< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge Oh hai there!

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Reply Post Reply
Old September 11th, 2013 (12:08 PM).
Houndoom Lover
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to AlbatrossWingxo
My name is Sam, and I'm new here. I'm not sure what to say here but..
Old September 11th, 2013 (12:13 PM).
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to PureAurorae
Hello Sam and welcome to PokeCommunity! Don't worry about not having much to say, we all are shy at first

Feel free to speak to anyone here, as most will be more than willing to help you!
Old September 11th, 2013 (3:27 PM).
Nature: Timid
Hi there Sam, welcome to PC! Anything you're here for in particular? Maybe you just wanted to discuss Pokemon with other wonderful fans, or perhaps there was a specific thing that drew you here? You don't have to be shy around PokeCommunity since we have many wonderful members who are all eager to get to know you. A lot of new members come here to discuss the upcoming sixth generation games so that's a lovely little thing to get into, assuming you're as excited as all of us are.

If you're looking for a friend you can send me a friend request anytime; I'm always here to chat. :D Been doing well so far? Certainly hope so! Feel free to let a moderator know if you need some help 'round here. See you around and have fun!
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links