The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
I have asked about having a Legendary Pokémon before but now I am limiting this to the game mascot Pokémon only not all Legendary Pokémon...

I would want (surprise, surprise) A Reshiram!!!
Old September 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Slayr231
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Hmm... I think I would take Xerneas. When I first saw it, I was totally convinced it was going to be Grass/Fairy, but then it came crashing down when it was revealed to be only Fairy. I guess the nostalgia is still there because I still like it a lot and I pre-ordered "X" just to get it. It just looks like a grass pokemon, so that's good enough for me.
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
Tough call, but even though Rayquaza's my favorite legendary, I think I'd have to go with Lugia as my choice. Not only have I had memorable battles using it back on Pokemon Gold, but I loved the peacekeeper role that Lugia played in Pokemon 2000, which was easily my favorite of the movies. I expect Lugia would have a similar personality in real life, which would be a lot easier to deal with than some of the more destructive legendaries that have been feature on the covers of other games.
Old September 7th, 2013, 01:10 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
My favorite mascot would be or I really want a mascot of Arceus itself.
Old September 7th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
I wanted to have is Bisharp, maybe Glaceon but..
I prefer Bisharp so, yeah. It's my favorite Pokemon.

EDIT: Latios be mine.

Last edited by Orifiel; September 8th, 2013 at 02:36 AM.
Old September 7th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by L96 View Post
I wanted to have is Bisharp, maybe Glaceon but..
I prefer Bisharp so, yeah. It's my favorite Pokemon.
The opening poster asks who you would like to have irl out of the legendary game mascots. Which means the pokémon listed here except for the Kanto starters and Pikachu.

As for myself, I think I would go with Ho-oh. Having a large fire bird as your pet/guardian would be pretty cool and not seem as freaky as a cartoonish dragon or beast. Sure, Ho-oh still looks like a pokémon but could be said to be just a really huge bird. Who is loyal to me. Awesome.
be sure to check out PokéPOTW #24 .
moderator of POKéMON GENERAL .
and of the ROLEPLAY CORNER .
paired to a b n e g a t i o n .
Old September 8th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Endless
& got to keep looking

It would probably be Suicune. It's very calm, so I'd be able to pet it for as long as I like without having to worry about getting myself hurt. It's also very fast, so I could get on top of it and it would be able to take me almost anywhere within a just couple of minutes. I'd be able to win many of my battles with the help of this Pokémon, too, since it can perform fairly well both offensively and defensively. With Rest, this Pokémon would be able to restore itself back to full health. And with Sleep Talk, this Pokémon would get the chance to land attacks on the opponent while it's still asleep.
Old September 15th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Lance
Pokémon Champion

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
I'd have Rayquaza, no questions asked. I'm not sure where I'd be able to use a twenty-three foot long dragon Pokemon, so he'd have to stay in his Pokeball most of the time, or my house would be annihilated.

But I'd never have to worry about getting mugged.

Last edited by Lance; September 15th, 2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old September 15th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Magykx
It's too cold for you here.

Nature: Bold
I would have to say Lugia. I choose Lugia because well, after watching Pokemon 2000, who doesn't want to ride one all day?!
Old September 15th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Ho-Oh. There's something about it being a phoenix that makes it so attractive, power and glory.
Old September 16th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Isn't the number of your threads increasing in rapid speed these days? o.O

Mascots... hm... probably Giratina or Reshiram. I don't have many favorites in box art mascots.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 16th, 2013, 01:03 AM
WhiteKnightL

Definitely Ho-Oh. It has always been one of my favorite Fire-types, and I like him more than all the other mascots. It was a tough call between him and Zekrom, but you see who got my vote in the end. Plus, Sacred Fire is pretty unique. I love it xD

"You lot. You spend all your time thinking about dying. Like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take the time to imagine the impossible. That maybe you survive." -The Ninth Doctor

I'm a Catholic Whovian who loves to watch anime and read manga, discovering my faith while still trying to to enjoy the things I love. Feel free to PM me for questions or just to chat!

Black 2 file
Palom
FC: 3483 3007 8236
Feel free to add me to trade and/or battle! Could really use some friends in BW2!

Poetry thread (please check it out!): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310154

My trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307887
Old September 19th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Castform

I would want Kyogre without a doubt. I am a huge fan of Hoenn as I have said many times before and Kyogre is my favorite legendary mascot of all time. I would love to have this Pokemon to ride on when at the beach or when it is hot out it can make it rain anytime because of its amazing ability. Such a cool Pokemon and would be really amazing to have this guy as a real life Pokemon.

Old September 20th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Ho-Oh. Flying on the back of a huge phoenix would kick ass.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old September 21st, 2013, 12:42 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Taking Palkia because I want to control space, let somebody else control time idc.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here