever it considers a target and destroying anything that gets in the way. In his tamed form, Sh!n@t3m is still fairly violent, but to a lesser extent and will only attack if he is angered. He is a loner, avoiding all people and only spending time with his pokemon when it comes time to use them in a battle.

Glitch Preference: Sh!n@t3m can warp to any location at will. However, whenever he warps the air around where he leaves and lands becomes pixelated and the ground beneath his feet gets scorched black. Also, from time to time his skin turns pitch black and his eyes turn red, almost glowing, this usually only happens when he is angered though.

Anything Else?: If he doesn't like how his pokemon are battling or feels that he may lose, Sh!n@t3m will jump in and fight the opponent himself, which often catches the opponent offguard.

Spoiler:

Name: L4U8N8
Species: Shadow Cresselia
Personality:L4U8N8 is pure evil, unlike it's non shadow version. L4U8N8 loves to cause trouble and will attack anything in sight, aside from it's owner.
Attacks: Shadow Rave, Shadow Blast, Psychic, and Shadow Ball
Level: 50

Name: D3@7h
Species: Skeleton Aerodactyl
Personality:D3@7h is just as dangerous as a normal Aerodactyl, but is very deceptive. He appears to be a normal Aerodactyl until getting hit, it then reveals his true form as a living skeleton with black bones. Being an undead pokemon, D3@7h has absolutely no feelings and only understands one thing, killing. On a side note, D3@7h doesn't seem capable of being killed, when his body falls apart the bones just reconnect and he starts flying again.
Attacks: Night Daze, Shadow Sneak, Ancient Power, and Explosion.
Level: 255

Name: 3ZXK2
Species: Lapras
Personality: 3ZXK2 is a lot different from the rest of Sh!n@t3m's pokemon. 3ZXK2 is actually quite timid, only fighting because his owner commands him too. However, he might as well be diagnosed bipolar, because even though he's calm one second, making eye contact could result in 3ZXK2 trying to rip your face off. And unlike normal Lapras, 3ZXK2 has the ability to levitate and fly.
Attacks: Hydro Pump, Fly, Sacred Fire, Ice Beam.
Level: 1

Name: Omnix
Species: Ditto
Personality: Omnix is pretty much the evil clone of Splat, Jack's Ditto. Due to hectic coding errors, Omnix spontaneously transforms into random pokemon that it may not have even seen before. Also, unlike normal ditto, Omnix is black in color and has glowing red eyes, this appearance stays with all of his transformations, giving them dark evil appearances. Omnix also has the capability of using metronome without being transformed and can still use it even if it has transformed.
Attacks: Transform, Metronome.
Level: 1-255 (Changes all the time)

Last edited by ElBurrito; August 24th, 2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old August 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I think I have finally achieved a decent SU, but if there's anything lacking or that should be added, I'll gladly do so :3
Old August 25th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

I just realized that I'm the only person with an EEO character.

#foreveralone

Old August 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM
HearttheWolf
Likes the Rule Book

Nature: Quirky
This sounds really neat!

Hey, are EEO Trainers allowed to have semi-legendaries also? Or, is that reserved just for Selected Trainers?
Old August 26th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Awkward.
#britanna

I believe semi-legendaries full under the category of "bastard legendaries", which are prohibited entirely iirc.

Old August 26th, 2013, 04:22 PM
HearttheWolf
Likes the Rule Book

It says in the description that Selected Trainers can have semi-legendaries...

" Pokemon should not be over level 85, however. Eggs and semi-legendaries are allowed (ex: Victini, Darkrai, Lati@s, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Meloetta)."
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

Oh. Then I guess it is only for selected trainers. That's no fun :/ Stupid advantages.

Old August 26th, 2013, 06:35 PM
ElBurrito
Trainer of Shadows

Keep in mind though, the EEO probably have weapons and other technology that could stand up to semi-legendaries, maybe even full legendaries. So it kinda evens out.
Old August 27th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

I just generally think anything close to a legendary is lame in general, so that's kind of why I was disappointed. I'm not a fan of popular OMG LOOK SO RARE CATCH IT WITH A MASTERBALL type of Pokemon, so when people use them in RPs it just... ergh. Of course, it's not my place to tell you what not to use, so go nuts people.

