The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old August 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
A good post it was too. It's always good to see an interesting character get an appropriate send-off. I'm hoping we'll have you writing something for us again soon.

@Heretostay and Naku: You guys can continue the mission as planned, please lets not have any more harbinger involvement - that's what the next chapter is for.
Old August 12th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathofShadows View Post
Sadly, I do not have time to continue this RP. Time issues have been preventing me from posting, and I apologize to any that I have been holding back. Who knows, I might be back sooner than I think, but for right now, consider Kalek dead.

I have enjoyed my time here, and if time opens up, I will gladly re-join, though most likely with a different character.

Until we meet again:
-DeathofShadows, AKA IceFyr1928
Well, if you do end up rejoining, Destiny could totes go into Heaven and retrieve Kalek's soul, so long as pie ad the Grims allow it. d:

But now Destiny is stuck with the only Reaper that she hates. Oh, my. . . .
Old August 12th, 2013, 08:27 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

It will be entertaining, DarkMoon's Character (if she keeps posting) can take Kalek's spot in the next chapter.
Old August 15th, 2013, 04:14 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm posting got an idea for a short post
Old August 20th, 2013, 08:21 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

That was a good idea Genevieve

I'll post soon, I'm kinda waiting for you guys to catch up more though.
Old September 1st, 2013, 09:33 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Dcjboi, Nakuzami, Geras and Heretostay - You guys really need to get posting and catch up! I would like to move into the next chapter very soon.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 08:33 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Should I take initiative and go ahead and assume Geras won't post?

Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:20 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I think Geras has been waiting on you. You guys might want to try communicating between yourselves a bit more so misunderstandings like these don't happen.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:48 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Nope, it's my fault. I think I've waited far too long to worry about whether my post satisfies me or not. I'm gonna just cobble something together so that we can continue the story since there's no sense in holding things up any longer.

Edit: Posted. This is the post Luka needs, but not the post he deserves. I feel like I could have done better, but whatever.

Last edited by Geras32; September 3rd, 2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old September 8th, 2013, 01:16 AM
txavier

Name: Rob Chapman
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: 1600

Appearance: Rob is about 2 Meters high, has blond hair, Dark blue eyes and quite thin.
When trying to go unnoticed in the human world He wears black pants and a gray hoodie
When on missions he wears a black cloak

Personality: Rob is quite good at making people reveal their motives and personality without revealing much about himself. He can also easily make friends with people one flaw in his personality is that he is easily angered and when angered he makes mistakes

Weapon(s): He always carries a scythe with him with a dark black blade. it folds up into a small rod

Past Life: Rob was a King in England he helped created cures too cancer, blindness and the deaf. He also saved many life's and fought in many wars. While he was preparing the cures for trade an army led by a Harbinger during the battle a Grim reaper found and saved him

Special Gifts/Talents: While training to become a reaper he found that he could slow time down for a short amount of time after time returned to normal he became slow and weak
when in danger he can completely stop time allowing him to escape when it ends he faints and wakes up in a few hours
Any Other Info:
Old September 8th, 2013, 02:00 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

You need a lot more information before I can accept you I'm afraid, try looking at the other sign-ups. Also, the Harbingers have only been revealed recently.
Old September 9th, 2013, 03:10 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Time to revive the Amazon mission! Sorry about the absence. Now, what do you say we do this thing, Nakuzami?
Old September 9th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
Time to revive the Amazon mission! Sorry about the absence. Now, what do you say we do this thing, Nakuzami?
oops oops oops oops oops oops oops oops oops ._.;

I'll definitely see what I can do, lol. Don't have so much homework that I can't do this, pfft.

EDIT: Okay, posted. A short post to get back into the game, I guess. We'll have to catch up to the others soon, pfft.
With that, I'm off for the night.

Last edited by Nakuzami; September 9th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old September 14th, 2013, 07:17 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Hey. Geras and I wrapped it all up for this chapter. I hope you guys like the CSS post format and looking forward to the next chapter.

