• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Well you have taught me so many things in life, but I don't think that I have ever said "thank you". Sure I might mention if when you buy me things, but not for what I should be saying it for. Anyways..thanks :D

Years
Dear anonymous,

I swear, I will find a job soon! Just please do not restrict me even more if I'm neither employed nor in school this Spring. I know I goofed over the summer, but let that be a reminder for me to stop procrastinating instead of just punishing me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
DA,

Crap crap crap crap, okay. First off, yesterday was simply fantastic. I had so much fun at contra, I'm so happy you convinced me to come. I had such a great time dancing. Our waltz at the end was super fun. ;D Thank for that, seriously. I just hope that I see you one more time before the 21st. I still need to give you my present, and I want to be able to tell you to your face how much fun these last few weeks with you have been. I know we were supposed to try to see each other tomorrow, but the fact that we can't doesn't make me annoyed. Only worried. You're able to see your cousins, which does make me happy. It's not time wasted, anyway. You know me. I really do hope we manage to see each other at least once more. Even if it's for a few minutes.

I'm really going to miss you. :C

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It just stresses me out when we don't get to talk, and I've been so sick this weekend and it's all I wanted to do. This is why you need to pack yourself up and ship yourself over here, lol.

Years
Dear anonymous,

stop going to bed so late on weekends. it feels weird for me to be waking up before you, especially when its been the 5th sunday in a row that it's happened.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to take my own friends away from me? Unfortunately, what you do not realize is that I know exactly what's going on. Play your cards very carefully because I know I'll be playing mine to win. Know when it's time to fold before it's too late.

- - - - -

Dear Anonymous,

On the contrary to the other anonymous, you have done nothing wrong. I actually miss you like crazy. I still can't believe you're actually gone. Haha, that rhymed, but in all seriousness... I hope you're at least happy where you are now. I wish the time we had together could have been longer, but I know you had to leave... I just hope when you come back that those plans we had really do happen because I'm kinda sorta counting down the days. See you then. ♥

Last edited:
Years
Dear anonymous,

I appreciate you wanting to help me get into college, but please note that in several situations, exceptions cannot be applied regardless of my situation and condition. That is why I haven't even attempted.

Years
Dear A,

I reaaaally don't want to keep coming to the Thursday class if I'm doing an independent study. :( I'm glad you let me take its independent study version but I'm not officially in that class anymore so I'd rather not go past those first few weeks. Could use that extra day to work more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're coming home on Thursday, to be quite honest that's so amazing. <3 You've been gone for almost three months and it hasn't been the same without you. I've been handing most of the things you usually handle and it's placed *some* stress but I've grown to get used to it. haha. But then, we'd probably go back to our old ways where we just argue over every little thing. I hope this time we just argue a little less. xD

Home sweet home, see you tomorrow. <3

Dear Anonymous,

If I'm being too clingy, just tell me. I tend to be easily attached to people too frequently.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

I really love the wisdom of God in showing things and on knowing how we make others feel...i'm so thankful for that even if it shows how bad i act sometimes cuz i'm sure it's a sign for me to be a better person.

Dear An,

it's hard not knowing what to do,harder knowing it without knowing from where to start...I'm praying to keep my promise to myself to be honest till the last breath..and i'm sorry.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why did you make me buy lottery tickets for you today? First off, when I went to purchase them, my ID was checked. Secondly, you laughed at me when I told you that story, too. You claim that I look younger than my age, but it makes me wonder if I should perceive that as an insult or a compliment..

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Ever since you passed away, I've been lonely without you. Now I have moved on, but I still love you no matter what. And, I'm putting to use the last advice you gave me.

Sirfetch’d

You are such an awesome friend, but I don't think that I tell you that enough. In fact, I don't think I have ever said it. Guess it just goes to show you how selfish I can be sometimes :\ I am going to tell you today though because you deserve it dude. You rock :D

TY

I kinda dont wanna live anymore. Im being lied to, hated on and even my family hates me for being me. Sometimes i just wish i can hide in PC forever since its really too much to handle :(

Sir Codin

I'm bored with school, I'm bored with my job, I'm bored with everything in my life, and I'm frustrated with how expensive it'll be to find anything new to do. Why should I keep staying in college if all I'm going to learn I'll learn at a job anyway? Why stay at a place I don't want to be in anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back