Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 12th, 2013, 09:19 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosefigGaming View Post
Which pokemon was it?
image is apparently not long enough..
Do you mean me?It was a darkrai and 2 jirachis.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:13 PM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
Excluding the Pokemon World Tournament, are you able to re-battle Gym Leaders (in their own Gyms) or 'notable' NPCs in a fixed area in Black 2/White 2? (like Emerald Version's rematches with the Gym Leaders and Rival Wally)...? From what I've read, rematches don't exist at all in BW (save for the Elite 4 and Champion)... Thanks in advance.
[2011 HIATUS] Will be on PokeCommunity intermittently in 2012 2013 2014.
Visit the Crowning Remix of Awesome HERE and HERE
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
Excluding the Pokemon World Tournament, are you able to re-battle Gym Leaders (in their own Gyms) or 'notable' NPCs in a fixed area in Black 2/White 2? (like Emerald Version's rematches with the Gym Leaders and Rival Wally)...? From what I've read, rematches don't exist at all in BW (save for the Elite 4 and Champion)... Thanks in advance.
No you can't rematch Gym Leaders outside of the PWT, but there are rematches in some areas with these Trainers:
  • Colress (Plasma Frigate at P2 Lab)
  • Cilan, Chili & Cress (Striaton Cafe)
  • N (N's Castle, rematched once per season)
  • Shadow Triad (Icirrus City, rematched once per season)
  • Trainers in Big Stadium & Small Court in Nimbasa City)
  • All Pokemon Breeders (rematched whenever you walk past them)
  • Elite Four and Champion Iris (they will have higher levels and changed teams)

That's the ones I'm aware of, but someone might want to add something else in.
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
You can also have rematches with Hugh (in the Ex-Team Plasma Base), Cynthia (at her villa in the spring), and 2 members of Gamefreak in Castelia.
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Just to add: Gamefreak guys, Striaton Trio, Akuroma and stadiums can only be battled once a day. (Stadiums work a little bit different but you can battle same trainer only once a day)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 13th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Just to add: Gamefreak guys, Striaton Trio, Akuroma and stadiums can only be battled once a day. (Stadiums work a little bit different but you can battle same trainer only once a day)
In addition, the Stadiums' Trainers change every day.
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:06 AM
andrite
andrite

On ebay I am purchased a pokemon white 2 with event legendary pokemon and when i asked him if they were legit he said they were copied from his original save file. He said he just put his legit savefile from his legit game to aother cart and he said it is legit so???
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Fiery Dash

Assuming the cartridge itself is real,
you can either released the aforementioned Pokemon
or even restart the game.

Be note that there are a few Wi-Fi Mystery Gift that one can download before playing and creating a save file.
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:29 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

There is a guy in Black/White 2 near the route where you find the magma stone who asks you to sell him the<<cool>> stuff pokemon hide behind stones.What stuff does he refer to?

Old September 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Fiery Dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTheKing View Post
There is a guy in Black/White 2 near the route where you find the magma stone who asks you to sell him the<<cool>> stuff pokemon hide behind stones.What stuff does he refer to?
I think you are refering to the man who lives in the house with a female Cool Trainer,
if so he's looking for Rare Bone and you can sell them to him.
Old September 13th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
In addition, the Stadiums' Trainers change every day.
Since we're on additions:

Big Dome
Baseball: Monday, Thursday, Sunday
Soccer: Tuesday, Friday
American Football: Wednesday, Saturday

Little Dome
Tennis: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Basketball: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 13th, 2013, 12:56 PM
andrite
andrite

I bought the game for the pokemon so what im asking is do they count as legit?
Old September 13th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Omicron
0_0

Nature: Modest
Well, they might be legit, but to be sure you could use pokecheck.org to check.Or if you cannot upload them because the pokemon have a ribbon you could ask Trade Corner's moderator, tabor62, to hack check them for you.
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:47 AM
PhantomTheOrphan

i got the iron chamber got that done but i need the iceberg chamber key can anyone help?
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:51 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Only if you have another friend who has the other version.Go to Unova Link and then to Key System.After that follow the on screen instructions.I know it sucks that they didnt make it support wi fi.

Old September 14th, 2013, 11:49 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

I read that you can fight wild pokemon in White Treeholow.How is that possible?(cause i want some items from them)

Old September 14th, 2013, 11:57 AM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
I was reading about Impostor Ability Ditto earlier, and read that it's somewhat easier to obtain with "Pass Powers" (I'm a bit unfamiliar with those; I just know that they give you some type of benefit in BW/B2W2 and that they're associated with the Entralink/Entree Forest...?).

