The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old September 6th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
The Winstrate Family was a piece of cake. Defeated all four family members as easily as brushing off dust from my shoulder.

...okay, enough of the similes. Yes they were quite easy for me to beat. Loved the extra experience points they gave me. Didn't really like it that they didn't give me the chance to switch my lead Pokemon before each battle though.

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old September 7th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Fun battles but unfortunately not hard at all. R/S/E weren't exactly the hardest of games though but I would've liked a bigger challenge anyway.. I demolished even Vito (?) in Victory Road.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Old September 7th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Tsutarja
Burning hot!

Nature: Jolly
I took on all of the Winstrates as well and had no trouble with the fact that you weren't able to heal between the battles.. I just can't seem to remember if I took them on whenever I first approached their house on my journey or if I went back to them after I had gotten into the Hall of Fame to determine how much of a challenge they were.

Gym Leader Flannery wants to battle!
Slugma (Lv. 26) - Magma Armor - (Flame Thrower, Sunny Day)
Torkoal (Lv. 28) - White Smoke - (Overheat, Attract)
November 21st / Staff Collab 2014
Old September 7th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Blueredemption
Kanto's Castaway

Nature: Careful
Yea, to tell you the truth, it took me about five trys. The grandma always "smacked" me down with her Meditite. I really should have cought a taillow that run through.

I will complete the National dex!
000/719
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old September 7th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Gfx
╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤

Nature: Jolly
I never had any problems with them at all. Also, I didn't even know that the son was on Victory Road. I don't pay attention to the small details very often. Also, a lot of you are saying you would have liked to have been able to verse all 5 after the elite 4. Well, if you think about it, they aren't really training. Only he was. So, really, they would be about the same level and he'd be a lot higher. It wouldn't make sense.

Old September 25th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Zivlok

Nature: Naughty
It was an interesting diversion in a game filled with interesting diversions, like the Trick House. But it wasn't the most memorable part of the game, you know? Kind of like a weak mini-gym that was just kind of there.
Old September 28th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold
In the (hopeful) remakes, I hope this family actually provides a challenge. I usually just used them to raise my weaker Pokémon because they were always so simple.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links