Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
BlindKnyttStories
Advance Hacker

Advertise here
Intersting even though there are already shiny sprites for them in the game
Old August 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindKnyttStories View Post
Intersting even though there are already shiny sprites for them in the game
Thats true but it is just giving people an easy opportunity for a shiny legend. basically
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Old August 2nd, 2013, 07:34 PM
RollsOfSushi
Hotter than Wasabi

Nature: Jolly
Ugh, my mom/dad will never take me to gamestop for Pokemon... Is there a chance that someone could clone a good natured of each Legendary? xD It sucks how my parents are so disapproving of Pokemon

Gengar
~Hotter Than Wasabi~
" Gengar hides in the shadows. If a Gengar is nearby, it is said to feel ten degrees colder than normal. "
Awesome avatar by Alexial • Wrestling YoutubePokemon Youtube
Instagram

Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:36 AM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Also today, Serebii has also confirmed the event for Australia
Ah sweet, I'll be able to get them then, I'll end up having 4 of each!
Old August 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Water Gym Leader
Arlyn Aquos
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Water Gym Leader
Yeah, only have to go to Gamestop 3 times for 12 shinnies. And the third time I get my 2 new Pokemon games as well. I can aslo have them "cloned" for anyone who wants them who can't go. Just message me.

3DS FC: 0903-4056-8403
3DS XL FC: 0404-6887-6558
~~DIVING DEEP~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Excellent. Since I've completed both games, this means I have more Pokémon for later Gen. VI importing. And two to boot!
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 6th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Wow, this sounds amazing! I wonder what they look like... I bet it is super-duper awesome!
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:19 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Wow, this sounds amazing! I wonder what they look like... I bet it is super-duper awesome!
They have images on the Pokemon site
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Old August 10th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Fiery Dash

Just curious, are these Shinies in DW ability?
Old August 10th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Shield86

does anyone know if you have to have the game beaten to be able to get them?
Old August 10th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

You just have to have Mystery Gift unlocked on your game.

It's unknown right now if they'll have their hidden abilities.

I'm rather annoyed that this event starts the exact day I go back to work from vacation. I'll have to head out to my local Gamestop to get these, as I always appreciate an easier way to get a shiny legendary. A shiny Dialga and Giratina look amazing.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:10 PM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
I don't *think* the Dialga has its Dream World ability, but I haven't checked yet. Telepathy would be so much better than Pressure, being able to dodge friendly EQs. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:batto:. View Post
I think this is why they shouldn't release shiny legendary events. Destroys peoples hard work.
If anything, They should release event Pokemon with exclusive moves.
Such as Blissey with Seismic Toss for example. As it is near impossible to get that move for Bliss nowadays'
What's even worse, is that they're giving it away a freaking Level 100. Seriously. Sure, some people RNG for shinies, but there's no denying that getting to Level 100 (without hacking) is supposed to be a challenge. Undebatably, this destroys people's hard work.
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I remember reading about these events on Serebii.net. I already have a Dialga, but since it's free, it wouldn't really hurt to get another one. xD" I'll try to download this Pokémon today, in fact. Since September is right around the corner, the Dialga event is going to end pretty soon. I will get Palkia, too, because it's my favorite of the trio. I'm not too sure about Giratina, though. I have about five to six of those in my PC box right now.
for all distractions.
Old August 24th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Pendraflare
If you think i'm burning out, I never am.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
I haven't gotten the Dialga yet, though I might do that. And I'll probably get the Palkia since it's my favorite of the creation trio.

Also, I took the Gen V forum's 125,000th post
Owner of the Wedlocke Challenge thread and Anime Style Challenge thread
3DS Friend Code: 0619 4289 2312
Old August 31st, 2013, 08:09 AM
EJ Nero
OshaPower!

