The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 8th, 2013, 08:48 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin

Advertise here
I have no internet access.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old September 8th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
I'm here, but I'm rather busy currently.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old September 8th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I'm still around, and it'd be a damn shame if Gilded Halls stopped. However, I'm just not seeing that many people ready to keep it going :<
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Magic

I've been looking over the IC thread, and generally evaluating my life. You've probably noticed that I haven't managed to magic up an update, and I'm at the stage where I am unlikely to.

I can see that a few of you are still interested, but the activity behind the last event (< a page in three weeks), on a lesson that many people asked for, is a bit unfortunate. I think Gilded Halls may have run it's course - a huge problem with long distance sandbox roleplays.

If anyone would like to take over GH from here, posting updates, etc. I am happy for it to continue. However, with my current work load and other commitments I'm afraid (if nobody steps forward) I'll have to close this.
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed
I'm still around but there was a rare case of me being slow not anybody else slowing me down, I forgot to start our JP until just the other day, some random tardness came over me.

Oh man...Who's gonna step up?
Old September 9th, 2013, 08:12 PM
amerininja
The Pokemon Professor

Nature: Brave
FREEZE!! I just come back and I see people are giving up. I dunno where Kyle is or if he even exists but if nesecary this new and improved Amerininja wil step back in. I am back for good! Who else is willing to stay! I will take on the responsibilities. I missed u all.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 10th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Nathan
don't approach
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
I'd gladly take over this but I'm too new at GMing. I only have 1 RP and it's not going that well so I'll leave this someone else.
Old September 16th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I, unfortunately, don't even have time to post anymore. :( I'm sorry that my activity dwindled. August and September have been really busy and rough months... ;-;
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
If people would like to stay, I am in as well. I was on vacation, and then the move into my new command took up another load of time off my hands.

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here