Is it possible to obtain Pass Powers by yourself (i.e., without the help of any other players)? Do you need Wi-Fi or Dream World connectivity (or any sort of online/Internet connectivity) in order to access them? Thanks in advance.
[2011 HIATUS] Will be on PokeCommunity intermittently in 2012 2013 2014.
Visit the Crowning Remix of Awesome HERE and HERE
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
I was reading about Impostor Ability Ditto earlier, and read that it's somewhat easier to obtain with "Pass Powers" (I'm a bit unfamiliar with those; I just know that they give you some type of benefit in BW/B2W2 and that they're associated with the Entralink/Entree Forest...?).

Is it possible to obtain Pass Powers by yourself (i.e., without the help of any other players)? Do you need Wi-Fi or Dream World connectivity (or any sort of online/Internet connectivity) in order to access them? Thanks in advance.
There are Pass Powers that increase the rate things appear in grottos. You can earn it on your own, but it will take a while, because the lowest rank of this particular Pass Power requires your tree to be Lv.10. You don't need WiFi to do missions with yourself or others, its done over IR. Your tree gains experience based on your scores in Funfest Missions.

Heres some helpful links:
http://serebii.net/black2white2/passpowers.shtml
http://serebii.net/black2white2/funfestmission.shtml

Quote:
I read that you can fight wild pokemon in White Treeholow.How is that possible?(cause i want some items from them)
You can't. It was possible to find wild Pokemon in White Forest in White 1, however.

Old September 14th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
There's a ton of items to get there, but you have to beat the boss trainer of that area, and if you do, you only get 1-2 items max per area. Those items are mostly vitamins - Calciums, Proteins, Rare Candys, some of the EV berries, etc. I don't think there's any wild Pokemon there.
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Gengarism

When you go online, your pokemon that are above level 50 are rounded down to 50. Does this mean that your stats go to what they were at 50? (meaning if I didn't evolve my Riolu until 51, the stats would reverse back to what they were at 50 as Riolu instead of Lucario's level 50 stats?).

Also would it be best to evolve my riolu at an earlier level because I noticed that I am still gaining speed and attack EVs from EV training past level 50... Will my EVs be maxed out in online play?

My Trade Shop Shiny Value: 3241
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengarism View Post
When you go online, your pokemon that are above level 50 are rounded down to 50. Does this mean that your stats go to what they were at 50? (meaning if I didn't evolve my Riolu until 51, the stats would reverse back to what they were at 50 as Riolu instead of Lucario's level 50 stats?).

Also would it be best to evolve my riolu at an earlier level because I noticed that I am still gaining speed and attack EVs from EV training past level 50... Will my EVs be maxed out in online play?
When your Pokémon are taken down to level fifty, their stats would be lowered as well, unfortunately. ): You're free to evolve your Riolu whenever you want, but I would recommend training it a bit further since it's still gaining Speed and Attack EVs. Also, you would be able to teach this Pokémon a move called Final Gambit when it's at level fifty-five.

Your EVs won't be affected when you're battling online. You should be able to keep them as they are.
for all distractions.
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Gengarism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdition Haze View Post
When your Pokémon are taken down to level fifty, their stats would be lowered as well, unfortunately. ): You're free to evolve your Riolu whenever you want, but I would recommend training it a bit further since it's still gaining Speed and Attack EVs. Also, you would be able to teach this Pokémon a move called Final Gambit when it's at level fifty-five.

Your EVs won't be affected when you're battling online. You should be able to keep them as they are.
Ah yes. I've already applied 252 to Speed and Attack, 6 to HP. So all I would have to do it maxe sure I've obtained all my Evs, and then I'll be good for online while keeping all 510 Evs?

Thanks.

My Trade Shop Shiny Value: 3241
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Ah yes. I've already applied 252 to Speed and Attack, 6 to HP. So all I would have to do it maxe sure I've obtained all my Evs, and then I'll be good for online while keeping all 510 Evs?

Thanks.
If you evolved your Riolu into a Lucario at level 51, it would have Lucario's level 50 Stats not Riolu's. When a Pokemon evolves even at the same level that it was before, its stats do change to meet the standards set by the new form. So even though your stats revert a Level 50 Lucario that you are using would still be stronger than when it was a Level 50 Riolu.

(Felt that half the question was missed so I'm adding to what Perdition Haze said.)
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Quote:

Thanks.
All of your EVs are retained, it just takes 8 EVs per stat point after being flattened to lv50.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:31 PM
BourbonWhiskey
Pokemon Stained Memories

Where should I EV Train the Shiny Gible I just got at lvl1? I wanna use him for competitive battling.

Also, how will the EV be distributed if 2 Pokemon gained experience in battle? Will the 2 EV Points be divided to the two Pokemon? (1 each?)
If you have traded with me, please do post here for the outcome report of the trade: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316565

FOR TRADE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&usp=sharing

3DS Friend Code: 5215-0717-7839
3655 3173 6505 - Pokemon White 2 Friend Code MAIN GAME
2323 8675 3566 - Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code[/sig-reason]

Last edited by BourbonWhiskey; September 23rd, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here