• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I hope Xy series doesn't make Ash do the same crap he did in BW !
Like losing to Rookie Or Losing a Battle that he has 100% of winning .
There is no glory Or Humor in it , All those crap has is Humiliation.
I want to see Ash wining Battle he has NO CHANCE of Winning!!!
For Example : Ash being forced Full battle with just 3 Pokemon Or Ash having a 1 on 1 battle against a ghost type using a fighting type Pokemon who doesn't know any move that can harm a Ghost type .
I want to see Ash taking down opponent who are far in far great level , I want to see Ash pulling epic victory.
I want to see the E4 Champion tremble in EXCITEMENT when he/she watch Ash's victory in Battle & Say ''My Blood haven't boiled like that for a long time'' !
Thats right ,
This is thing I wanna see !
E4 Member & Champion are treated more as a high powered Rival rather then some idol or Undefeated God .
I seriously don't want to see Ash losing to some Rookie Or Scatterbrain despite the advantage and Shameless say ''Ha Ha Ha I lose again , Let laugh together , Ha Ha Ha''
If Ash to lose then he should lose someone worthy & has the same experience Level as Him !

Spoiler:

Here you have it !
The new female cast is Serena and Clemont !
The XY anime captions read: * Clemont and Dedenne appear!! *
Mega Blaziken and a mysterious man!!'
Well A Mysterious Man with Mega Blaziken is much better then another Trip !

Last edited:
Years
This is a very low quality of the new anime poster that was in the Corocoro.
corocoro91312.jpg

You can see Ash, Pikachu and a Dedenne (I think it's Clemont's Dedenee) . To be honest, I don't want Clemont to be in the group, but we will see :)

And the Mega Blaziken is also going to be in the anime, so Mega Evolutions will happen!

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
This is a very low quality of the new anime poster that was in the Corocoro.
corocoro91312.jpg

You can see Ash, Pikachu and a Dedenne (I think it's Clemont's Dedenee) . To be honest, I don't want Clemont to be in the group, but we will see :)

And the Mega Blaziken is also going to be in the anime, so Mega Evolutions will happen!

Need to take a better look at the Poster .
Ash look taller Then Clemont !
And Serena & Clemont seem to have height different as Ash & Clemont .
If Ash & Serena are in the same height then Ash might become Older .
Anyway , The Pokemon Ash likely to catch (beside Starter)

-Chigorasu

120px-Chigorasu.png

-Nyaonikusu

84px-Nyaonikusu-female.png
96px-Nyaonikusu-male.png

-Litleo

240px-Litleo.png

-Talonflame

300px-Talonflame.png

-Pangoro

230px-Pangoro.png

It would be cool if Ash teach Bonnic how to catch pokemon by letting her borrow one of his pokemon to catch a Pancham and Ash himself catch a Pangoro the same time who was nearby .

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I really can't tell from the poster. If she is the female person traveling with Ash, I am all for it. I hope they have the same amount of battles as they had in BW. I loved all the tournaments.

It looks like XY anime will have a lot of Megas in it. I really hope Ash get's a Lucario. I have always thought that is one pokemon he should catch. Just look at the Movie and the Riolu episodes.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah, Clemont and Serena have been pretty much been confirmed to feature with Ash in the X&Y anime (according to Serebii, at least). Now the question of the day is... what will these two bring to the table?

I think Clemont will be kind of like a mixture of Brock & Max. Brock in a sense that he'll be the "pokedex guy" where it seems that he knows almost everything about pokemon. Maybe at the same time, he'll be like Max and have that kid-like dorky, yet silly side to him where he experiences pokemon hand-on, like how Max generally experience pokemon moves & abilities first hand (XD). Maybe we'll see some quirks to him as well, like... you know how he has those Robotic Arms, right? He can be all *sciencey* and have an eccentric side to him when it comes to interacting with certain things or pokemon or people. Who knows. Well, keeping in mind, he looks like a kid, after all, so overall, he'll have mostly mature kid-like qualities to him?