Old August 28th, 2013, 09:54 AM
HearttheWolf
Likes the Rule Book

Not all semi-legendaries are even powerful... And a lot of them are actually really easy to kill if you have the right type. Like Uxie, Azelf and Mesperit, or the three regis
Old September 1st, 2013, 04:12 AM
the apex predator.

Nature: Relaxed
I agree about the legendaries. That's why I made it so it was only semi-legendaries you can have. Those types are pretty easy to defeat depending on your Pokemon. I often have a hard time in-game not defeating them, since I catch all my legendaries with Ultra Balls. I have to use my weakest attack most of the time to keep from making them faint. So I wouldn't worry about them being too powerful. Probably the most powerful out of them would be Lati@s and even that's debatable considering Latias's emotions often get the best of her and keep her from reaching full potential. The strongest would be Latios and even he could be defeated if you went after his sister. So.

Sorry for my short disappearance and the fact I'm taking forever for my sign-up. I had a few things happen the past few days that prohibited me from really getting on here. Life as an independent adult with a roommate definitely has its perks but it has its drawbacks too. D;
Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:44 PM
Veevee
Lucario's Sword

Nature: Brave
May I reserve a Corrupted spot and a Chosen spot?

Last edited by Veevee; September 2nd, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 10:10 PM
the apex predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRayquaza View Post
May I reserve a Corrupted spot and a Chosen spot?
Sure thing! You're reserved. ^u^
Old September 3rd, 2013, 01:35 PM
Veevee
Lucario's Sword

Nature: Brave
Here's my Corrupted SU.

Name: √4=aLl'V (Nicknamed Al or Live)

Appearance: Al is 7'9" with pure-white skin and no nose. Al has fire red eyes, along with crazy, green hair that's spiked out backwards. He has a dark green coat with a shadow Missingno. on the back. He wears pitch-black pants with grey markings all over.

Feral Personality: Al is a silent, unsocial glitch. He has never spoken a word in his life, even though he has the ability to. He prefers to stay hidden when in our world. The only way he communicates with his Pokémon is with a special body language he devoped with them. He will use his Walk Through Walls glitch at will to excape any trap. Al will always avoid making eye contact with someone. Most people describe him as a pessimist.

Tamed Personality: After being tamed, Al gained the courage to start speaking. He still occasionally dodges people, but it's normally either because he thinks that they would want to battle, or he's in a bad mood. He does have anger issues, and may command his Pokémon to attack random strangers when he gets mad.

Glitch Preference:
Walk Through Walls: Al can obtain the ability to walk through walls at will. However, there is a 95% chance that the wall will become permanently pixelated.
Fizzlewarp: Al will often randomly fizzle out and reappear in a completely diffrent location.

Anything Else? I got nothing.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:
Name: 3z¥ :T:
Species: Glitched Dragonite
Personality: 3z¥ :T: has no idea he is glitched, and that it's glitched moves such as Volt Tackle and V-create are normal no matter how many times Al tries to explain. He loves to battle and, if it could happen, it would be all he did.
Attacks: Volt Tackle, V-create, Blaze Kick, Fly
Level: 216

Name: £N@¶⇒£I¡$hE
Species: Shadow Blaziken
Personality £N@¶⇒£|¡$hE has trouble remembering his own name, and refuses to battle unless Al's team is at a disadvantage. This is because he is timid.
Attacks: Blaze Kick, Flame Wheel, Shadow Circlepunch, Shadow Agility
Level: 255
Old September 4th, 2013, 09:10 PM
dudegirl626
schOOL TOMMOROW

Nature: Lax
May I reserve a Corrupted spot, or are they all taken?
Old September 4th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter

@apex/Ezra.
Eeeeezra~
Not meaning to be a rushy-rusher kinda rushy guy, but could you tell us who got in and who needs to improve or whatevs :p I'm just so excited for this to begin already xD
Old September 4th, 2013, 09:37 PM
the apex predator.

