The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 7th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Ever since I first saw Umbreon, I fell in love with its design, and it became my favorite of the Eeveelutions. Granted, I don't like using it in battle as much as a few of the others, but this is one of the times for me that I care about their designs more than their use in battle.

As for the runners up, in no particular order I'd go with Glaceon, Espeon and Flareon (again, by design rather than battling skills).
Old September 7th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Jolteon is my favorite, I think a Poison type would have rocked, but oh well. xD Sylveon is my second favorite, I just can't dis' kawaii stuff forever. And why does everyone act like 'Ew! Bows made out of flesh! Yucky!' I mean, what else? Intestines?
Old September 8th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Espeon please and thank you. I'll reserve judgment on Sylveon until I get a greater idea of what its capable of in terms of moves/stats, but I'll admit that its design is also pretty cool. Espeon, however, is the total package: looks great, hits hard, hits fast. It's probably my favourite pure Psychic Pokemon as well so, yay! :D
Old September 8th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Arise

Nature: Timid
Espeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution. I like its design, plus it's my favorite type and my second favorite color. Overall, it is my fourth favorite Pokemon. Sylveon, Umbreon, and Eevee itself follow in no particular order, because the order keeps changing. =P
Old September 8th, 2013, 04:57 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Glaceon is my fave.She is just awesome!

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old September 8th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Superfox

I like them all, but I have to say that I have a fondness for Umbreon, Jolteon, and Glaceon.

My Friend Safari type is Flying, with Fearow and Swanna.
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:12 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I like Umbreon - Espeon - Glaceon - Vaporeon - Flareon - Leafeon - Sylveon - Jolteon according to the order
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here