Serena? Well, yeah, I guess she'll be like the female of the group like Misty/May/Dawn/Iris. I'm hoping that we'll see an original niche from her, rather than people saying that she'll be a 'fake clone of ___". If she has a catchphrase, hopefully it won't be as generic as "Such a kid..." or something (but don't get me wrong, I love Iris to death, but, I just can't stand that catchphrase. Dx) Maybe she'll also get a starter pokemon? I'm guessing Fennekin, since it does seem.. more her than Chespin & Froakie. Other than that, I don't know what Serena will shoot for - I mean, since Ash will be shooting to be the Kelos League Champion, what goals will Serena have? That'll be interesting to see for ourselves.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It will be interesting if they have a rival traveling with Ash. Maybe have double battle gym matches. I guess it is possible for there to be a fourth person again. I kinda hope not, unless he is the same age as Ash. I like how it makes Ash seem like the older person in the group at the moment, though probably the same age as the female. I really hope Serena is also a Gym battler though.

Like I said, I would really love to see a rival traveling with Ash.

One last thing, I have almost certain, looking at all the fighting types, that there will be a fighting competition or something to do with fighting types.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, Clemont and Serena have been pretty much been confirmed to feature with Ash in the X&Y anime (according to Serebii, at least). Now the question of the day is... what will these two bring to the table?

I think Clemont will be kind of like a mixture of Brock & Max. Brock in a sense that he'll be the "pokedex guy" where it seems that he knows almost everything about pokemon. Maybe at the same time, he'll be like Max and have that kid-like dorky, yet silly side to him where he experiences pokemon hand-on, like how Max generally experience pokemon moves & abilities first hand (XD). Maybe we'll see some quirks to him as well, like... you know how he has those Robotic Arms, right? He can be all *sciencey* and have an eccentric side to him when it comes to interacting with certain things or pokemon or people. Who knows. Well, keeping in mind, he looks like a kid, after all, so overall, he'll have mostly mature kid-like qualities to him?

Serena? Well, yeah, I guess she'll be like the female of the group like Misty/May/Dawn/Iris. I'm hoping that we'll see an original niche from her, rather than people saying that she'll be a 'fake clone of ___". If she has a catchphrase, hopefully it won't be as generic as "Such a kid..." or something (but don't get me wrong, I love Iris to death, but, I just can't stand that catchphrase. Dx) Maybe she'll also get a starter pokemon? I'm guessing Fennekin, since it does seem.. more her than Chespin & Froakie. Other than that, I don't know what Serena will shoot for - I mean, since Ash will be shooting to be the Kelos League Champion, what goals will Serena have? That'll be interesting to see for ourselves.

I hope Ash & Clemont to have a Love & Hate Relationship !
While Serena will be the Straight-Man with no catchphrase .
Hopefully , Her reaction to different gag will be different like Misty's !
I hope she does thing like this -
072.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
I'll wait for a trailer before I jump to conclusions, given that Paul was shown along with Ash and Dawn on the DP poster. But I do see Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena. Uh...who's going to be the older member of the group, if the group turns out to be this? Clemont? It doesn't look like he's much older than Ash giving his artwork.

It looks like he's in a double battle with Ash someone.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I hope writer doesn't fasten the Series like BW Series !
I mean , What Good did Fasten BW series .
We end up having whole saga with nothing but filler .
I say , XY series should take its time developing Character & story rather then rushing to end everything .

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
They kinda tried that with DP, and not many people liked it. I do agree they should add backstory and stuff. I still hope there is many tournaments again. Those are really the only episodes I liked in BW. I just don't want it to be as long as the DP series. I haven't even seen half the DP series because of all the fillers.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
What they should do with Kalos and find some sort of balance between DP's and BW's pacing and development. DP has great development but it dragged on after a while. BW didn't have as much development and started out fast then slowed down and I'm not even sure from there. Good pacing and good development would be great after the strange mix between the two the past two generations.

I'm interested in what Clemont will bring to the table. He's definitely different than the other gym leaders that joined Ash on his journey so I'm curious how he will interact and what they're chemistry will be. And, of course, what the chemistry between all three will be. Though if he isn't part of the group then the question will certainly be who will since they haven't really shown any other possibilities at this point and we know that Cilan isn't going to be the male companion in this region.

I want there to be more than just tournaments in Kalos. And if there are many of them then it would be nice for Ash to win at least one. I understand him not winning all of them but not winning any of them got repetitive and boring after a while.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I hope The Anime get rid of that Prof Oak's Lecture .
Its Boring .
Who wanna see some old man mumbling about Pokemon and quote some Poem .
Kids sure doesn't !!!
I like to see a 3 minute Omake Or Musical segment's like a Old series instate of Prof oak's Lecture. .
Or Something like ''Bianca's Interview'' where Bianca Or a character similar to her take interview of other XY Character and told viewer about various event.
Each Interview end with a random Gag depending on the character appear there .
Same goes for ''Who's the Pokemon''
It become old So I suggest Random Eyecatch of Random character and his/her signature Pokemon !
Sometime We will see Clemont & Dedenne , Sometime we will see Korrina & her signature Pokemon , sometime we see will Serena & Fennekin , Sometime we will see the Mysterious Man & Mega-Blaziken and Sometime we will Ash and his Pikachu/Charizard .
Random eyecatch of Random character's in each episode .
That Would be better .

