• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Official Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Official Request Thread

All Pokécommunity and Art & Design rules apply
Recently there has been a surge of request threads and off-topic posts in the Pixel Art section (that has now been merged completely to form a universal art forum). Those requests should be posted here from now on to prevent people from breaking the rules.
Make requests reasonable.
Don't post and expect everyone to sprite everything that you need. Have your requests to a low minimum and you might get a better chance of someone doing it for you. Keep in mind what you are asking for as well; don't have someone create something large, complex and complicated as that could be ignored.

Post when you're finished with requests.
When you're finished with someone's request you must post the product here for others to know that the request is to complete. You may also VM/PM the requester the product to get their attention if they don't check the thread often.

Bumping.
You can bump an old request post every 3 days just in case it is ignored. Any violations of this rule will have the post deleted as SPAM. You maybe post a request as much times as you want, but do not double post which includes bumping consecutive times.

Provide sufficient details.
To keep things less vague, provide details about your request so others have a better grasp of what you want. Some information and answers that you can provide are:
What colours?

• Blue? Yellow? Green? Etc.
  • Dark or bright colours?
  • Saturated or unsaturated? High or low contrast?
What dimensions of your image?

• 125.png
    96x96 (Black and White style)
  • 125.png
    80x80 (HeartGold, SoulSilver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl style)
  • pkfrlg125.png
    64x64 (Firered, Leafgreen, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald style)
What do you need?

• Fusion
  • Overworld sprite
  • Recolour
  • Pixelover
  • Repose
  • Revamp/Devamp (involves old sprites)
  • Scratch sprite (post references and your own artwork)
  • Signature & Avatars
  • Userbars
  • Sketch & fine-tuning, etc.
Discussion.
Stick to requests and follow-ups instead of discussing about the Art in general and other mediums. All of those type of discussions can be done in the Art & Design Official DCC thread.

Last edited:

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
[sigh I deleted my silly old post, I have a REAL request]

Apologies in advance if this is unclear. This is an idea for a sprite comic that I might-possible-by a slim chance-maybe doing. I already have the female protagonist, I just need the male. If you haven't caught on, they're Pokemon Trainers. And I need a Trainer Sprite for him. Unfortunately I do not have any reference pictures of him.

-He has a "normal" build
-He has short, somewhat-shaggy dark brown hair
-He wears a black unzipped hoodie and a dark grey-green shirt.
- He wears black jeans
- He has white sneakers
- He is kind of a laid-back, "idgaf" kind of guy. He's pose should show that (Arms crossed? Slouching? Maybe even just an idle pose? IDK)

Sorry if this is not enough/too much detail. I'm a bit rusty when it comes to pixel art, and I don't have experience in spriting humans. If somebody could do D/P/Pt style Overworlds as well, that would be great! I may have to tweak the sprite a bit if someone fulfills my request (minor things, change in colour, etc) So I hope whoever does this is fine with that! I'll think of more details or clear up any confusion if anybody just asks!

EDIT: I've decided to abandon the idea for the comic, so I no longer need this request fulfilled. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Is it okay to make requests in return for payment because I'd be interested in paying for some detailed OWs and battle sprites

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I was told to post this here. I need help finding animated sprites for Lorelei and Glacia, preferably along the lines of these:

lorelei_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d48gtlt.png
glacia_revamped__sprite__by_vur3-d54njb9.png

They're for my club. I have looked everywhere for their animated sprites but can't find them. If you can help, please send them to me via message. Thank you.

I was told to post this here. I need help finding animated sprites for Lorelei and Glacia, preferably along the lines of these:

lorelei_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d48gtlt.png
glacia_revamped__sprite__by_vur3-d54njb9.png

They're for my club. I have looked everywhere for their animated sprites but can't find them. If you can help, please send them to me via message. Thank you.

I am still looking for animated sprites of those two. I even tried downloading this program that makes pixel art and sprites but my security system deemed it unsafe so I abandoned that. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@Unknown# - I tried to give my best shot at the GSC style, but I had to make the colours duller due to palette restrictions. Hope you understand. Tell me if you want any changes/redo.
131_zpsf33b73ef.png

@Le pug - I can't honestly answer that question, but at an art community called deviantART there are people who are willing to do commissions.

Years
@CloysterOyster
The actual place to post this is in this thread as it is a request. If you want those sprites animated, you'll have to look for someone to animate it for you (which is really rare around here) or animate it yourself.