GoldenRayquaza - Looks good to me.~ Awaiting your other signup.

EliteBeats - The master post (the first one) keeps being updated. It should be updated to date. :0 All I have to do is edit GR's thingy and it'll be updated. Is there something else I should be doing?? :0

dudegirl626 - Nope, there are still 9 spots left although primarily we're looking for EEO/Selected. You can do a Corrupted, though.~
Old September 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter

@Ezra. Well, I stated a few posts back that my SU was done and awaiting your opinion but you didn't seem to reply and the OP keeps showing me as LOADING so I'm assuming it lacks something to be considered accepted, or :?
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Strikit
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit
I'm really interested in the Corrupted position, though I'd also like to try my hand at either a Selected or EEO. If I made sure and gave you one of the latter, would you protest to one more Corrupted?

Spoiler:

Name:
K?yeh- (The pronunciation of the name is almost like feedback from two microphones too close together, beginning with a 'k' sound and ending with a slight 'eh'.)

Appearance: K?yeh- will appear to have long red hair tied up into a neat ponytail. The ponytail does not move at all when she herself is in motion and does not respond to wind, rain, or shaking her head. However when she stands still it whips around wildly as though she's in a storm. Her eyes are a flat green without the definition eyes are supposed to have in the iris. From a distance her pupils look black like they should be, but up close it looks as though she doesn't have pupils so much as her eyes cease to have color in the middle. Not matching her hair, her eyelashes are purely transparent. Her skin is fair and does not freckle, burn, or tan.

She wears short black shorts with a white belt slung around her waist. Like any normal trainer, six Pokeballs are attached to this belt. Her tennis shoes are white wih black accents. From time to time the shoes will flicker out of existence. When this happens her legs seem to stop at her ankles and she appears to hover rather than walk.

While she is in motion she seems normal most of the time. However, at times she'll skip a step and appear to be standing still, though she continues to move forward. Rarely she'll disappear entirely, though if she makes sound or disturbs anything she can still be seen or heard.

When she speaks it seems as though she has no grasp of human language. It mostly comes out as lupine growls and snarls, though her mouth moves as if she's forming words. When she does spit out an actual word it usually sounds electronic and distorted.

Personality:
Corrupted - K?yeh- is not particularly aggressive, though she is dangerous. She is not a threat by nature but when confronted or questioned about something that doesn't seem right she may lash out suddenly. Particularly when she disappears from the visible spectrum and reappears she will become disoriented and at times violent. Her mind functions like a corrupted save file. She may take in a lot of information at once and store it carefully, and then it could just as quickly disappear. This does occur most commonly with the physical disappearances.

She sees her Pokemon team as her family. When her Pokemon are called out she tends to forget that she is human, or at least appears to be, and she obviously relates more to them than anything else. She can communicate with them though their cries are not what should be expected from a Pokemon.

Tamed - Ky?eh- will finally master human speech, though her voice will always carry that electronic tone. She will always be able to communicate clearly with her Pokemon in the strange garbled growl. Once she accepts humans she will go by "Ky". Her memory problems will continue but she will slowly begin to retain more, particularly if she finds human companions to bond to. As she was not aggressive before, she will be a generally calm and placid individual who enjoys companionship. Once she is tamed her love for learning and understanding will show through.

Glitch Preference:
Catch Trainers' Pokemon - Ky?eh- can remove Pokemon from the possesion of others at will. She does not throw Pokeballs. If she touches the Pokemon a portion of it grows pixelated and strange. This distortion does not go away. After this the Pokemon seems drawn to her and will only respond to Corrupted people and Pokemon.

Weather Anomaly - The weather around Ky?eh- is sometimes different from everywhere else. It may rain while the sun's out, be warm and clear during a storm, and snow during the summer. Very rarely a cyclone will form around her and, as usual, not rustle her hair or clothing in the slightest. This small tornado does however affect others. Depending on the severity it can cause major problems in her vicinity.

Anything Else?: Of all of her Pokemon, Ky?eh- is obviously the most bonded to S^j%/8. When he is called out her speech can be perfectly human, though it comes out in a male voice.

Last edited by Strikit; September 6th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links