• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.91 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Go to Sky castle When land on your Left & your Right. You see 4 tombs For one of Each Warrior Pokemon Of Unova

Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion & Keldeo, Go to the tomb on your Lower Right and go inside and theres Prof. Avery With eliza

You must have Keldeo in your Party in Order to Proceed

Thanks! But I already finished the event before I read this. I have a question again, after that keldeo genesect event I went back to the eastern city but I can't proceed north part because the two crustles are still there.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Thanks! But I already finished the event before I read this. I have a question again, after that keldeo genesect event I went back to the eastern city but I can't proceed north part because the two crustles are still there.

Go to the Quest Center In Eastern City To Start mission 1 Then Go back to where you saw the 2 Crustle if i can Remember I'll encounter Colress there~_~

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Can you make a list of what evolution lst of which stones evolve pokemon into mega form.

There's no need to do that yet, because I only made the mega form of Absol, Lucario, Ampharos, Mewtwo and Mawile available in this hack.

I am stuck in that island with the rock in the entrance of the cave. Any ideas what/where should i do/go next?

Go to Cherry Villa, follow the events, then get the badges of Cherry Villa and Lividity City, check out the "rock" when you did all these things.

Gardevoir is now a fairy type in this game. I dont know the strengths and weaknesses of fairy type though.

Sorry, I meant to make Bug type moves have 1/2 effect. But it seems that I did wrong, now,I've fixed it in Beta 3.04.

Hello 1158, finally I have time to play your newest version again!
Here's the bug I found.
After I finished the sky castle event, I went to the undersea passage and found that the event in it was unsolved! It should be solved in the very beginning!
What's more, I found the match call option in the pokenav disappeared.

Thanks a lot for reporting this error. It is fixed in the newest Beta 3.04. To make this problem be cleaned from your .sav file, simply go to challenge the elite 4, everything will become normal after that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Go to the Quest Center In Eastern City To Start mission 1 Then Go back to where you saw the 2 Crustle if i can Remember I'll encounter Colress there~_~

This is quite annoying bro. I already activated that mission before I go to the sky castle event but when I go there now, nothing happens. Tsk.

I'm using my old save state in beta 2. Is that the reason why some of the events are not occuring? Should start a new game again in this new beta?

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Years
This is quite annoying bro. I already activated that mission before I go to the sky castle event but when I go there now, nothing happens. Tsk.

I'm using my old save state in beta 2. Is that the reason why some of the events are not occuring? Should start a new game again in this new beta?

I'm afraid so Cause when i used My Beta 2 save state on The Beta 3 rom My sav file got Corrupted ;-;

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm afraid so Cause when i used My Beta 2 save state on The Beta 3 rom My sav file got Corrupted ;-;

Aww! Ok. From what part did you save in your beta 2? Well thanks buddy for answering! Guess I need to start the game again. Oh men.

Years
MEGA CHARIZARD!!!!!! It's too cool~ @1158 i hope you'll add those too.. And please add black mega charizard sprite too!!!! It's drought ability is too cool!!!!!

A possible bug, a swimmer near cedar city is having a megamewtwo...

Yuuki_Asura

Years
Aww! Ok. From what part did you save in your beta 2? Well thanks buddy for answering! Guess I need to start the game again. Oh men.

Yeah you gotta go back to square one, >:( I may have lost my 3rd Badge Of the Tyron League And the Pokemon I got In the Game. But Oh well This game is fun from the Storyline To The Pokemon's & now I'm near the Sylon League, Here I Come! AGAIN^^(the part i saved was after I got My 3rd badge of Tyron)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
MEGA CHARIZARD!!!!!! It's too cool~ @1158 i hope you'll add those too.. And please add black mega charizard sprite too!!!! It's drought ability is too cool!!!!!

A possible bug, a swimmer near cedar city is having a megamewtwo...

I'm not sure if I will add all these mega Pokemon into this hack, but I'm sure that I would like to start another project to in which all these mega form of Pokemon will be available. What's more, the error you mentioned is fixed now.

Where / How can I activate the missions in Eastern City to get a Ticket?

Firstly, better download the newest patch, secondly, go to the 2nd floor of the center building to get coin case, then go to a room there, talk to the server to receive missions.

when will it be 100% completed ?

It'll be completed after X/Y version out so that I can complete the data of the 6th generation Pokemon.

Seeing the Mega fashion going in these days can the Kanto starters also be added in this categorie?

Maybe, but I don't know if there's enough room for them. What is clear is that my next project will contain all of these Pokemon.

Some Bugs
When I step on this tile in the 2nd stage of the Trick House the game music is still playing and i can't moveView attachment 69532

i found this in Victory way View attachment 69533

And where can i get a coin case I can't find elijah & uranium in eastern city where are they i seached everywhere?View attachment 69534

Thanks, I've fixed all these bugs. Now please download the newest patch and go to the 2nd floor of the center building to finish the event.

Years
Do karrablast and shelmet evolve by level? And if so, what level?

Edit: Can we catch Cheskin etc?

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Don't know if you already got a back sprite for mega blaziken yet, if not I made 1 from a screen shot from 1 of the new trailers and you can use it.
thanks for adding the mega forms man.

Back