The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 12th, 2013, 12:57 PM
MrJiiun

Advertise here
Hi, im Jiiun, a spanish kid who plays a lot of games. My first game was Pokemon, so its obvious why I like the Pokemon franchise so much.

I like forums, I have been on plenty of them, and the first was a Pokemon one too, but in spanish, because I only had like 7 years. Through time I entered new forums, stayed, becomed admin and more things, but I left those forums, they were Pivot(Stickfigure Animator) forums, so, since I left animating, it was no-sense staying there.

Well, now here I am, 13 years old, I learned some english since my first forum (not very much anyways) and I want to know more about ''competitive'' or wi-fi Pokemon battling.

So yeah. That's it, I hope to have fun here.
Old September 12th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Heya Jiiun, welcome to the forum! If you'd like to learn about competitive battling you should check out the Battle Center as everything battle-related is over there. We have a Pokemon Showdown server where we do most of our battles, if you've heard of that, so once you check out the battle boards you should consider trying out the server. :D There's a link to Showdown server information thread at the top of the Battle Center; you can ask questions relating to it there, too. You'll definitely learn a lot by being here so it's great that you made your first step and joined the forum.

I adore forums myself.. PC is the first one I really became active on. Pokemon is an amazing franchise so it was hard to leave this place after rejoining in 2011, plus the community's great. People here are always around to assist and the like - so if you're ever looking to chat or ask questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

Your English is quite good as well, especially if you're just 13 and don't speak it natively. Keep on practicing! Enjoy your stay on PC and great meeting you.
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:30 PM
ShiningLust
Gym Leader of Ground Oden

Nature: Jolly
welcome to the PC hope u have tons of fun here I'm Oden nice to meet u if u need any thing just hit me up

Egg Swap is back for GT10! Join us now and get swapping!
Pokemon White 2
Trainer Name: Oden
Friend Code: 4299-4642-0391
3DS Friend Name: Oden
3DS Friend Code: 3969-4646-3728
Old September 13th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Rentoray

Hi there, welcome to Pokecommunity!
The first gameboy game I had was also Pokemon [Emerald].

Old September 13th, 2013, 04:25 AM
MrJiiun

Mine was Emerald too

In fact I still play it nowadays, when im bored I grab my Poke Emerald and play :D

*Trying to create a nice team to battle*
-You failed-
Ill try harder then. ~~Jiiun
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here