I wouldn't download pixel art programs from unofficial websites. Reliable ones would be GraphicsGale, Windows XP Paint, Photoshop, GIMP(?) or Paint.net(?). I don't know if the last two support pixel art since I don't use 'em. I would double check though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
@CloysterOyster
The actual place to post this is in this thread as it is a request. If you want those sprites animated, you'll have to look for someone to animate it for you (which is really rare around here) or animate it yourself.

I wouldn't download pixel art programs from unofficial websites. Reliable ones would be GraphicsGale, Windows XP Paint, Photoshop, GIMP(?) or Paint.net(?). I don't know if the last two support pixel art since I don't use 'em. I would double check though.

I use Paint.net all the time! it is quite reliable. There's a bit of configuring for Pixel Art, but it works great and personally, I use it often.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
OK, I need somebody to sprite two trainers I created.
(credit to Hapuriainen)
First, I'd like
fJMFTvd.png

in this pose:
Mj0bjXh.png

and
8FemOsE.png

in the HG/SS Female Rocket Grunt pose (but somewhat more flirtatiously)
mNTazSD.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@CloysterOyster
I tried my best, I don't know if you would like it but please bear in mind that I'm not an expert.
glacia_by_antispritetheft-d6mrf2n.gif
lorelei_by_antispritetheft-d6mrbss.gif

@KoolKat vs. Lucas
I shall try your request but no promises.
Yeeeeah I'm not so happy with how these turned out... but oh well, I tried.

Guy1_zps0f47b960.png
Girl1_zps6d2811f4.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Hi! I was wondering if anyone here could make me a black/white-styled overworld sprite of Genesect, just in his 16th movie form. The sprites I need are mostly him moving left/right, and not forwards/backwards. If possible, could I get a shiny and normal version too?
Here's some images for what I'm looking for (These are in their "artwork" form)-

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi8xu1ZHzlwSNB-Q14pjXR0mgsnfhOU6mOYqK34N6DOJuqdg82
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/116/8/b/genesect__extremespeed_forme__by_icaro382-d61shlv.png
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/361/a/4/genesect_form_fly_by_victinit-d5pbr77.png

And you "may" be able to use this as a base-
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/265/5/7/genesect_overworld_by_pokegirl4ever-d4alg9h.png

Thanks in advance!
---
Edit: Oh, and I no longer need that Red sprite as I have found something else.

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@HyruleShield

genesect_overworld_by_pokegirl4ever-d4alg9h-Copy_zps1249b4f3.png

I hope this is what you meant, I'm not so satisfied with the side poses though. Since Genesect cannot obviously move his limbs in that form, I didn't make any "walking poses", and as I've not watched that movie I don't know how he moves (along with almost every movie tbh). Message me if you want a redo!

Also!
Edit: Oh, and I no longer need that Red sprite as I have found something else.
Did you mean the shiny versions or that red model? If you still need the shiny versions, message me right away!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@chuckleslucifer
Can you please provide an active link? This one is a direct from zerochan.net so it wont work...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Alright, I decided to make a request since I failed terribly when trying to sprite one of my Fakemon. I hope someone wants to help me with that challenge.

- Sprite of this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/248/f/f/dunerra_by_pokemonswhf-d6l4qja.png
- Size: 64x64 (GBA size)
- 15 colors + 1 BG color
- The pose really doesn't matter, but the typing of the Fakemon is Normal/Ground so it should stay on the ground if possible :P
- Backsprite isn't necessary but would be really appreciated.

That's it, sorry if that's too much to ask for. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
@HyruleShield

genesect_overworld_by_pokegirl4ever-d4alg9h-Copy_zps1249b4f3.png

Also!

Did you mean the shiny versions or that red model? If you still need the shiny versions, message me right away!

Thanks so much for that! Looks great! And about the red part, I was referring to the red model I posted and took away, because I edited it myself. But I bet I could do Genesect's shiny sprite myself. Just a re-color after all. So, thanks again for the sprite! It's awesome!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 29, 2020
Hi,

Anthea and Concordia of generation V are bound to have at least some pokemon, yet they have no trainer sprite. Therefore...

Request:
A trainer sprite of Anthea and/or a trainer sprite of Concordia.

Size: Fitting in Pokemon Essentials.
Pose: Preferably like the current image on their bulbapedia-page:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Anthea_and_Concordia

I guess that's clear enough, the rest is up to the artist. Revamping the overworld sprites to gen III would be nice too, but that has no priority for now.

Thanks in advance,

dexter

EDIT: They have a different outfit in the manga, as can be seen scrolling down the bulbapedia page. These add to their awesomeness, so choose whichever outfit you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back