The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 13th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
is there any Pokémon that you know its weight and height by heart without having to look it up? I know Reshiram's by heart 10' 6" 727.5 lbs... I know it because I am in love with it and constantly RP around that.

what Pokémon's height/weight do you know by heart and would be able to answer it on the top of your head if someone asked? no cheating
Old September 13th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Gengar's Shadow

Nature: Calm
I only remember the heights of Tyranitar and Feraligator. Its insane how Feraligatr is 7'7 and Tyranitar is 6'7. They should be switched.
Old September 13th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Flushed
down the drain.
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Flushed
Ghastly, Diglett, Haunter, Sunkern, Cleffa, or Flabebe is within .2 lbs of .4 lbs. I think.
Old September 13th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Castform

Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
I don't because I don't really pay attention to this type of information. At best I can list the smallest and largest Pokemon, but that is all.
Old September 13th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nope. I don't see a need to memorize such trivial things. They don't really matter to me anyway. I understand it might be useful to have some knowledge on Pokemon's weights when using weight-related moves such as Heavy Slam and Low Kick, but memorizing them takes up too much brain space lol. Just a rough estimate is more than enough.

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old September 13th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
... no. I can't imagine what situation would lead someone to learn any of these facts about a Pokémon. I guess it's understandable knowing your favourite's and possibly some interesting ones like Joltik, but I couldn't tell you a single Pokémon's height or weight from memory. I even struggle with Pokédex numbers half the time so height/weight isn't even close to relevant for me. :p
Old September 13th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I remember that Furret is 5'11" because that's freakin' massive for a tube rat. Aside from that, I don't remember specifics. I know Wailord is extremely light for its size though.
Old September 13th, 2013, 04:57 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
No. I know stuff like movesets and some dex entries, and maybe general oddities (Wailord being too light, which are the lightest, etc), but no specifics about weights and heights. Doesn't interest me, and I don't do pounds and feet/inches either.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old September 13th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
No, I never pay attention to height or weight. All I know is Wailord is the largest pokemon and Flabebe is the shortest, I think.
Old September 13th, 2013, 05:43 PM
BraveNewWorld
The Breaker

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
No, I never pay attention to height or weight. All I know is Wailord is the largest pokemon and Flabebe is the shortest, I think.
I just looked it up. Flabebe is tied with Joltik at 4 inches.

I really don't know any Pokemon's height or weight. Similar to Iceman I just know that Wailord is the largest and that Flabebe and Joltik are the smallest.
Old September 13th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Spiritomb's weight is 108 kg because that's his sinnoh pokedex number and number from his origin story. Diglett and Natu are 8 inches tall. Latias weighs 88 pounds and is 4'11". (okay, she weighs 88.2 and is 4'07", my bad, Latias, my love!).

That's all I remembered off the top of my head.
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

The only Pokemon attributes that I know by heart like that are that Gastly and Haunter are both 0.2 lbs., Caterpie and Weedle are both exactly 1 foot long, and Onix is 28' 10". I can't say as I know any Pokemon's height and weight, though.

And since this is more of a question and answer thread, I'm going to move this over to Pokemon Voting Polls.

MOVED.
Old September 13th, 2013, 11:25 PM
adventure
satellite physician

Nature: Naive
Nope. I don't really bother learning numbers of that, I just remember from the anime how big some are. But that might have to do with me not being used to inches and feet; I live in the metric system so the number 6'7" only tells me... Um, that it's pretty tall? If I saw the measurements for pokémon in meters more often, I might remember more. Just because sometimes the brain picks up trivia like that.
paired with : abnegation
roleplay: CLOUD v2.0
Old September 13th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Azure Rathalδs
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I don't because they are bull****.

Old September 13th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
I don't, I mean why must I? All I know Snorlax's super fat and that's all to it.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old September 14th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Crystal King

All I can remember off the top of my head is Mewtwo (6'07''), Mew (1'4''), and Gyrados because 21'04'' is freaking huge. No wonder it can go on a rampage and level a city.
"Listen, in this world...wherever there is light there are also shadows. As long as the concept of "winners" exists, there will also be "losers". The selfish desire of wanting to maintain the peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love. It's a casual relationship that can't be avoided...normally..."

~Naruto Chapter #602

"You and I combined have the strength to put falling stars back in the sky. There's no line -- no boundries to the power that resides. Peek within our being. The benign become sublime and our true might ignites a whole host of possibilities before our eyes."

~Castle in the Sky <- Link

Planning stages for PKMN: Gemlight
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links