Nature: Bold
I haven't gotten around to GameStop yet despite having two of them just five minutes away from my house. I'll probably go tomorrow or on Monday for Dialga.
Life without water would be no fun
Old August 31st, 2013, 10:23 AM
Zebz213
Travelling Insomniac

Nature: Modest
I'm probably getting them but they are probably getting thrown into a box if they don't have good moves, IVs, EVs, and a nature

White 2 FC: 3955-5631-8786
Add my FC if you want to battle, trade, or just hang out.
Old August 31st, 2013, 12:10 PM
Flushed
Tomato Soup
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I can never get out to GameStop for an event, so anything that's non-Wifi just saddens me. I like the Sinnoh legendaries too. :/
Old August 31st, 2013, 01:01 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flush'd View Post
I can never get out to GameStop for an event, so anything that's non-Wifi just saddens me. I like the Sinnoh legendaries too. :/
Well, people might be willing to trade them over Wi-Fi. You can always check around and see what people are offering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebz213 View Post
I'm probably getting them but they are probably getting thrown into a box if they don't have good moves, IVs, EVs, and a nature :(
Their moves are:

Dialga - Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Roar Of Time
Aura Sphere

Palkia - Hydro Pump
Draco Meteor
Spacial Rend
Aura Sphere

Giratina - Dragon Pulse
Dragon Claw
Aura Sphere
Shadow Force

You can soft-reset before picking up the Pokemon from the man in the Center to make sure they have the right nature/IVs that you want. As for EVs, they don't come with any because they haven't been used in battle yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
I don't *think* the Dialga has its Dream World ability, but I haven't checked yet. Telepathy would be so much better than Pressure, being able to dodge friendly EQs. :D
They all have Pressure.

Quote:
What's even worse, is that they're giving it away a freaking Level 100. Seriously. Sure, some people RNG for shinies, but there's no denying that getting to Level 100 (without hacking) is supposed to be a challenge. Undebatably, this destroys people's hard work.
No it doesn't. If someone spends their time soft-resetting for a shiny Dialga and raising it up to level 100, then me getting a shiny level 100 Dialga downloaded to my game is not going to make their accomplishment worth less. Theirs might be rarer because they would be one of the few to have it, but anyone with a copy of B2/W2 can get these three shiny legendaries.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
EJ Nero
OshaPower!

Nature: Bold
Well I got the shiny Dialga today. Wasn't hard. Just went in, went to mystery gift and chose wi-fi connection then I was pretty much done after that. My Dialga's nature is impish ...I should've soft reseted after I went to the pokemon center to pick it up but I was in a rush and saved the game right after receiving it.

Oh well. Dialga's just for my collection anyways, and I prefer Palkia so I'll defintely make sure I get the nature I want when I go to get it sometime next week.
Life without water would be no fun
Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
Leafblast

I got two Shiny Diaglas on Saturday, they are so awesome. I can't wait to get a Shiny Palkia because it is my favorite Pokemon ever. I also want the Shiny Giratina a lot because it is going to look so awesome in Origin Form.

Credit to Wolfprince.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:11 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
I want them badly but I'm afraid I'll have to cheat because I cringe at the thought of a 26-year-old manchild like me going to the mall to get a rare Pokémon surrounded by kids half my age...

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

I like Lyra so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

More shinies added to my collection <3 i dont even need to level them

Name: Drakath
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698
Old September 3rd, 2013, 01:04 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

I'm also getting them pretty much for collection purposes as well.. though I still do have the Shiny Dialga in my party since it's at Level 100, in which all my Party Pokémon are leveled at 100. Can't wait for the Palkia event to begin, and eventually the Giratina event at the end of the month as well.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:34 AM
atomtanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus87 View Post
I want them badly but I'm afraid I'll have to cheat because I cringe at the thought of a 26-year-old manchild like me going to the mall to get a rare Pokémon surrounded by kids half my age...
Haha, I always feel sheepish going into Gamestop with my DS in hand for the Pokemon as well. I usually go to one by my work at an odd hour, like in the middle of the day during my lunch. I won't see anyone I know, and there's no one in there.

Friend Codes
X: Serena {2638-0348-2480}
Y: Allyson {2638-0348-2480}
HeartGold: Lyra {3526-6386-3822}

Challenges:
Pokemon Y Wonderlocke

tumblr || backlog

Old September 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Azure Rathalδs
WOOP WOOP WOOP
Community Supporter

I'm not bothering with this. They don't seem to have something special related to them unlike the beast shinies, and I already have a shiny palkia so don't really see the use.

| TuMbLr [X] | ReViEwBlOg [X] |
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here