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm really shocked that they chose Serena over Shauna as the new female companion, since they're suppose to be around the same age as Ash, because it also angers me as to why didn't they do that with Hilda/Rosa in BW instead of Iris to begin with? I really hope the anime doesn't confirm Serena as being 10 like the other main trainers from the game prior to Gen V, though to be fair, having Ash travel with two blondes for the series feels odd for me due to lack of hair color diversity.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
For some reason I don't think ash is older at all they just used a new design for a new generation . Especially after the backlash of him looking too young in BW compared to the older looking ash in DP.
And I honestly don't care who travel with ash as long as they have a purpose and ill prefer side stories than filler and please keep serious team Rocket I like that Giovanni promoted them after the years. I agree there should be a mix of comedy and seriousness not one more than the other TPC has to realize that the fans of pokemon aren't only kids anymore the product is almost 20 years old meaning all your original fans are all in there 20s by now. Don't neglect the people who got you rich.
Any whoes so I'm not in rant mode I will like the cast to be like Hoenn , character development like DP and side stories like BW team rocket and Plasma arcs plus the battle club tourneys and the return of contests.

I'm also hoping mega evolutions aren't overused and it takes ash forever to tap into it or atleast make it uncontrollable at first like chimchar's blaze

Guy

just a guy
Years
Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie should make for a really interesting group dynamic. What's interesting is that none of them seem to play an older role model like Brock or Cilan. Clemont, while being a gym leader, still looks rather young and no older than Ash. So I'm really curious to see how this group will work. Oddly enough, I think I'm really going to enjoy it. Really hoping Ash doesn't get any more than two of the starters though. I'd also like to see Bonnie get a cute Pokémon of her own, unlike Max, who had none. It doesn't have to battle or anything, just be her traveling partner and Ash can be her mentor.

I just hope Clemont and Bonnie have a really good reason to be traveling with Ash, and Serena has a clear goal in mind (like Contests!). Iris was fun, but having both her and Cilan have no obtainable goal during B/W got rather boring. I couldn't bare it if three out of the four of them had aimless goals throughout the season.

The mystery man and his Mega Blaziken has me curious too! Like, is he going to be Ash's rival? Is he the leader of Team Flare? Is he both?

I have some rather high hopes for the X and Y Series, although I probably shouldn't. The writers have a lot of potential in their hands to make this a fun and enjoyable season for the anime though, and I hope they seize at it. It would be great to have some glorious plot lines and story + character developments like in the DP arc again with a mix of AG character interactions.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I really wish I would see the image better so I could see this old man you guys are talking about.I wish there was a higher quality image to look at.

Also Serena could change her hair color throughout the season.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie should make for a really interesting group dynamic. What's interesting is that none of them seem to play an older role model like Brock or Cilan. Clemont, while being a gym leader, still looks rather young and no older than Ash. So I'm really curious to see how this group will work. Oddly enough, I think I'm really going to enjoy it. Really hoping Ash doesn't get any more than two of the starters though. I'd also like to see Bonnie get a cute Pokémon of her own, unlike Max, who had none. It doesn't have to battle or anything, just be her traveling partner and Ash can be her mentor.

I just hope Clemont and Bonnie have a really good reason to be traveling with Ash, and Serena has a clear goal in mind (like Contests!). Iris was fun, but having both her and Cilan have no obtainable goal during B/W got rather boring. I couldn't bare it if three out of the four of them had aimless goals throughout the season.

I didn't see Bonnie from the poster. *looks closely to double check* You're right, that does look like Bonnie. Not only have the writers break the mold of the Smurfette principle (one girl in a group), but all of Ash's new companions are blondes, which only worsens the lack of hair diversity from Ash's new group.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I want Ash & Serena's meeting to be like ''Fairy Tail'' Or ''Rave Master'' !!!

You know , Girl meeting Boy and having wrong idea about him , Then she herself get herself in Trouble and the Boy heroically Save her , She change her mind about him and start traveling him .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back