The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 5th, 2013 (05:10 PM).
_.moot
Legendary Pokémon

Nature: Hardy
I'd re-implement Pokémon following you as well as the Pokétch.
Old September 7th, 2013 (11:44 AM).
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Hm, planting berries in the game. It's funny, because I don't even use berries that much, but I never really understood why was the Dream World the main source for berries. Actually having this as an extra feature implemented in the game would've been nice.

And I'd also like some sort of travel journal, where you could jot down a quick note, or better yet, I'd like to be able to add markers on the map, similar with the way we can add markers to our Pokemon. I'd use it for item maniacs, daily quests, or even to mark down a pretty place or pretty music.
Old September 7th, 2013 (07:24 PM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Some kinda of feeding Pokemon thing like a Poffin or PokeBlock. Idk why but the baking/candy making of each was always super fun to me, and it would have been awesome if implemented in these games as well. c:

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old September 7th, 2013 (07:34 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Like what most of the others said, I'd add walking Pokemon like in HG/SS. It's always nice taking your Pokemon out of its Poke Ball to have it walk with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
Some kinda of feeding Pokemon thing like a Poffin or PokeBlock. Idk why but the baking/candy making of each was always super fun to me, and it would have been awesome if implemented in these games as well. c:
I loved feeding Pokeblocks and Poffins to my Pokemon in older games, and if only they had something like that in 5th Gen I'd definitely would have added it. Because it's nice to give Pokemon food isn't it?

battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter
pairs | the welcome lounge | fairy-type club

Old September 8th, 2013 (06:05 AM).
Blueredemption
Kanto's Castaway

Nature: Careful
I just wish that the game itself was harder. The only thing that kept me from beating it in two days was the white tree hollow for white2

It probably would have been nice if they brought back the raffle thing on the top floor of the goldenrod department store from heartgold/soulsilver, i used to save up my money for days to do that raffle. Not to mention it was a way better way to get berrys than it was in bw2

I will complete the National dex!
223/719
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old September 8th, 2013 (08:09 AM).
SoraTheTruth

Nature: Naive
Either revisit Sinnoh (because Unova is pretty small), or Pokemon can walk with you with the option to unsummon them.
Old September 10th, 2013 (03:24 PM).
Alloute
Cat Burglar

Nature: Relaxed
I'd add the walking Pokemon feature from Hg/Ss because it was honestly the coolest thing ever. I'd love to have my Serperior or Braviary follow me around Unova in these games.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links