Old September 14th, 2013, 10:43 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'll be giving you the information for the next chapter soon.

Edit: The short novel you wrote was brilliant guys :D

Last edited by gimmepie; September 14th, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old September 15th, 2013, 04:25 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

I'll post as soon as Nakuzami posts. Worry not! I won't disappear this time!
Old September 15th, 2013, 04:51 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

WOOOOOOOOOO! Looking forward to getting onto the next chapter xD
Old September 22nd, 2013, 12:59 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Well guys, I have concluded my bit for the last chapter with Adrian returning home. It was rather uneventful compared to how the rest of you concluded (accept for Hereto and Naku who we are still waiting for), but oh well. It's the next bit of my post you should probably be more interested in - for the first time in this RP there have been a few hints as to who the harbingers are and what they want... not that I'll confirm anything you guess as true or not anyway, but I figure you'd like to know. xD

Furthermore, here is the information for the next chapter - but as usual don't begin it until I post the beginning of the new chapter in the IC.

Chapter Four

This set of missions will once again see our characters coming into conflict with their harbinger counterparts throughout their course. Whether you win or lose and how your conflict affects the mission will be up to you guys but as usual I advise you that these characters will again be present later on in the plot and at this point are still more powerful than our own characters.

1. Spencer, Adrian and Bernard: During the course of a simple mission another reaper came to be aware of a low-key harbinger operation in an unspecified location in Alaska’s tundra. The harbingers are, in much the same way they were building up an army of vampires, creating an army of snowbeasts. These are fairly powerful demons having sharp protrusions, coming in a variety of shapes, and having the ability to freeze things (they are more or less possessed snow/ice sculptures) but are much less resilient than vampires and a bit slower too. Nevertheless this mission will be more dangerous than the warehouse mission in Russia because of the more powerful harbingers present.

2. Luka and Destiny: This is an unusual mission. You are to protect the twelve-year-old daughter of two parents of Atlantean decent (who were killed after refusing to join the harbingers). The girl is a powerful seer, but has little control over her rare gift. You are to hide and guard her on Aoraki (Mt. Cook), New Zealand whilst the Grims Deliberate on whether or not the child is to be brought to Limbo and trained as a Reaper. She is being pursued by Harbingers but has managed to avoid detection on her own thus far.

3. Masato and Camillia: Several lost souls have mysteriously appeared throughout the city of Bagkok, Thailand. Little information is known about the sudden appearance of such a great number of lost souls (approximately seven at this point but with a high likelihood of more appearing) but the last two reapers to investigate the matter did not return. You are to capture these lost souls as quickly and as subtly as possible and return them not to the Gates but to Limbo so the Grim Reapers can identify them. Harbinger involvement is likely.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:43 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

I apologize, but I'm still waiting for Naku. Should I go ahead and continue the mission or wait?
Old September 22nd, 2013, 05:14 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Try PMing Naku, that's normally all it takes.
Old September 29th, 2013, 07:00 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I believe we are waiting on you at the moment Hereto. Also, does Luka need anyone to find him because I could have Adrian do that.
Old September 29th, 2013, 07:41 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Bleh! I didn't realize it was my go. My apologies. I'll get a post up soon.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:36 PM
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Okay! Between auditions and rehearsals for my school play, varying amounts of homework and watching Grimm (d;), I haven't had much time to be on the computer. I'll see if I can finish my Health project (on Schizophrenia. What fun!) and then type up a post. If not, I'll definitely have one up before the weekend.

Cheers, for the moment!
Old October 2nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

All good Naku, I'm hoping you guys will be done in your next few posts though so we can all continue.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 06:20 PM
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

YOU CAN'T RUSH GOOD WORK AND GENOCIDE, OKAY?

I'll try and post tomorrow. I . . . oh, well, I do have something rather lengthy to do, but . . . I should be able to post tomorrow. Pinky promise!

Sponsored Links