• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Final Days Of Dream World

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
The DW was really fun at first, but it got a bit boring after a while, playing the same mini-games every day isn't that exciting after all. I'll admit I was a bit sad when I heard they'll be closing it down, but then I realized that at some point all my berries were converted to dream points because I hadn't logged in for at least three months. It is a shame that we won't be able to use it months from now, when we go back to play our Gen 5 games, but well, I personally won't be the one to say "oh, let me get my B2, I'm in the mood to play the Wailord mini-game in the DW today".

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Unfortunately most questions/concerns are intended to be addressed through... Pokemon Bank, which if I understand right.. will be a Paid service? :(

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'm a little bummed out. I just figured out how to use it a few days ago (my Pokemon don't seem to want to dream though. . .) but I haven't even got to use it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to play it before it shuts down. . .

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I've never utilized the Dream World either but it's a real shame that I won't be able to get the experience, all because I never played my DS online. However, I hope they'll release more Pokemon with hidden abilities in the Kalos region, (Such as Shadow Tag Chandelure) so that we can transfer them to BW.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
I used the Dream World a few times when it was 1st launched but I thought it was lame that we could only transfer one Pokemon per day. I used it a few days ago again because I heard it was gonna get taken down soon. It was a fun activity but not really important.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Dream world sucks so good riddance I say. To think that they thought it would be a viable follow up to the Pokéwalker is baffling. Why would they make a lame neopets copycat?

Back